The Reunion!!!

The Black Swan

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 years after...

There are lots of people already coming in the hotel's convention hall. Even at the parking area, cars are coming in too. It's the annual celebration of the school's foundation. It's the last day of the celebration. All VIP's are coming even the alumnus and the alumnae. After almost six years, she's coming back and seeing old friends even....enemies Yuri thought. While on her way to the hotel where the party at, she went back to those tough years of her high school life. She felt sorry to herself co's she allowed those bad things to happened. "Stress!" She uttered to herself.

She's now looking for a space to park her car. A hotel staff helped her find a slot. She went out of her car and heads to the hotel's hall. When she entered the hall everyone's looking on her way. Men and even women. All men are looking at her with full of admiration/lust while the women are insecurity. She was smiling to everybody walks her way. She's looking for Sooyoung but she can't find her she search more. Lots of people are already there talking some are laughing. The party has started. "Where is she?" she thought.

 

~~~Please leave a comment to improve my story~~~ Thanks so much. (^_^)