Yuri ya Uddiegga Opseo?

The Black Swan

It was almost three months since Ok Taecyeon discharge from the Hospital. Three months since Yoona left Korea and went back to LA. He missed her so much specially her aegyo, he smiled at the thought. Then suddenly a wound to his heart ached, he remembered Yuri. He never heard from her after that day Yoona came back to visit him before she left for LA. He touched his chest as if holding it in pain. He can't reached her, he can't even contact her phone, maybe she changed her mobile number. He even went to Sooyoung and ask her address to see her, unfortunately Yuri wasn't there. The house has a new owner, they said maybe she left and went abroad. Sooyoung even doesn't know where she was.

"She called me once but I can't locate her co's she's calling from a telephone booth somewhere! I'm really worried but she told me not to. I know her so I feel at ease co's I know she's okay." Sooyoung told him when he went to her house last month. "Where are you Yul?" he said. He's sitting from one of the bench in the park. This is the park where he ran after Yuri then offered her his hanky to wipe her tears after Chansung fooled her. "I'm so sorry Yul, I came late." he said to his thought remiscing the past.

It was 3:33 in the afternoon, lots of kids with their family were in the park. Noise are everywhere coming from the people around having fun with their family and friends. And he? He's alone sitting facing the sun slowly setting down. He felt sad, just like the sun setting down his chances of seeing her is declining. He don't know what to do. He don't know where he could find her. He doesn't even know where to start. A tear fall from his face, he wiped it savagedly, it hurts but not as painful as he's feeling right now. Feeling of loosing someone very special.

Suddenly his phone ring. "Yeobossoyo? De? Really??? She called?" it was Sooyoung. She said she knew where to find Yuri. "Who told you?" he asked. "From a friend Seohyun she told me she saw Yuri she just called me she's in Gwangju right now!" He stand up in surprise! Then he screamed!! He hurriedly went to his car. Oops he forgot to thank Sooyoung. "Hello are you still there?" it was him. "Yes of course I heard you screaming out loud. You seem very happy huh?" she said happily. "Yes! You don't know how much I am thanking you for your help. You know what I want to kiss you right now!" He heard Sooyoung's laugh on the other line. "No thank you Taec Yul might get angry with me." she said smiling then she added, "Hurry!!!" she screamed in excitement. "YES!!!!!!!!! But still I want to do this!" he kissed his phone. mwaaaaah!! "YOu're crazy!" he heard from her after she hang up. He smiled at Sooyoung's reaction.

Sooyoung said she's in Gwangju. That's where her father's province. Her grandma and other relatives was still there so maybe she went there to heal some wounds abd forget about....him. The thought was so painful.  "Yuri yah I'll make it up to you..... I'm so sorry for fooling you and causing you too much pain!" he said.

A beep from his phone shocked him he look to see who it was. It's Sooyoung.

Sooyoung's message:

  She left co's she knew you fooled her again.

She knew about the amnesia thing. I told her...

I'm sorry Taec.

I forgot to tell you that we have talked before she was gone.

She never told me where she was co's she's angry with me too for conspiring.

Say my sorry to her and tell her I missed her. GOODLUCK!

 

He sent her a thank you message. Then he drive fast home to pack.