A KISS for desert....then an unhappy ending :(

The Black Swan

LUNCH DATE

~~ Doore Restuarant~~

Ok Taecyeon brought Kwon Yuri to one of Seoul Korea's finest restuarant. He selected a spot where they could talk privately. They sat down facing each other. They were sitting there more or less than 15 minutes doing nothing but just staring. Yuri felt awkward in a while. "Aren't we gonna eat?" Yuri spoke. Taecyeon jus smiled. "I think I'm full. Just staring at you makes me forget that I'm hungry" He said. "Then why did you brought me here?" "For this!" he said. Before she could breath Taecyeon stood up and kissed her on the lips. He her lips then release. "There my dessert!" He said smiling still staring at her smiling. She didn't move a little. She was stunned. Her lips was still parted and her face facing the floor Ok Taecyeon planted another kiss on her lips helding her face up to meet him. This time the kiss is softly done and it lasted long. She felt helpless and she felt dizzy. She can't explain what she was feeling. Unfamiliar chill runs through her viens. That was a magical moment for her. Everything seems magic she was hypnotized by this handsome guy sitting in front of her. The man she loved for all her life. Tears ran on her face. Taec saw it. He stood up and hold her hands that's on her lap.

He hold her on her chin and let her look at him in his eyes. "What's wrong?" he ask softly. He didn't get an answer. I guess he knew. "I'm sorry." he said sincerely then hugged her. "I'm so sorry I just can't help myself. I longed for this to happen for a long long years Yul." he whispered through her ears. Chimes and sweet music Yul's all was hearing. "KWON YURI SARANGHAEO!" still hugging her he ought. Her eyes open wide. She let go of herself and looked at him in the eyes still tears running down. "LIAR! How dare you said that?" she said anger in her eyes. "I'll let you kiss me but I won't let you lie to my face." "I'm NOT lying Yul? I loved you since high school. And stupid me for not realizing it before."

"LIAR! LIAR!" she hit him hard on the face then she pushed him and run fast as she could but she can't run away that easy. Taec caught her arm then inprisoned her in his arms. "Let go of me you liar beast!" "Yul please! Don't be like this. I'm so sorry for all the pain that I've caused you. Please believe me I don't want to wait for another long years co's I c-can't." he said almost whispering. Yuri felt warm liquid on her shoulder. He's crying. "You can't? Why are you dying? Then I don't care.You can't fool me with that fake tears." "I'm not fooling you! Not even once nor I will!" he said loudly. They are starting to caught an attention to the passers. He is right he didn't fool her not even once. That was his stupid friends fooled her. "I LOVE YOU!" he said again and again.

"STOP saying that you're just hurting me." "I LOVE YOU!" he keeps on saying. "I won't stop until you believe me." "It's hard for me to believe Taec co's it's impossible? How can you love someone like me huh?" "What? Why? What do you think of yourself huh? Even the smallest insect can love you Yul co's you're a great person don't you know that?" "Huh! Don't make me laugh!" "I'm NOT!" his voice echoed. "Just let me go Taec." she felt another tears fall from his eyes. He embraced her hard to the extent that she felt her bones cracked then let go of her. Before he leaved he looked at her with tears falling on his face caress her face and said, "I will wait until you forgive me for the pain that I've never caused you." Ouch! she thought. This man is right. "I hope I have forever to wait co's I will fight for you, I won't give up on you. I love you Yul until the day i die." he said and move closer to hug her but he didn't on a second thought. He leaves.

 

~~~ end of chapter 17 I hope you liked it! .... The end is  near so I hope you'll look forward to it.