My best bud's friend...

The Black Swan

Last night was a total disaster for Yuri. When she arrived home her father scolded her in front of Sooyoung. She was there waiting for her. However, she felt comfort to her family and with her friend. Though she was scolded but later that night her father comforted her. She cried a river in her Dad's shoulder. After she talked to her father she felt nothing bad happened to her that day. It was all disappeared just like a bubble popped.

Today is another day! She went to school happily with full of confidence. Thanks to her loving father. With the thought of him made her smile. She saw Sooyoung waiting outside her classroom. She smiled widely seeing her friend.

"Yuri-ah!" Sooyoung called. "How are you?" she continued. "I'm so good Soo." she answered. Sooyoung hold her shoulders and looked at her checking her face. A smile drawn in her friends eyes then Sooyoung hugged her. "That's good to hear!" Sooyoung said while hugging her. Yuri laughed.

"You're overreacting there. Yesterday was nothing." she said with all her might. Sooyoung hugged her again she even forgot that she's with somebody. "Ehhemm!" Sooyoung heard from behind. "Ooopsss! Sorry." she let go of her then grabbed the girl's hand and introduce her to Yuri. "Yuri-ah, this is Seohyun she's my other bestfriend."

"Annyeonghassayyo!" Seohyun said and bowed. She did the same then they shaked hands. The girls standing next to each other and smiled together. "Kyaaaahhh!!!" Sooyoung screamed. "What?" they said together. They are both shocked. "You guys looked a like?? You're like twins?" she said hysterically. "What??" altogether again. "OMO! And you even talked together?"  Sooyoung added. "Boyya!" Yuri hit her at the shoulder she blushed. How could Sooyoung compare her to this pretty girl beside her. I'm not pretty... Pain crossed her eyes for a second. Sooyoung smiled then she hugged her two bestfriends. Others are looking at them blankly. "Let's eat together later okay?" Sooyoung excitedly utter. "Ne!!" the two again. "Bo-?" Sooyoung in surprised state. The two girls laughed. 

~~~LUNCH BREAK~~~

The three girls are sitting at the center part of the school's cafeteria. They are busy chitchatting with each other. Yuri loves Seohyun instantly the girl is so sweet and friendly. She has an innocent eyes that everytime you looked at it all your worries will vanished. The two get along well though they barely known each other. It's getting crowded and noises from the students is all you can hear. There are students singing, laughing, chatting like them... etc.

"OMO! OMO! OMO! kyaaahhhhh!!!!!" Sooyoung screamed hysterically. "What? what's wrong?" Yuri asked and followed Sooyoung's looking. Seohyun just rolled her eyeballs after seeing what Sooyoung saw and the reason why she freaked out. Yuri got confused her eyebrows narrowed. "She's a fan of them." Seohyun told her when Sooyoung ignored her. The later is still looking at the girls (Tiffany&Jessica). "That guys?" it was Yuri. "Nope. The girls Jessica and Tiffany." "Oooohhhh!" she just said. Sooyoung's attention wasn't on them anymore.

"She's always like that. She totally forget everything when those girls are here." Seohyun shook her head in disappoinment. "Jeongmal? Those girls are really pretty maybe that's why Soo loves them." Yuri said. "Yeah... they are also nice to others that's why they are being loved." Seohyun continued. "How about you?" "Me? Nah! I'm not a fan of them."

"Do you hate them?" Yuri

"Nope. I don't like them and I don't hate them either. Just nothing." Seohyun explained and continued eating.

Yuri looked at the girls and the guys. OMO! He is here... she felt her heart beating hard. Unconsciously she hold her chest that made Seohyun smirked. "Are you taken by their charm as well unnie?" Seohyun said smile on her lips. Yuri's back to reality after day dreaming. "H-huh? No I-i'm not. Just don't mind that." She said stammering and she swallowed a full of rice spoon that made her choke! Seohyun laughed.

THe Famous corner

Chansung noticed that the three girls are looking at them. A devil liked smile form in his face...

 

~~~Next chapter is coming soon... what was with Chansung's mind? We will figure it out next chap. Stay tuned. ~~~~

(^_^)