No show.... I missed him.

The Black Swan

Loneliness...

Ok Taecyeon used to call her after the night when they first met after 6 years on their reunion. He called almost every night and even send a message greeting her a good day. That made her days. That happy moment at the mall then the kiss at the restaurant. At the restaurant..... Her tears fall down of the thought. How come she didn't heard from him after that day. It is almost two weeks. She was working at the moment. "What happened to him?"  she said to her thoughts. She's worried now. "I thought he won't give up on me then why he is not showing nor texting or calling me? He's really a liar."  Pained on her chest. "I missed him..." a small voice from her subconscious. She shook her head hard. She picked up her mobile phone then search for Ok Taecyeon names on her contacts. She clicked then call. It ringed. She smiled however an operator spook. "Aigooo.." she called again lucky Yul it ringed then a voice of a women on the other line speak. "Hello?" she said softly. Yul's starts to panic... her heart ached. She didn't answer. Who is this woman? Is she his ...... she shake off the thoughts that made her knees weak. The woman on the other line say, "Hello??" this time irritated.  "Ehem..." finally she found her voice. "H-hello can I speak to Mr. OK?" she said finally.

Silent from the other line... "Hello? Is there something wrong?" she said and she stood up. Her heart pounds so fast that she's catching her breathe...she's worried. "Did something happen wrong to Taecyeon? Omo!" A tear falls from her eye. "Hello please answer? I'm h-his friend? I'm just concern." she spoke again. Finally the woman on the other line speak. "Y-yes..." she heard a sob. The woman is crying. "Ahhhmmm... he can't talk right now. The doctor said--" "WHAT?" she almost screamed. "What are you talking about? What doctor? What happened to him?"  questions flew fast from her. "I thought you're his friend why you didn't know?" she sense sarcasm from the woman. "I didn't know co's no--- noone told me." she answered. "He had a car accident last saturday." it seems like someone throw a cold water to her body that made her shiver hard. She covered for a small sob from her's coming out. "He have an amnesia." she heard from the other line. "He can't remember anything aside from his younger years. He even forget about me!" the woman cried a lot. "W-who is t-this?" Yul asked. She knew whose that woman but she wants to hear it from her. "I'm her fiancé but he forgets about me..." she felt pity for the woman. However, she felt relieved co's she knew he won't forget about her.

"How is he?" she asked. "He's not in good condition he broke his right leg. The doctor said he might not walk again nor his memory" she cried..."Hello?????" she heard from afar then darkness followed.

Yuri didn't know what had happened next after that talk. She woke up in her room with Sooyoung in her side. "What happened?" she asked. "What happened?? I guess I'm the one asking you that? What happened huh? Why did you pass out?" she ask worried in her voice. Before she answers she sat down then she cry a river. "Boyya??? What's wrong?" it was Sooyoung. "Soo, Taecyeon had a car accident and he has an amnesia." "Oh my!! How's he? Have you had the chance to talk to him?" She shook her head. "What are you waiting for? Get up get dressed cause we are going to see him."

"What??? I can't. I don't want to see him in a cast or what. I'm afraid and I'm ashamed because I know it was my fault!!" she said hesterically. Sooyoung hit her on the head. "Babo!! When are you going to put some sense on your head? It's not your fault okay? You just did the right thing that you didn't give your forgiveness to him... I guess???" Sooyoung said doubted as well. "BABO!!!!!" Sooyoung screamed then she continued. "Both of you are stupid for not telling the truth to yourselves. Now stand up get dressed and we will go and see him!"

 

~~~ the end is near readers so stay tuned.... ~~~~