Love fight

The Black Swan

"BOYA????" she said really loud. He is standing behind her while his long right arm stopping the car's door. She looked back but he's too close she can smell his scent. Sweet scent. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. There it goes again her traitor heart beat fast for this man. She can't help it. "What do you want?" she said almost whispering. She heard him took a deep breath before speaking, "I-I really don't know what I want, and why I'm here chasing after you. I-I don't know why I'm stopping you." he said through her ear. She could feel his warm breath.

Not hearing from her he continued. Sweats dropping from his forehead. "Yul, I'm confused right now. I don't know why I'm here standing behind you but I know for sure I won't never let you go." he revealed. Surprised from what she just heard and happiness envade his broken heart. However, she remained silent. Taecyeon leaned his head to her he closed his eyes and smell her beautiful scent. His one arm on the car's door's now on her arm caressing. She felt her knees weakening, she's afraid that she might fall down any moment  now. "G-go away!!" with her trembling voice she ought thankfulness that her voice was back. She's not sure if he heard it. Taecyeon stopped. "You really mean that? But why I can feel that you didn't? I can feel that you feel the same way towards me." he's not sure but he's hoping that he is right. "Pffff! How pathetic. It's getting colder that's why I shivered."

Taecyeon stepback half a meter away from her. She release her breath that she's holding. "Tell that to my face that you really want me to go?" he said. She turned around and said, "GO AWAY!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" she said with all her might to hide her real feelings. Yuri saw Taecyeon's face, he saw sadness the guy's face on the floor. She felt guilty. You don't know how much I loved you since highschool Taec. I want to hug you but I can't forget the pain that you've caused me when you and your friends played on me. she thought. She turned around to her car when Taecyeon spoke.

"Mianne, chincha mainneiyyo." She faced him and smiled sarcastically. "The damaged has done Taec. YOu and your friends will rot to hell!" Hearing that Taec moved closer to her and pinned her. His two arms on her car, Yuri's back on her car and he is an inch closer to her face. "Why are you so hard? Why can't you just forgive and forget huh?" he said gritting his teeth. She saw anger in his eyes, the softness of his face a while ago vanished she felt afraid but she fight it back. "Forget?? How can I forget when you ruined my high school life?" she said on the same anger that he conveyed.

"Ruined? What did we do? That was just one stupid mistake?" "ONE???" she screamed. "Can't you hear yourself? Once? Are you kidding me? They throwed dirt on my face and my shirt to have a revenge for that accidentally thrown ice cream on your shirt? Next, playing me for a fool? Bet on me to fall for that moron Chansung? What are those things you called once? Everyone's laughing at me Taec?" she said screaming and a tear fall from her eyes. Taecyeon unpinned her and move inches away from her. "How can I forget Taec?" she said. TEars starts falling from her eyes. She wiped it savagely. Moments of silence.

"I did not know!" He confess. "Didn't? Don't play innocent. You think I didn't know?"she pretended. She pretend to be for him to fall from her trap but she failed co's Taecyeon's really innocent. "I really don't know. That wasn't my plan it was all the guys plan for me. I know it's wrong that's why I'm here saying sorry." she sense sincerity in his voice. "YOu're right you're not the master mind from those mistakes. But why didn't you stopped them?" "How could I if I wasn't there and I didn't know. That bet thing I tried that's why you saw me there but I was late." he explained. He is massaging his head as if in pain. "I'm so sorry Kwon Yuri not for myself but for the entire gang." She took a deep breath and said, "I may forgive you but you can't make me forget." After saying that she went inside her car. Yuri was about to start the ignition when Taec knocked on her window she opened it. "Wait can I ask for something?" he said. Before she could say something Taec's lips was on hers. The kiss was getting deeper she's catching her breath when Taec let her go. Her lips was parted when Taec looked at her. He smiled at her and winked. "We will see each other again, My love!" he said and planted a soft kiss on her parted lips then he leaves.

 

 

 

~~~T_T~~~~ So sorry for the very long wait. This chapter kinda chessy but I hope you still like it. (^_^)