Played and Fooled...

The Black Swan

Noise from people talking and noise from the cars can all be heard in the park. It was a beautiful saturday morning and Yuri is enjoying herself alone reading her book. Sooyoung can't be with her that day co's she was with her family, her family went to a trip. She's smiling then even laughing while reading her book. She was in the last five chapter when someone sit beside her. She looked at the man and saw Chansung smiling at her. She was surprised of the sight of him so near her.

"Annyeong!" He said waving at her. She just nod to answer. "Are you alone?" He continued. "N-ne!" stammering she answered. "Can I sit here with you?" "S-sure." she said. Yuri continued reading the book she was holding. However, she can't stand the awkwardness she was feeling. Chansung was so near her, he is also reading what she was reading. Chansung noticed her stiffness. "You don't mind, do you?" He said. Instead of answering his question she left the guy without saying anything. But to her disappointment he followed her. She looked at him and she saw him smiling with his hand on his pocket. This guy is cute.

She continued walking so as him. "Will you please stop?" She said irritated. Chansung wipe an imaginary sweat above his lips and said, "You want to have some snacks with me?" Yuri didn't answer instead she walks away from him but Chansung catching her up. "Please? I just want to talk to you." he said begging. Yuri's heart melt with his puppy look then said, "O-okay."

He brought her to the cafe across the street. She remembered something when they entered the cafe. Image of Taecyeon's face drawn into her head. She smiled at the thought. Chansung saw her smiling he thought she was being carried away by his charm. They chose the table at the left corner of the cafe. "So what do want to eat?" He said. "It's up to you." she answered shyly. "Okay I'll choose for you. And I will choose the best food they served." he said then gave her a wink then leave. She blushed.

The two are now quitely eating. Pfffhh! Chansung smirked. "You're really cute." he said in a while. He can't stand the silence. Yuri blushed. "I want to tell you something...." he uttered then continued... "...I really liked you from the day I saw you at the hallway don't you know that?." Yuri was shocked. OMO! She was surprised. Her eyes wide opened. "You don't believe me, do you?" She shooked her head. Chansung looked disappointed. "I knew it! I thought you're not one of them. Everybody thinks of me as a joke. I thought you're different from them." he said in a very sad tone. Yuri pitied him. She saw sadness in his eyes. "Mianahamnidda. It's so hard to believe that co's we barely known each other." she said. "I don't believe on that. Liking someone doesn't mean that you have been together for a quite some time or a very long time. I like you...so much!" he said looking straight to her eyes.

 

~~~Will Yuri believes Chansung? Let's all finf out on the next chapter~~~

~~~Sorry I changed this chapter~~~

~~~Please leave a comment thanks~~~