The famous and the average janes

The Black Swan

"Done!" Tiffany said after putting some lip gloss. "Neumo yeppu!" it was Jessica.

"komawoyyo!" she said and pouted her lips. Jessica smiled.

The two girls head outside and with all their grace walk to the alley. Of course they are the popular girls in school all eyes are on them. Not to mention the girls are really pretty and classy. They are used to it. Both girls grew up with a golden spoon in their mouth. Their family belongs to the upper class. Jessica Jung's father was a lawyer and her mother owns a boutique. Their family owns a five star hotel as well. While Tiffany Hwang's father was a politician (Mayor) in their town and they own restuarant that soon to be run by her.

"Annyeonghassayo!" Sooyoung said and bowed to them when the two passed. She's a fan of the girls especially Jessica. "Annyeong!" they said together and they'd passed her. Omo!?? she thougt and giggled when the two girls smiled at her. Sooyoung runs and happily went to Yuri's classroom. Her first class dimissed early but in return they have an homework to do. She is searching for Yuri. She's peeping at the window but Yuri's nowhere to be found but the class is on going. Where is she? she thought.

She waited outside until that period ended. She was leaning at the wall when the students heading out. Sooyoung stood up and search for Yuri. But she can't find her.

"Hey! Where's Yuri?" Sooyoung asked to her classmate. "I don't know she skipped class. But I saw her she was a mess." student answered. "What? What happened to her?" she continued. "I don't know but her clothes are dirty and she stinks." then the student leaves.

Sooyoung was left with open. Lots of thoughts come in her mind. But she is sure that she's worried. How I want to go home and check on her! Sooyoung to herself. She walks away from that place with her shoulder down. She can't go home...yet. She still have two subjects to finish. But where is she?

3:00 PM at the GYM

Loud chants and cheers can be heard inside the school's gym. The cheerleading squad are having a practice. Of course Tiffany and Jessica was there and the basketball team as well. While the girls are busy practicing, the boys also are doing their own practice. Voices for the girls and shoe noice from the boys. While both team are practicing and busy doing their own things, at the top part of the gym at the corner Yuri slept. She can't afford joining the class with her look. She can't go home either she's ashamed of herself with the students eyes are on her. So she decided to hide at the gym she's safe at that very moment because classes are on. But not at this time. Yuri woke up and saw that there are students at the gym. She's not moving afraid to make some noise. As if they would hear that. However, she stayed at that position.

"Poor girl." Tiffany said. They are sitting now at the gym's benches and having their break and eating their snacks. "Girl who?" Jessica's turn. "That girl at the comfort room remember?" "Oww! that one. Ahhmm yeah I wonder what happened to her." Jessica said while sipping her cola. "I guess I knew exactly what happened to her." someone talked from a far. Both girls look to see who it was. They saw Chansung walking towards them. "You knew???" it was a duet. Chansung laughed at their reactions. He nodded to answer their question. He sits first and told them what exactly happened.

"Chincha?? That's not right. It was an accident how could he do that to her as a revenge just because that girl accidentally hit him that made him dirty?" Tiffany said and looked at Jessica. "Well actually it wasn't Taec's idea. And he never told us to do such or anything." the guy said. "WHAT???" they said together. "Then why did you do that?" it was Jessica. "Becuase we want to. Besides we're bored and then we saw her and this pail of mud, a bright idea came into my mind!" Chansung said with all his confidence. "Lets go Jess." Tiffany said and rolled her eyes. She grabbed Jessica's hand and leave him. "What???" Chansung screamed to them. "Idiot!" Tiffany shouted. "BOOOOO!!!!!!" the basketball team shouted then they laughed at him.

 

 

~~~~WEW! that was long... Hope you won't get tired reading this. Next chapter is up next...please don't hesitate to comment. (^_^)~~~