Finally their fate's met! (Yul Taec my heart)

The Black Swan

Taec slowly opened his eyes, the first one and then the other. He saw Yuri, her eyes closed and tear's are falling. She is so close to him, too close that's inviting him to kiss her and he did.... Their lips met.

A slap on his face made Taec let go of Yul's lips. "Boyya!!!" Yul pushed him away stood up then ran away. Taec did the same he moved as fast as lighting. He caught Yul in her arms and said, "Kwon Yuri, please listen." his voice's begging. They're facing each other. Taec's hands on her arms and looked her in the eyes. "Miannieyyo! I'm  so sorry please forgive me for everything that I've done to you." she can see honesty in his eyes. She loved him more than anything in this risky world. She knew if she'll let go of this chance she'll never knew if Taec would came back for her. Suddenly like magic, she hugged him instead of telling it. Taec hugged her in return. They hugged each other as if there's no tomorrow.

A man's voice made them let go of each other's arms. But Taec's one arm was on Yul's, still holding her, afraid of losing her again.... Yul smiled when he saw Junghyun (CNBLUE) her best bud since birth as they always say when someone asked them. The man was angry. This is the guy he saw on the street. "Oppa, this is him! He came for me." she said excitedly. "Tsek! What did he told you that made your mind changed?" he said heavily. Yul sense conflict in the air Taec as well, he can sense that the guy is angry with him. To ease the situation Yul introduced them to each other. "Ehemm." Yul cleared an imaginary lumped on before she spoke, "Taec this is Junghyun my bestfriend since birth." Taec offered his hand to him. Junghyun's confused eyes looked at them one at a time. It's been a while when Taec offered his hand but no answer from him. He smiled in sarcastic way. Taec put his hand down. "What is this Yul huh?." he said looking at his friend then to Taec, "You? how dare you come over here then just like that you'll get her back? It's not that easy as you think big guy!!!!" he said then grab Yuls hand towards him. BUt Taec is holding her tightly. "Let go of her!!!" it's Junghyun. "I don't want a fight, I came here to say sorry and make it up with her." he said. "I came back to say sorry for eveything that I've caused her. I won't hurt her this time." he explained.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minutes of silence....

The guys are staring at each other. Measuring once strenght and weaknesses. Yul on the other hand felt scared and worried. She doesn't each of them gets hurt because of her physically. Junghyun is still with his gritted teeth spoke, "Yuri yah!" he called but not looking at her. "If you'll come here again still crying for the same scenario you won't be able to see me nor I will be here for you to have you comforted." he continued. "O-oppa!" "And you MR. NICE GUY! I have three words for you DON'T HURT HER!" he said with emphasis at the lastwords. Taec was still silent. "Plant that in your head!" he said and leave them...

Yuri followed him. "Oppa wait!" he ran. Junghyun stopped. She hugged him from the back, he closed his eyes. "Oppa miannieyyo!" she said then continued "I really love him and I want to be with him for the rest of my life. You know I've waited for this ahh?" she said. He closed his eyes and turn his back on her. He hold her little face and said, "I know you'll be happy now, can't you see he manage to find you though he doesn't know where to! That's true love. And can't you see stabbles on his face? He looks old... I think sleepless night thinking of you? I just want to be sure that he won't hurt you again." he said humor in it. Yuri smiled. "Be happy okay? Co's you deserve it. I love you kitten!" then pinck her on her face. "Eeessshhh!" it was Yul. He hugged her for the last time then he leaves.

Taecyeon just look at them intently. He also saw Yuri wiped her tears away. This man must be something. "Yuri yah!" he called. "N-ne?" stammered she's still not used to his voice. She's still trembled when he calls. Taecyeon walk slowly to her smiling. She stiffened. He is really handsome especially when he's smiling. She didn't noticed that she's staring at him dreamy. He planted a quick kiss on her parted lips that wake her up from her dreams. (LOL) "DOn't stare at me with your lips parted, it seems like your begging for some kiss." he smiled. Yuri's face turned red as strawberries. Taec felt warm inside seeing a woman still blushing at these days.

"Yul..." he said cupping her face with his hands. "My Black swan, dark skinned yet still can launched a thousand ship, with a lips as soft as the petals of rose," he touched her lips... and speak again "a woman that has an innocent eyes, dreamy eyes of that of a child.... my love, my fate...I LOVE YOU!" Yuri was speechless. She felt like drowning, drowning with his sweet words. The message of his love. Her tears fall. Taec wipe them away. "I will not leave you, I will protect you and love you forever please Yul take me as your husband. Would you like to spend a life time with me?" Shocked but she manage to answer. Her nerves shaking then she answered, "YES!" almost whispered. But enough to reach Taec's hearing. He carried her to the air. "Taec!!!" she screamed then she laughed. "Yuri yah Saranghae!!!" "Taecyeon ah SARANGHAEO!!!"

The sea coast played a music from the heart. Music with love from two people that's apart for almost a decade!

 

THE END

 

T_T I hope you guys enjoyed reading my first fic. Watch out for the my next fic.... YULTI!  :D THANK YOU!