The Second Chase

The Black Swan

After that wonderful kiss that she and Taec shared, Kwon Yuri can't sleep. She's in her room combing her hair facing the mirror. She smiled back at her reflection then unconsciously she feel her lips and close her eyes trying to remember that wonderful moment they've shared though it was quite fast but still she hid it in her heart.

"Yul, I'm confused right now. I don't know why I'm here standing behind you but I know for sure I won't never let you go." 

With her eyes still shut she heard Taec's voice with those revealing words. Her heart jumped for joy. She smiled unconsciously. She blushed and then all she heard is her own voice screaming so loud. Then slowly she opened her eyes and saw Sooyoung smiling maliciously. "YAH!!!!! " she ran to her bed and hide under the comforter. She heard Soo laugh so loud like she's going to die any moment because she can't breath. (LOL)

"What are you thinking huh?" she heard her say. Sooyoung ask again co's she didn't answer at first. "NOTHING!" Yul snapped. Then there again her friends laugh. She always loved Soo's laugh but now she hated it co's it is just so irritating. "Will you just stop?" she said. Still under the comforter she felt Soo's nearness. She sat down on the bed and tap Yul's back. "Okay here's the deal I'll stop if you'll tell me what happened to you just a while ago? HuH?? What do you think?" "OKAY! Just stop teasing me. And promise you'll not teas me after the thoughts of mine revealed?" "Arasso!" Then Yul told her friend everything and didn't missed any details for her friends haps after the news boomed!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~~ At the MALL ~~

"Excuse me do you have size 6 with this?" Yul ask the sales representative. "For a while ma'am I'll check." then she leaves. Yul waited and looks around the store while waiting. "I have 8" She heard from behind but in a man's voice? Her brows curled up then she turned around to her surprise Taec was there smiling showing his deadly charm. She almost forgot and smiled but she holds back. She walks away but he followed.

"Can I ask you for lunch?" he said. She didn't answer instead she smiled confidently. She's facing away from him so he can't see her actions then she said, "I can't I have a date." it was a lie, she just want him to stay away from her, or does she? NO!  she thought But Taec was so eager so he tried again. "Please?" begging. "No way. Not ever." The sales lady came out with the dress on her right hand coming towards them but thought twice of approaching the two. So she just followed them calling her "Ma'am??". "I said I can't. Are you deaf or you're just simply stupid that you can't understand?" she said on a high tone to Taec. "Sorry" she thought regretted. But Taec was so determined that he ignored those painful phrase she said. "Ma'am excuse me here's size 6" she interrupted. Taec automatically gave his credit card to the lady. "I'll pay. Here." then the lady leaves them. Yul was shocked. "Miss!!!" calling out for the lady. Taec hold her arms. "Wait!" She turned around then she saw Taec on bended knees saying, "PLEASE???" another shock attacked she looked around the department store then saw tons of eyes looking at them. "Get up??" she almost whispered. "NO WaY not unless you'll say yes?" he said with hope on his voice and said it loud so everybody could notice them. Yuri felt ashamed of the public attention they are doing. "OKAY okay. JUst get up!" she said defeated. "WHAT? I can't hear you? Please say it loud?" Taec smiled then winked at everybody in the store. "Boyyaaa!! Are you crazy I won't say it again." still in a low tone. "I CAN'T HEAR You? he said so loud. "O-OKAY!!" she said loudly. Then everybody clapped their hands. Hiding her face she walked away. Taec hurriedly followed her with the dress on his hand.

"YUL!" he called catching up. She looked back and saw him from the crowd following her like an idiot. She smiled for the first time with Taec. "Yeppudda!" he whispered then smiled back.

 

~~~ Sorry for the long wait... Finally I updated! @_@ please do continue read my fanfics.

Don't hesitate to comment... ;)