Aquarium date (pt 1)

A Tear Is A Tear

(Mingyu and Wonwoo the next day)

 

Mingyu got ready for the day he had slept in and missed his alarm to get ready. Wonwoo, who had gotten up before Mingyu was ready and dressed as he read a book on his bed.

 

Wonwoo wore a yellow knitted jumper that was extra large, giving him sweater paws. He also wore some simple ripped jeans, plain white sneakers, and nice round glasses.

 

Mingyu’s alarm went off again, after he hit the snooze button over 25 times. This time Wonwoo recognised the song started to hum to it, Mingyu shot up from his bed like a zombie from its grave.

 

“Your awake I see.”

 

“W-what? Oh, y-yeah my alarm just went off, why are you all ready, ready?”

 

“Your alarm has gone off 27 times and it’s 9:30am.”

 

“What?! Why didn’t you wake me?!”

 

“Well, it seemed like you didn’t want to be woken up, seeming as you kept turning off your alarm.”

 

Mingyu grabbed his clothes out and then grabbed his towel. After, not hearing Mingyu return a comment Wonwoo decided to look up from his book. 

 

To his surprise he found a topless Mingyu. Wonwoo started at Mingyu as he gazed over his upper body.

 

“No need to stare, I mean I know I’m hot and all but, my body is not an art gallery!”

 

“I-I WASNT STARING!”

 

“Oh, really, well I’m going for a shower. No sneaky glances ok?”

 

Wonwoo berried his head into his book after Mingyu gave him an overpowering wink. Mingyu walked off to the bathroom his he laughed to himself.

 

Wonwoo’s mind was racing, just like the angel from his book. He was currently reading a book called ‘Hi! School, love on!’ He had also seen the drama to it.

 

The angel of death saved a boy after he accidentally fell off the roof. This made her turn human, after that the angel had to live as human, where she developed feelings for the boy.

 

Thoughts still filled his head as he begun to pace back and forth. 

 

‘My roommate is this guy!’

 

‘Damn, he is so ing hot!’

 

‘Dude, what if, what if his hotness kills me during the night, when I’m asleep!’

 

‘I’m living with a ing hot dude and I’m—GAHHHHH OH NO! uh that’s not meant to happen!’

 

Wonwoo ran and hid under his blankets, although Wonwoo found Mingyu hot, he didn’t expect his body to react like that! Mingyu walked out of the shower half dressed.

 

“Wonwoo, I forgot my— are you ok?”

 

“Me, yeah, I’m fine how bout you?”

 

“Uh, are you sure you’re fine because you don’t look fine?”

 

“I’m fine, now what did you forget?”

 

“I forgot my shirt!”

 

“Oh, ah ha I see, well I’m not going to stare at you because that’s weird and all, so you can get dressed, hah ok?”

 

“Wonwoo, you’re holding my shirt.”

 

“Wait, oh ah ha you caught along quickly didn’t you, well here yah goooo!”

 

“Thanks, uh I’ll make us lunch and you can get the drinks prepared ok?”

 

“Uh huh, yep I can do that!”

 

“Ok, then we should be up and able to go!”

 

Mingyu walked out the room as he put on his shirt. He now wore a plain white shirt that was tucked into his ripped jeans, with a belt, a checked grey jacket and some glasses.

 

Wonwoo, after cooling himself down -literally- got up and made some drinks for them to go out with. Mingyu prepared lunch for the both, he decided to make Bibimbap, a dish he was really good at making.

 

Once the two had finished making everything they walked to the car and began to drive to COEX aquarium. As the drove only silence filled the air, until Mingyu the radio.

 

It had just finished off a song and started a new one. It was English but Mingyu understood it and began to sing without a care in the world. Wonwoo decided to record the cuteness.

 

“I am tired of this place I hope people change, I need time to replace what I gave away, and my hopes they are high I must keep them small, though I try to resist I still want it all.

 

I see swimming pools and living rooms and airplanes, I see a quite night poured over ice and Tanqueray, but everything is shattering and it’s my mistake, only fools for you, only ———— HEY DONT RECORD ME!”

 

“What your singing is really good and you were having fun!”

 

“Hey, I never said you could record me I — wait I like this verse, oh, our lives don’t collide I’m aware of this, the differences and impulses and your obsession with it, the little things you like stick, and I like aerosol, don’t give a , not giving up I still want it all, NOW DELETE THAT VIDEO!”

 

“Haha nope!”

 

“I don’t want to have to tickle you again.”

 

“You solemnly promised to not tickle me, remember?”

 

“Hang on i thought your memory is bad?”

 

“I seem to remember stuff more when I am around certain people, or maybe only when I’m around you?”

 

“Uh, haha yeah, oh look we are here, let’s go go.”

 

“Mingyu, are you ok?”

 

“Come on Wonwoo, stop wasting your time, let’s go go!”

 

“Ok ok I’m coming!”

 

Mingyu walked into the aquarium, fish were everywhere, even on the roof! Mingyu walked and paid for two tickets, whilst Wonwoo brought the food.

 

“Two tickets for you and your boyfriend.”

 

“Oh, he’s not my boyfriend, he’s just a friend.”

 

“Uh, ok well sorry about that, and no food allowed in there so you’ll have to leave your stuff here.”

 

“Ok, sure, thank you miss.”

 

Wonwoo and Mingyu walked over to the door and placed in their tickets. The door opened and they both walked in as they became surrounded by fish and other sea life.

 

By now they had walked through many areas. Wonwoo stopped and looked at a creature that had caught his eye. 

 

“Mingyu come here, look what I found!”

 

“What is it?”

 

“It’s an Epaulette shark, see right there!”

 

“Hmm, Wonwoo I don’t see it, where is it?”

 

“It’s right — t-there!”

 

Mingyu had leaned his body up against the back Wonwoo and placed his chin on top of Wonwoo’s head. Soon enough Wonwoo was burning up like a raging fire.

 

Mingyu noticed this so he placed one of his hands on top of Wonwoo’s and used the other to .

 

“Is it that one?”

 

“That’s a seahorse Mingyu!”

 

“What about that one?”

 

“That’s a crab Mingyu!”

 

“Hmm, that one?”

 

“That’s a turtle!”

 

“Oh, then is it this one?”

 

“M-Mingyu that’s me!?”

 

“Oh, well at least I found something I like.”

 

 

A/N: Well I am sorry about this mess, haha I’m terrible a writing but you probably already know that. Anyway, thanks for the read and I’ll write again soon