ME, MYSELF and I ...... and SOOYOUNG????? (^_^)

The Black Swan

Weekend...

Yuri stayed at home for the whole day. She couldn't go down stairs and play outside or what so ever still haven't got a new friend aside from Sooyoung. She reads a book in the entire afternoon and just went downstairs to get something to eat. Her family is used to her routine when she's home they don't bother her anymore. Her father is a doctor while her mother is a plain housewife. Kwon Yuri is an only child. Her parents gave her everything she wants to have. That's why she loves them so much. She got all her wants as well as her needs whether it's material or emotional she is complete. However, she wanted a sister or a brother badly unfortunately she can't and she will not... her parents are too old. They married when both are on their thirties so they had have a hard time making it happen. Yuri is a miracle to them. (glad)

Back to the present...

She's lying in her bed and reading the four chapters of the book. She enjoyed her time reading it and even felt the emotions of the characters in it. After a long while she finished it and was about to close the book when she heard something on her window... It's like a stone hitting her window. She stands and walk towards it to check who's throwing something to her window. She saw Sooyoung outside with her bike. Yuri smiled and hurriedly went down stairs to see her friend.

"Hey what are you doing here??" she asked when she's outside.
"Wanna join me with this?" Sooyoung said pertaining to her bike. Yuri paint a smile on her face and said, "Ne! Of course. Wait a sec I'll tell Umma and Appa." she runs fast inside the house to tell her parents.

They went to the park and play there. They rode the bike around the park and stop every once in a while. The two talk and then crack a joke while they are resting. They are also other kids of the same age as they are playing around the park.

"ICE CREAM!!!!!!" both scream together when they saw an Ice cream store across the street. They get their bike and ride it then went to the store. While entering the store the girls are gigling and didn't look where they are going. Then they hit somebody. "OMO!" together they said in a very low tone.

 

 

Please leave a comments... Thanks a lot. (^_^)