Bumped into my HEART

The Black Swan

Yuri searched all over the hall for Sooyoung but she can't still find her. She decided to went to the powder room to retouch herself. While on her way there she bumped to a huge man. "Ouch!" She just said without looking at him. She heard the man say SORRY but she didn't mind looking.

"Hey! TAec look at you you're big!" Wooyoung said and feeling his biceps. "Stop that!" Taecyeon said smiling. They do the high five thing. The party started, music was playing in the room and the noise from chatting people on their loud voices. "Hey bro!" It was Chansung this time making his voice louder as he could. He tapped Taec's shoulder to wake him up from dreaming. "Y-yes?" he answered. "What's wrong with you? You're thinking so deep, so deep that I might drown on it." Chansung said mocking. "Tsi!" he just smiled. "Let's party bro c'mon!" the music changed. Wooyoung got excited. "I love this song. Let's dance people!" He screamed. Chansung and the rest of the gang screamed out!!! WOOOO!!! They went to the dance floor and dance intensely. Taec shook his head. He decided to stay at their table. He is searching for someone. The girl he bumped into while he was on his way back to the hall was bothering him. In his heart the woman was familiar, his heart say so. His eyes searching all around but can't find her. She was blonde, tall, dark-skinned and devastatingly HOT! Somehow and in someways she is really familiar it's just that he can't name her. He walked through the crowd. "Bingo!!" he said smiling. He saw her with....SOOYOUNG? "Yes! That's Sooyoung." he said to himself. He walked closer to where the women were. They are laughing and talking. He saw her smile and it seems so familiar. He went around to see her face fully. He keep on staring at her to answer his puzzled mind. He didn't noticed that they are watching him.

"Yul it's Taec!" Sooyoung said to her whispering. She looked at to where Sooyoung was looking. She bit her lower lip to hold her gasp. Yuri can't understand what she was feeling. Her heart pounds louder than the loud music playing around. Their eyes met. Yuri looked away first and tries to ignore him. "OMO he is coming to us!" Sooyoung said. "Ottoke??" she said grabbing Sooyoung's clothes. "I don't know! Stop  that he's here!" o

"Annyeong!" he said.

 

 

(^_^) Please comment. Thanks for reading.