Sweet Talk, sweet Staring

The Black Swan

"ANNYEONG!"

She heard Taec said as he gets closer and closer to them. Sooyoung looked at him in shock and she looked at Yuri as well then back at him. The latter wasn't looking on the man. Taec stopped in front of them with a smile showing his perfect white set of teeth. "Ehem!!" it was Sooyoung to ease the awkwardness in the atmosphere. "How have you been?" Taecyeon said in a very low voice---- as usual. Yuri still can't look at his direction. She keeps on looking away then sipping her champagne.

"O-oh! W-we're good. H-how about you?" Sooyoung said stammered. "I'm fine too." he answered. He was leaning against their table and staring at Yuri through his glass. Sooyoung smiled at the sight as she recovered. She stamped on Yuri's feet. "Ouch!!" She said loudly she didn't expect that. Taec was alert he stands up straight and was about to check on her when Yuri spoke. "I'm okay!!" she said. She looked Sooyoung intensely. The latter just smiled naughtily. She gave her a warning look. Sooyoung just form an OH! expression. Taecyeon without their knowing was just watching their every move. He smiled.

"So??? Are you married now?" Sooyoung opened a conversation. The man showed his finger (left/right depends on ones culture (^_^) ). Sooyoung smiled and looked on Yuri's way. "He is not married!" it was more on a confirmation than a statement. "How about you guys?" Sooyoung turn around harshly and said, "Of course!" Taecyeon frowned, Yuri thought she saw sadness in his eyes. She looked back at Yuri then back at him then continued saying, "NOT!" she laughed. After recovering from that shocking moment he laughed along with her. Yuri smiled, "Sooyoung you're good!" she thought. Sooyoung and Taec enjoying their talk. They laugh when one of them joke. Yuri just quite but she laughs and smiles together with them. Sooyoung noticed her silence in a while.

"Yah!! Are you seriously doing that the whole night?" "B-boyya?" Their eyes on her. "That thing you're doing right now like you're some kind a mute person?" Sooyoung said. "Oh! Don't worry I-i'm enjoying already just staring at you guys." She answered. "Pffff!" it was Sooyoung. Yuri pinched her waist. "Kyah!" Sooyoung instinctly covered . "What??" she looked at Yuri when her killer eyes then continued, "Okay then, Taec will you excuse me for a while I'll get some food." "I'll get it?" He said. "Oh no I can manage just stay here and talk with my friend here." then she leave. "Sooyoung?" She heard Yuri called. "You'll be fine Yul he won't bite believe me!" She said without looking at her.Taec smiled and shook his head of what Sooyoung just said. "She's so funny." Yuri smiled shyly and said, "Yeah she is."

Then silence... Taecyeon didn't stand it, he spoke. "How are you.... Kwon Yuri?"

 


heartheartheart