My new BUD!

The Black Swan

Yuri is on her way to school. She walked her way to her school since it is just a block away from their new home. While walking slowly and carefully co's she's reading again, she noticed that someone is following her. She stopped and wondering. Who could be? she thougt. First image that was drawn in her head was the guy that she bumped at school few days ago. She smiled at her thought, however she dismissed it instantly co's it is so impossible. How could that guy follows her and why? She feel sad at the thougt. Her emotions showed on her face. Glad then turns into sadness. On the other hand the person following her is now standing in front of her. Yuri almost scream when she saw her so near like inches away.

"Yah!!" she said. "What are you doing?" Sooyoung laugh hardly. So it's her!  she said in hear head.

"OMO!" it was Sooyoung holding her stomach this time still on her laughing state. "What are you thinking?" She added. Yuri blushed and hide her face from her and walks away half running. Sooyoung followed her same motion as her. "Your face is like this." she imitates Yuri's reaction. She laughed at Sooyoung's exaggerated facial expression copying her own. "So what are you thinking?" Sooyoung again.

With a smile on her face Yuri said, "Nothing. I-I'm thinking about the...the book that I read yesterday. Yes that's it!" she explained but most to herself. Sooyoung made a face showing her disbelief. Yuri noticed it then she add, "Chincha!"

"Okay. If that's so." Sooyoung said her hands on her back. She run away and stopped few steps from her and shouted. "LIAR!" she laughed and run fastly. "BOYA!!!" Yuri shouted back and run after her. Both girls are laughing on their way to school. :D 

 

 

~~~I enjoyed that one. Short moment of SOORI bubu. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.~~~

Next chapter is next! (^_^)