Meeting again...and listen to her heart beat! (^_^) then tears... T_T

The Black Swan

"What's up with that chicks?" said Chansung he went back to where the other guys were. "Where's Taec?" he asked. "He went outside Jessica called her." Nickhun explained. Before Chansung could say anything Taecyeon came in. "There he is!" screamed Junho. He throw the ball to him and as expected he catched it with one hand. "Good job guys!" Taec finally spoke sarcasm in his voice. "I knew you'd like it!" Chansung said and tap him at his shoulder but Taec wasn't happy. "Hey what's wrong?" Junho asked. "You guys are wrong!!" Taec snapped. His thunder like voice echoed at the gym. Yuri startled though she is far from the guys.

"Why did you do that?" Taec again. Chansung as the youngest from the group felt guilty. "We are sorry hyung!" Chansung said. "You should. I don't want this to happen again. I don't want Jessica get mad at me though I haven't done anything!" "Sorry bro! We promise." it was Junho. Later after, the guys went back to their practice like nothing happened.

Yuri looked at her wrist watch. It shows 5:36 in the afternoon. "OMO! It's getting late. When are these guys leave?" she said to herself. She was so scared now that her father might get angry with her.

"Okay practice's done!" Taecyeon's loud voice. Thanks! Yuri exclaimed hands together.

The guys are packing their things up and heads outside the gym. Yuri on the corner slowly gets up and went down. She was at the later step when he heard someone calls.

"YAH!!!" she knew it was him. OMO! Yuri stopped. I have to go! But why are my feet aren't moving? She can sense that he is slowly getting closer. She can smell that oh so soathing fragrance of him. She can't help but closing her eyes. And that's a mistake. Her heart's beating double and then triple... Ottoke! her hands are gettting cold yet sweats on her forehead slipping. In a while she felt a hand on her shoulder. Heat was all over her like having a high fever. Her eyes wide open that she startled. She almost jumped. What's wrong with her.

"Hey! Are you okay?" concern on his voice. "N-ne!" she said stammering. "You shivered? Are you cold?" OMO! Why is he acting like this... "A-annio! I-i have to go!" then she ran away. Good thing her feet was back to their normal state. (LOL)

Taecyeon was left with a huge question mark on his handsome face. "What's wrong with her???" he utter then his shoulder twitched. He went outside the gym and heads to the parking lot where the others are waiting.

"What took you so long?" Nickhun said. "I saw the girl." he answered. "What did you do?" Chansung then jumped off the car. "Nothing she ran away. maybe she got scared i felt her shivered when I touched her."

"BOYA????" altogether. "What?" Taecyeon wondered. "Here bro you got a virus. Clean your hands." Junho said then give him a sanitizer. "Babo!" Taecyeon said and throw back the bottle to him. The guys laughed at Junho.

"Kajja!" he said.

They didn't noticed someone hiding from a far. Tears fell from her face. That was hitting below the belt. What are they thinking about her a carrier? After she saw their car leaves she came out and run fast as she could.

 

 

~~~Another chapter done! DON"T FORGET to comment.~~~ (*_-)