Embarassing moment ....T_T

The Black Swan

Last Saturday was fun yet ended badly... Yuri to herself. She's sitting in a corner at the canteen waiting for Sooyoung to come. They'd promise to eat their lunch together. With her hand on her face, she feels bored. Lots of students are arriving at the canteen and it's getting crowded. Yuri's still looking at the doorstep to see if Sooyoung's there. "Kyaaaahhh!!!" she screamed. She heard someone laughed. Yuri turned around and saw Sooyoung laughing to death. She hit her on the shoulder. "Owh!" it was Sooyoung feeling her shoulder hit by her. "You scared me!" she said. Sooyoung grab a seat while talking. "Who are you looking at?" pointing at the door with her lips. "You of course!" she answered. "Ahh i thought you're waiting for someone." Sooyoung teased. She looked at her with killer eyes. Sooyoung covered before she could laugh again. The two happily eaten their lunch.

"See yah later!" Sooyoung waved goodbye and heads to her first class in the afternoon. The two girls parted. Yuri was on her way to her classroom when she noticed that somebody's following her. She looked behind to figure it out but of course there are students walking but no suspicious one. So she continued walking. As she walked a guy with a mask jumped in front of her to her horror and throw a muddy water at her. She heard voices laughing behind her but she didn't bother looking at them she knew everybody's laughing at her. She runs as fast as she could to hide her embarassment. She knew those guys are laughing at her right now. She can't help but cry. Her face and clothes are dirty she even smells bad. Yuri's wiping her face wiht her hand. She's now in the girls powder room. Everyone inside was looking at her.Tears can't stop falling from her eyes. How could those morons do that to her she didn't even know what she did wrong to them. She went inside to a cubicle when she heard students chatting.

"What's that smell?" she heard from a student who just came in together with her friends. Yuri just ignored them and continued what she is doing. Cleaning herself. Yuri's still crying and not yet recovering from that incident when two other girls came in. "YUCK!!! What the heck is that smell?" she heard from one of them. "I don't know!" the other girl said. "What's wrong with these people not flashing their dirts." the first girl again. "Nah! No idea." then silence. Yuri came out from one of the CR's cubicle when she saw two girls retouching. She thought they were gone. She blushed to shame. "Oopss!" That was the first girl. She saw pity in their eyes. She hurriedly walk outside from that place. Yuri heard the girls said sorry but she didn't look at them instead she run away.

 

~~~Sorry for the long wait...~~~ (^_^)