Someone new

A Tear Is A Tear

“Ahh! Who are you?!” Jisoo screamed as he jumped back away from the suspected girl.

“Oh sorry. I should introduce myself. My name is Kim Soohye, you are?”

“Oh, my name is Hong Jisoo. It’s nice to meet you Soohye-ssi”

“Gah, I’m not that old, you look older”

“Oh your birth year is, when?”

“1996, yours?”

“1995, Ha! I’m older than you! You have to call me ‘Jisoo-oppa’”.

“Well, Jisoo-oopa looks like your gonna be calling me Soohye. Now let’s go get your eye fixed”

“Ok. So where are we heading”

“Oh that room down the hall” Soohye said as she pointed to the small room with the light on.

“Cool!” Soohye helped Jisoo up and walked him to her dorm. Soohye made Jisoo sit on her couch while she went and got some frozen peas. Soohye wrapped them in a tea towel and gave them to Jisoo to hold on his eye. Soohye was really pretty she had beautiful blue eyes under her red glasses, along with her hair that was as black as night and as wavy as the waves of a calm sea. Jisoo looked around her dorm it was very small, it didn’t have a T.V but, it did have a really pretty rug covered by many flowers. The rug sat underneath two very tall book shelves that were covered in books which had no room even for a speck of dust. “Do you like books?”

“Me? Ah, no not really”

“Oh, well I do. My favourite is the Hunger games series”

“Really!? I’ve read them all… for some reason”

“Ahh, when Katniss shows them who’s boss”

“It’s quite an odd boy meets girl series but it’s really good”

“I know right! Oh my god when she shots the arrow at the apple in the pigs mouth!” The two spent most of the night talking about random stuff which gave Jisoo an odd feeling.

 

“Hi sir” a boy spoke 

“Hi~” Mingyu returned with a small smile.

“I saw you with that boy outside! He looks cute”

“Gah! Uh, where are your parents”

“Their outside, see” the boy slightly opened the bathroom door and pointed to a couple sitting at a table near the window. The couple seemed to be two males.

“Where’s your mummy?”

“Oh, I don’t have a mummy. You see I was given to some people but, luckily my two daddies adeptaded me”

“Adopted you, right?”

“Yeah!”

“What’s your daddies names?”

“Well my older daddy is Seugcheol whilst, my shorter daddy is Jihoon! Their cute, right!”

“Yeah, they are”

“So, why are you in here and not enjoying your date with him?”

“WHAT?! We are not on a date he’s just …… my roommate”

“So, what’s his name”

“His name is, Wonwoo”

“Wonwoo,…… ha”

“Yep! That’s it”

“You should look in the mirror now mister tomato face” Mingyu turned to look in the mirror only to realise………

“GAH! MY FACE IS RED AND ITS BURNING UP!”

“See ya later, I gotta go eat”

“NO! WAIT…… argh why is this happening to me!”

Wonwoo was sitting at the table peaceful waiting for Mingyu until he heard an anime like scream come from the male restroom. Wonwoo stood up and began to walk to the restroom before he could open the door a small hand pulled on his sleeve. Wonwoo looked down and saw a small boy with a large smile on his face. “Hello?”

“Hi!”

“Why did you pull on my sleeve?”

“Well, I just wanted to tell you that, your boyfriend really likes the colour red!”

“What? Mingyu is not my boyfriend!”

“Oh! He said the same thing. Oh well you too make a good couple!”

“Gah!”

“And, you both make the same sound, it’s quite funny. Well I better go, goodbye…… Wonwoo!”

“Hey! How do you know…… my name?” It was to late the boy had already gone back to his parents. Wonwoo decided not to go in so he went back to his table. He began to question what the boy meant by ‘he really likes the colour red’ and BOYFRIEND! They were not boyfriends so maybe Mingyu said something, had he been taking things the wrong way with Wonwoo? Maybe Wonwoo had shown something that made Mingyu feel that way, Wonwoo needed to talk to Jeonghan as soon as possible! 

 

Mingyu finally came out the restroom and found Wonwoo at the table, stress eating? Mingyu slowly walked over to the table unable to read Wonwoos expression. Once Mingyu sat down Wonwoo instantly began to talk “look I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong connection between us!”

“Ahh what?!”

“Well you see that little boy said that I’m your boyfriend, boyfriend!”

“Oh! That boy”

“That boy!?”

“Look I think I’ll go and talk to his parents, that way you don’t have to stress about it, ok”

“Wait, you’ll do that, for me?”

“Yep! Is that ok?”

“Well, yeah but it’s just only three people have really done stuff like that for me!”

“Oh, well you can now make that four people”

“Thanks Mingyu!”

“Think nothing of it”

Mingyu stood up and began to walk to the table where the boy was at. Wonwoo was happy hat he could trust Mingyu but something wasn’t right he felt like Mingyu actually couldn’t be placed on his list. Mingyu on the other hand felt that Wonwoo was scared of him and he needed to show that he was friendly, and caring. Wonwoo wasn’t scared of Mingyu but maybe it was his reactions to things that made Mingyu think that.

 

Mingyu made his way to the table to talk to the boys parents. The boy waved to Mingyu when he arrived at the table not realising what he was in for.

“Hi sir how may we help you?”

“It’s about your son!”

“Oh, what did he do?”

“Nothing to bad just that he may need watch what he says ever now and then”

“Oh what did he say?”

“Just a couple predictions that’s all!”

“Well I’m terribly sorry for my sons actions please forgive him”

“It’s ok my friend and I will forgive him but, it’s just for future happenings ok”

“Yes we understand thank you for announcing it”

“That’s ok enjoy the rest of your day”

“We will thank you”

“No problem!”

Mingyu walked away from the table as he made his way to Wonwoo who seemed to be, being harassed by some random guy.

 

A/N: yeah so this chapter was not very good. I have been loaded with homework whilst trying to deal with family issues so please forgive typos and bad grammar and stuff like that ok. AThank you for reading this story I hope you have been enjoying it so far. :)))