Meetings, Greetings...

The Black Swan

School zone...

~~murmuring~~

Kwon Yuri is sitting on a bench under a tree with a book in her lap and food in her hand. She is busy studying her lessons they will have an exam in about 15 minutes. She wanted to  be alone for her to concentrate on what she was doing. She's a good student not THE smartest but sure she is smart. (^_^)

She is alone because she haven't got friends yet, she's a new girl in her new school. But she is happy as usual. Yuri is quite shy person. She talks when she is only ask. However, when you get to know her deeper she's very friendly and talks a lot even cracks a joke.

~~RING~~ The bell rings.

"Hwaiting!" She said to herself. She stands up and hurriedly went to her classroom. She is catching her breath when she arrived. Same as her, others are running fast to their respective seats before their teacher arrived. She is sitting near the window while waiting for their exam to begin. She's stamping her feet slowly so it won't make any noise. In a while their teacher came in holding papers on her chest with her right and a handbag on her left hand. The students greeted her all together and their exam begins.

All heads are down concentrating answering their exams. Yuri finished her exams together with her three other classmates. She bid goodbye to Teacher Narsha and left the room silently. She heads to the canteen waiting for her next class. While wlaking she's reading a book. She heard noises from students playing around and chatting as well while on her way to the canteen. She heard something unfortunately she fell on the ground with all her things tossed up before it hits the ground. 

"I said get away!" she heard someone saying . Yuri look up to know who it was. He saw a guy looking down on her and offering his hand to her for her to get up. She was mesmerized on the face looking at her that she couldn't even say anything. "Yah!!!" that startled her that brought her back to realization. The cute guy was irritated. "What?" she shouted back to hide her admiration towards this arrogant guy.

"pffft!!" he oaght then left without a word. "Aish!!!" Yuri help herself and slowly picked her things up.

"Who's that?" ask his friend while waiting for him in a distance. "Mollaso! I don't recognize her." Taecyeon answered. "Kajja!" It was his friend again. They run as fast as they could. They are having their daily running around the campus as part of their warm up before they start playing basketball. Ok Taecyeon is a varsity player in the school. He is the best player among the group (obviously). That's why he is famous and being chased after girls. Plus he is a total hunk! He is still in high school but he is tall in his age. With a super mascular body and good looks girls drool in his feet. Currently she is dating Jessica Jung the campus sweetheart. Beautiful, blonde and famous. She is a cheerleader. Unlike usual cheerleaders in the movies she is very kind and friendly. That's why everybody in the school loves her because of that.

Back to Yuri...

She's taking off the dirt in her skirt when a book of her fall on the gorund. She was about to pick it up when all of a sudden all her things fall down again. A student helped her. "Here you go!" She heard a soft voice. She looked up where the voice came from. Then she saw a tall girl smiling at her with her book on her hand handing it to her. Yuri smiled back and get her book. "Kamsahamnidda!" she said. "Anneiyyo! Chunon Sooyoung imnidda." The girl said. "Kwon Yuri here." Sooyoung offered her hand to her. She accept it and they shaked hands. "New here? You're not familiar to me." Sooyoung said. She just nodded. Sooyoung smile again and said, "Ahhm I have to go. See you around." A small smile form in her face and said, "Nice to meet you Sooyoung. And thanks again." Sooyoung winked at her and leave. When she did that Yuri can't stop smiling while looking at her as she leaves.  Sooyoung looked back and wave at her then she did the same.

 


~~~That was short but I hope you liked my first chapter... Next is coming up!!! (^_^)

please DON"T FORGET to leave a comments. Thanks so much!