I see Yul....Taec me!!

The Black Swan

Taecyeon moved like a flash to get his things up. He left Seoul at exactly 4:56 in the afternoon. It'll be a long trip for him. But he doesn't mind at all as long as in the end of his trip the love of his life is waiting. He the radio and played a pop songs for him to get entertained while driving. Probably he'll be there before 9 o'clock in the evening... more or less. Gwangju is a province about 4-5 hours by train from Seoul, he is driving privately so maybe he would get there earlier as that.

He reached the province for almost 4-hour drive he didn't mind the long travel. He went straight to the address Sooyoung gave him. He didn't have a hard time finding the place for it is just a block away from where he stopped to ask where it was. Taec fixed himself of course he wants to be neat for Yul. An old woman opened the door, it must be her hal-ummeunim (grandma). "Good evening!" he greeted. The old woman looked at him intently recognizing him. "Hal-ummeunim, I'm looking for Yuri? I'm Ok Taecyeon." The old woman smiled sheepishly. "I'm sure you're not from Gwangju? I don't recognize your face." said the old woman. "De, hal-ummeunim. I came from Seoul, I just arrived." "Ohh... come inside." the old woman said and lead him inside the house. "Yuri is not here, I think she's in the beach." she said. "Have a seat do you want something while waiting for her.?" "Ahh no thank you hal-ummeunim, I would like to see her in the beach. I'll just go there." The old woman nod and lead him outside. Yuri's grandma teach him the direction to the sea. Taec left his car and decided to walk, her Grandma said it's near just a 100 steps from their house.

It's really dark there just a few light from the post along the road will serve as your guide. A guy half running came along, he greeted him then the guy do the same then continued running. He walk and look at the seashore. He can see it now. There's no one there at that time. "But hal ummeunin said she's here." he said to his thoughts so he continued walking until he saw a woman wearing white dress sitting on the sand hugging his toe. Her long hair is being blown by the wind. He can't recognize it for the woman is looking back at him and it's peach dark out there. She's facing the sea. He continued to walk until he is just a meter away from her...

"Ahemm!" he said. "OH! You're back? How fast." she said she didn't bother to look who it was. It's YUL! He almost jumped and hug her from the back but he holds it. She's expecting someone. Then the guy he saw flashed in his mind, she's expecting him. He walked nearer and sat behind her. "Did you bring the ---" "Yul..." they spoke in chorus. Yuri sat straight. She recognize the voice but she didn't look on his way to see if she's right. She's still in her position facing the sea when he spoke, "How are you?" that baritone voice made her shiver. The wind was cold but didn't make her shiver that much but the voice that's so familiar made her entire being shivered.

He didn't get an answer. He close his eyes then he took a very deep breath then make his move. He hugged her from the back then whispered through her ear, "I missed you. Why did you leave  me?" his warm breath made her heart stopped then she closed her eyes then the pain from the past ached. She shooked her head twice. "Why are you here?" "To make things up with you." he answered still hugging her. "That was enough Taec, I can't bear it anymore you guys deceived me again!" "Mianneyo YUL! That wasn't my pla --" "Not your plan AGAIN? How innocent!!" she said anger in her voice. She shook away Taec's arms. The man's on the sand. Yuri stood up then walk away as fast as she could. But knowing the beast he caught her arm then hold it tightly. "Will you listen?" his voice echoed. It's like a thunder through her ear. She didn't move.

"Yes I agreed with the plan cause I want to be with you! Yul you know how much I love you." "If you loved me why did you fool me?" she said full of anger. "Because I don't know what to do cause when it comes to me you're so hard to get! I wished to die that day because I'd rather be one than to spend the rest of my life without you. I had no choice Yul." She smiled sarcastically. "That's a trash! Because you had no choice?? HUH! There's a lot of choices, options but you chose to break my heart!" "No, I didn't Yul! If you didn't walk away that day when Yoong came you would know the truth. Because she came to tell you the truth before she left for LA but you were gone!"

"YES!! Because I can't stand it! I can't looked at you hugging and caressing somebody!" Taec saw a chance. A big chance to tame his little beast. He smiled and said, "You're jealous huh?" he laughed. Yuri covered her ear co's she doesn't want to hear his teasing laugh. She's still looking away from him when Taec hugged her from the back again. This time much tighter. Though she felt like her bones cracking she didn't mind at all. He is still laughing at her. "That's it!" she thought. She kicked his knees as hard as she could. Taec let go of her and he is on the sand now. Still laughing he stood up but just to curled up in pain when Yuri hit that thing between his thighs. (LOL)

She hit him hard. Taecyeon didn't move... "OH MY GOD!" she covered in gasp. "Omeo! Taec??" she shook him to wake him up. But still Taec didn't move a thing. "Taec wake up! I'm sorry....!" She raised his head and put it in her lap. "Taec please wake up. I'm so sorry. Please.........!" a sob came out from her. Still no movement. "I'm so sorry.. please wake up I promise I will forgive you!" she said hugging Taec's head.

Taec slowly opened his eyes, the first one and then the there. He saw Yuri, her eyes closed and tear's are falling. She is so close to him, too close that's inviting him to kiss her and he did.... Their lips met.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TO BE CONTINUED ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THe last chapter is next! Please do wait! ;)