The accident.....the present......the past......

The Black Swan

"Do you think what we are doing is right?" Yuri speak while they are on their way to the hospital. Sooyoung looked at her. "Are you crazy? Of course this is right. Let me put some sense in your head." before she continued she stopped the car and face her friend. "I know both of you loved each other a long long time ago but you just ignore it or set aside that feeling because you guys didn't admit it to yourselves. Now is the chance that both of you will be together huh? This is the chance for both of you so don't let it slip away again okay?" "I don't know. I'm really confused Soo. I don't know if I can do it. I haven't told you about his fiancé, have I?" Yuri said. "I think you didn't." Sooyoung felt sad after hearing it. Then suddenly she became hyper again and hit her on the head. "Babo! You're so stupid Yul, if he has a fiancé then why he is chasing after you huh?? THink of that?" 

"Soo I don't want to ruin their lives. I can sense that that woman is a nice person. She can be Taec's good and loving wife." "What?? If that woman can give Taec everything then why he still looking for you even chase after you???" Yuri was about to open to say something but Soo didn't let her. "Ssshh! Don't think of anything or anybody you didn't know. Think of you and Taec." Soo starts the ignition then leave that place. In a while Yuri speak. "Soo, I dont think I can do it?" worried in her voice. "Yul my friend, it's your time to do the move because Taec already done his but you just let it go away. Babo!" "Because I- I..." "Because I-I? Stop that. Don't let Taec go okay? I know you will make him happy so as him to you, arrasso??" She just nod in defeat. Her friend is so determined.

THe car stopped. "Here we are." Soo said in while. Yul didn't move a thing. Soo waited for while. She knew her friend is saving some strenght to face the battle ahead probably? "So let's go?" Sooyoung spoke in while. "Okay." Yul said almost whispered. THey moved out from Soo's car then heads to the Hospital. At the information section Soo asked, "Excuse me where's Mr. Ok Taecyeon's room?" "2nd floor room 307 ma'am." said the beautiful nurse. "Kamsahamnidda!"

On their way up Yuri said,"Please don't leave me Soo?" "C'mon of course. I will always be here beside you no matter what you do, so take a deep breathe." she said. She sigh. They walk slowly taking all their time. "So here we are!" Soo said. Yuri knocked the door three times before a beautiful lady came out. "Yes?" she said. Both lady were shocked of what they saw. The woman looks like an angel flew down from heaven. "Ehem..." it was Soo, then she continued, "We are here for Taecyeon? Can we see him?" the woman just nod. She opened the door wide so the two can enter. They saw Taec on the bed with his eyes closed. A cast on his both legs, one on his right arm and on his head. Yul didn't help her tears to fall. She sobbed. She was about to go back but Soo stopped her. "I can't see him like this." she whispered. "Yes you can be strong okay?" she replied in the same tone. The woman puzzled looked at them. Yuri didn't come near Taec.

"Who are you?" the beautiful lady asked in a while curiosity on her eyes. "We are his friends from high school we just heard the news." It was Soo. "I'm Sooyoung and this is Yuri." "YURI??" the woman was shocked. "You're Yuri?" "Y-yes." she saw anger in the lady's eyes but vanished in while. "So you're the reason why he didn't want to marry me." it was more a statement than an accusation. "You're pretty I thought so, how can you not be when this guy is crazy about you." The woman sat near Taec's bed hold his hand and then kissed it. They saw her said something but it didn't reached their ears. "I'm Im Yoon A, his fiancé.... but not anymore." she said in a while. "I know he'll be happy now..... with you finally." she continued. Both Sooyoung and Yuri are speachless. Yoona stood up get her bag then heads out, "I guess this is the end of me and him, it is nice to finally meet you. Taec was looking for you his entire life so I hope you won't let him search no more, Arasso???" Yoona said, a small smile was on her face then she tapped Yul's shoulder then she moved out. "Yoona?" Yuri called. Yoona looked back, "Thank you." Yuri said. She smiled then heads out. Sooyoung automatically walk her way out too so Yuri could have some moment with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Sooyoung was outside she looked for Yoona. She saw her in the Hospital's mini garden. Sitting on the bench, and yes she's crying. "Yoona?" Sooyoung called. Yoona wiped away her tears before she looked at her. A fainted smile was on her lips. "Are you okay?" she just nod. "Is it okay if I sit here with you?" "Sure." she said. The two women chatted for a while.

 

~~~~~ The end is so so near readers!!! I'm sad.... hehe but  happy as well co's finally I will have a job well done! @_@ ~~~~~~