13 years later

A Tear Is A Tear

It’s been 13 whole years since the accident, Mingyu has learnt to, shut people and, not communicate with anyone, not even his teachers. He passed high school with no friends and, all his work completed, he made it to college and is now trying to earn a degree for being a 5 star chef. Not a day goes by where Mingyu doesn’t forget his family but, he did forget something. 

 

A boy who’s approximately 182cm, with black drenched hair, and a lovely light colour skin but, out of everything that had taken everyone’s the boys eyes were amazing, they had a lovely shine to them as he turns his head. The boy had recently lost his mother in a house fire and was dealing with his own disability as well, the boy had a taller guy next to him. The taller guy standing a taller height had long brown hair, pale white skin and, lovely brown eyes too. As the pair walked into the large building a tall boy with earphones in caught his attention, he carried his books up close to his face and let his amazing hair take away his face. Someone was curious. 

 

The boy ran into class expecting to be late but, ended up being early with only one other person in the room. The boy sat down next to the other and, decided to strike up a lively conversation with him. “ Hi my name is Jeon Wonwoo, what is yours?” Wonwoo introduced himself to the known stranger and awaited a reply but, all he got was silence. Wonwoo sat hoping for an answer sometime but, nothing was spoken of so, Wonwoo tried once more this time pulling out one of the boys earphones as he did he spoke “ Hi again my name is Jeon Wonwoo, what is yours?” now there was a change in atmosphere. Mingyu sat with his mouth wide open like a frog of some sort but, he then closed it to speak “ You mean Jeon Wonwoo from Anyang? “  Mingyu tried to sound cool but, kind of failed it.

 

Wonwoo was confused and, then asked why Mingyu’s mouth was open.  “ I am Kim Mingyu, I was born in Anyang and, my friend has your exact name” Mingyu looked at Wonwoo but, he didn’t see any resemblance between the two even though it had been 13 years since he last saw him. Wonwoo knew his birth place but, some where in the middle of each of the boys lives Wonwoo began to forget his life before, he remembered his small town and, his best friend jeonghan but, nothing else. Mingyu wondered why Wonwoo was not answering and, then tapped him on his shoulder, Wonwoo awoke from his day nightmare to answer the worried boy. “ I don’t have any friends apart from jeonghan, I don’t know much but, I do remember a car crash though”

 

 Mingyu was about to scream at the top of his lungs until, the teacher walked in with the rest of the students. 

 

                               6 years after the crash.........

 Wonwoo was sitting in his room watching the clocks second hand move but, then it stoped at the exact tick of ten ten. Slowly, wonwoo stated to get confused about where he was, why he was holding a teddy bear in his arms and, why the name Kim Mingyu started to slowly dissolve in his head. Wonwoo’s mother walked into the room to find her son staring at the ground with tears running down his face she, walked over to comfort him when all of a sudden he started to scream in her face. The poor woman placed her hands on her ears until her lost son talked to her, “Who are you where am I tell me what is happening” leaving his mother shocked he ran out of the house and, kept running until no longer could he move. Wonwoo’s mother was scared from the incident that just occurred so, she called the police and, the ambulance only to receive a person on the other end of the phone saying that he was probably playing with friends.

 

It was 3 whole days that Wonwoo was out there and, not any second of those days were wasted with his mother looking for him, Wonwoo returned to the only place he could remember a crash sight. He stood at the corner of Gray st and began to imagine the crash for his own eyes, he saw a small red car waiting at a red light when he noticed the driver was looking down the road, nothing was coming so the little red car decided to turn the corner, down the road it was all foggy and a trucks lights were broken at the time. The driver saw the green light and kept driving as he crossed the intersection he hit something, he heard a lot of screaming and ran to see what had happened, he saw a little red car that had been smashed up, rolled, and was about to go up in flames.

 

The driver of the truck quickly tried to drag the people out of the car as quick as possible, he checked their pulses first the driver but, he had no pulse and he wasn’t breathing second the passenger, he saw the female and noticed she was still breathing. The truck driver ran around to the side of the car and asked if she was ok or not, she wined and started to talk “My son is with his friends mother, 69 Junhao st it’s my sons birthday please give this to him” the female passed him a small present and a card and, lip synced the words thank you. As the truck driver stood up to reach for his phone the car exploded sending him and, the package flying someone close heard the explosion and ran over to the scene, grabbing out his phone the witness dialled 000 and explained the situation. 

 

Wonwoo was quickly awoken from the moment to a familiar voice “ Wonwoo did you know that person”

 

 

A/N: thank you for making it through the first chapter I thought most people would have found it quite boring. I make a lot of typos so please don’t mind that. Thank you again I hope you enjoyed this chapter.