Trouble! Trouble! Trouble!

The Black Swan

"OMO!" together they said in a very low tone.

"Aish!!!" said that baritone voice. Both girls looked up to check who it was. And to their horror it was Ok Taecyeon, the beast! Sooyoung hit her head while Yuri stopping her friend from what she's doing. "Mianhe!" they said together. "Look what you've done to my shirt?" he said angerly then added. "I'm going somewhere and you did this to my shirt? How can I go there with this mess?" pointing at his chest where the ice cream dropped. Taecyeon wore a white t-shirt so it is too obvious that there's a dirt on it. Sooyoung got irritated of him. "ppfft!" it was Soo and she stands straight and faced him. "Are you deaf?" she said. She walk slowly and closer to him. "We said sorry can't you just accept that and leave like a gentlemen?"

"HAH!" he said exhaling his breath to Sooyoung's face. She closed her eyes in disgust. "YUCK!" she said loudly. "Hey stop it!" Yuri said at a very low tone that Sooyoung didn't hear. Sooyoung continued the fued. Yuri on the side didn't know what to do to stop the two. Sooyoung fight like a man though they are fighting verbally. She's biting her nails sign of nervousness. She was about to cry but hold it back then took a deep breath. Then she's at the center of the two pushing Taecyeon away but he is to big that she failed. She tried the second time and harder this time. Yul succeded and brought Taec on the floor. Hands on , Yuri was so shocked so as Sooyoung. She went hurriedly to him and was about to help him getting on his feet but Taecyeon shouted on her. Sooyoung grab her then they run as fast as they could with their bikes on their hands.

Still catching their breath, SooRi hide themselves somewhere in the park. "I'm sure he will catch us." Sooyoung said holding her chest. Yuri looked at her with trouble in her eyes.

 

Troubled SOORI! LOL... please leave a comment. Thanks... (^_^)