Hate and Love

The Black Swan

"How are you.... Kwon Yuri?"Taecyeon said staring at her without blinking. (LOL)

She took a deep a breath then she answered, "I-I'm f-fine thanks." still can't look at him straightly. What on earth is wrong with you Kwon Yuri? You should not let him win this time. Think from the past, all the things that he and his friends did to you. Her mind spoke. Of course how would she forget all the bad times during high school. And this guy in front of her is an accomplished, he is one of them. Yes, he is one of them. A wound from the past bleed again.

"Will you please excuse me for a while? Ok Taecyeon right?" she said. He just nod. "Sure I'm okay here." "Be back in a while." she said. What she felt a while ago seeing him again vanished all of a sudden. Anger and hatred envaded her heart this time. She went outside to build some confidence and strength for the game she planned for tonight.

Not too long Yuri got back. This time as she walked through the crowd, her chin up, smiled to each person she pass through. Ok Taecyeon saw her coming. He never leaves his eyes through hers. Yuri did the same. "Am I that long?" she said when she arrived. "N-nope!" he said stammering. He swallowed an imaginary lump. Yuri noticed him stiffened. She smiled...

She took another sip before she spoke. "Ahhmm so what do you do Taec?" She said in a low tone and it sounds y to his ears. "Ehem! I ran our family business." he answered. What's wrong with you Taec? he said to himself. "Ahh! That's great! How about your relationship with Jessica? How are you guys?" She asked fearlessly and without living Taec's face. The latter felt uneasy. He can't stand her staring. It's too hot to handle. The Yuri she knew was different, way different to the Yuri he's talking right now. Everything about her before was gone now. He sigh.

"We broke up after graduation co's she went abroad to study." he answered. Yuri just nod. She's playing with the rim of her glass. Taecyeon bit his lower lip. Taecyeon stared at her intently measuring her thought and actions. Yuri didn't know what she's doing meant something in the eyes of a man. He thought she wants him to kiss her but he dismissed his thought. Now she's silent it's so hard for me to read her thoughts. Now she's silent now she's not? Confused Taec stares at her with lots of questions running through his head. He let the silence took over in a while.

"Yu-" "I have to go!" they spoke together.

"What? It's too early?" Taec said. Suddenly his alarmed and worried. Wprried that he won't see her again. "I got some things to do." Yuri said then she leaves. Taecyeon was stunned. "W-wait!!!" he called. He walks through the crowd, "Excuse me!" he walked fast. His friends saw him shocked on their faces.

Yuri searched for Sooyoung but she's nowhere to be found. She get her fone and called her. She was on the phone while walking her way to the exit when Taecyeon saw her. "Yuri yah!!! he screamed as loud as he could. He ran after her.

"Yul!!!!" his baritone voice echoed in the hall. Yuri looked back but she walked fast after seeing him. "Wait??? Please?" but still she didn't stop. A smile form on her face. That's it run after me... She's looking for her car but she can't find it. Babo you're in the wrong direction. She didn't noticed it. He's getting closer to her, she walked fast and went to where her car was. Gotcha!!! She felt relieved. She unlocked it but before she could open the door Taec's huge hand stopped it.

"BOYYA!!!" Anger in her eyes.

 

 

~~~OMO!!! Angry YUL! (^_^) ~~~~

Soon this fic will end please watch for it...

Thanks for reading!!