The Accident (The truth!)

The Black Swan

It was a rainy friday night! Ok Taecyeon was driving without his attention on the street. All his thoughts was on Kwon Yuri. The day she broke his heart. The day she said those painful words. That day she killed him inside. The day Kwon Yuri tear apart his entire being. A tear falls from his face. He waited for so long to find her and confess his love for her. Waited for years to tell her how much he missed her. However, it turned out badly. The love of his life stuck a knife to his heart and then pulled it back that leaves a hole on it. He can't breath at the thought.

While driving he can't stop shedding tears. Now he can't see clearly, he knew when he doesn't stop crying it would cause him to death. Instead of feeling scared it made him feel courageuos he can't feel anything but despair and pain. Yuri.... Yuri..... Yuri.... Yuri....... T_T

"Yuri yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he shouted and shut his eyes then a huge noise coming from two cars bumped to each other next a broken windshield. He woke at the hospital he keeps calling out Yuri's name in his delirious state. There were men in white sorrounding him maybe the doctors and some nurses he thought. He felt his head that's causing too much pain, he touched a cold liquid it must be blood. Then he saw a woman's face. His eyes played on him he thought he saw Yuri but it wasn't. "Yuri!" he whispered then his eyes shut. He was hit hard he thought he would die but luckily he didn't. He don't know if he would thank God for saving him from death because that's what he wanted that night!

His family thought he would get blind because of some broken glasses found inside his eyes. Fortunately he still can see. He sleeps all day until the day Yoona came from other country to see if he is okay. That made him happy somehow. Yoona was his girlfriend after Jessica broke up with him after high school graduation. When he first saw Yoona the first picture that draws his mind was Kwon Yuri. The girls has similarities in some ways. But this doesn't mean he didn't love Yoona, he did but later on he relized all he want is to be with her.... KWON YURI not IM YOONA.

Yoong knows about Yuri and who is she in Taec's life. She loved him so much that she wanted him to be happy. Yoong planned everything for her oppa. "Good thing you didn't have an amnesia or else..." she said with a naughty smile on her lips. "Or else what??" said Taecyeon smiling. "Or else I will tell you that I am your wife so that you and me will ---" "Yoong..." Teacyeon cut her in midsentence. He sigh before he speak. "Yoong you know I love you but I am not the man that's best for you it would be a one sided love affair if we will continue this." he explained holding her hand. Yoona smiled lazily. "I know!" she said almost whispered. "Yoong..." he petied her but this is what's best for her. Yoona's energy came back in a flash then said, "I have a plan oppa!!!" "Boyya?" he smiled happily seeing her in that state. All he wanted for Yoong is her happiness. Then Yoona initiated the amnesia thing for Taecyeon. She will do everthing for his oppa to be happy even deceiving  to someone. But when Yuri and Sooyoung came to the hospital after living Taecyeon's room for him and Yuri, Sooyoung followed her then she confess everything to her. The latter understands. A smile on her face. Atleast their plan is good for them.

She promised herself to be strong and be happy for them. After seeing Yuri she knew he will be happy...

 

Way to go Yoong..... ^_-