The pain of.........

A Tear Is A Tear

 

(Present)

 

Jisoo went to the hospital instead of going home he felt that even though Mingyu was currently injured maybe he would still be able to help him at least stop this weird pain in his chest. Wonwoo on the other hand had just made it to the hospital with Mingyu.

“Back again I see!”

 

“Huh!?”

 

“I’m questioning that if you two are soulmates why do you keep trying to kill him!?”

 

“I’m sorry I don’t know him please just take care of him!?”

 

“You, you don’t remember him?”

 

“Your a nurse aren’t you!?”

 

“Yes?!”

 

“Well can you please help!”  The nurse took Mingyu to a room and had more nurses help to fix him. Wonwoo went to a sink to try and wash the blood off. He was soon interrupted by a tap on his shoulder.

 

“Excuse me Wonwoo do you know where Mingyu is?”

 

“Huh!? Who are you?”

 

“Oh sorry I haven’t really introduced myself completely, but right now isn’t really the time for that! Where’s Kim Mingyu?!”

 

“Who are you talking about!”

 

“Mingyu the guy that you brought here!”

 

“What!?”

 

“Oh, you don’t know Mingyu very well do you *sigh*!”

 

“What’s your name Mr.?”

 

(Flashback)

 

“What’s your name Mr.”

 

“Wonwoo, Miss!”

 

“Well please introduce yourself to the class!”

 

“Oh! Hello, everyone my name is Jeon Wonwoo!”

 

“Hello Wonwoo!” A random voice spoke from across the room. There at the back of the room sat a tall boy with nice blue tinted hair, a sharp jawline, deep dark brown eyes, and devilish canines. Every feature of the boys face mesmerised Wonwoo and made his heart beat a lot faster then usual.

 

“H-hi”

 

“Wonwoo that is Kim Mingyu he will be your buddy ok!”

 

“B-buddy!?” Wonwoo was going to be so much closer to Kim Mingyu the really hot, cute, puppy like boy that was now walking straight up to him. To his surprise the tall boy wasn’t as tall as he seemed, Wonwoo was nearly as tall as him nearly.

 

“Wonwoo right!? My name is Mingyu!”

 

“M-Mingyu? I-I am W-Wonwoo!”

 

“Haha your funny!” Next thing Wonwoo knew Mingyu had grabbed his hand and dragged him to the sit next to his.

 

“GAH!”

 

“Well take a seat we gotta start!”

 

“Oh! Ok” Wonwoo spent the lesson taking sneaky little glances at Mingyu. He couldn’t wait for break just so he could hear Mingyu’s sweet voice again. 

 

(Present)

 

“My name is Jisoo or you can call me Joshua if you prefer”

 

“M-Mingyu!”

 

“Mingyu is currently in an unstable condition you will have to wait for him ok!” The nurse didn’t wait for an answer and just walked off.

 

“Oh! Well Wonwoo you wanna take a seat in the waiting room!?”

 

“Ah, ok sure.” Wonwoo gave a gentle smile before realising that his heart was nearly beating out of his chest, but why!?

 

Jisoo and Wonwoo walked to the waiting room and sat down. It was silent as no one else was there until Jisoo broke the silence. 

 

“Wonwoo may I ask you a question?!” Even though Jisoo was older than both Wonwoo and Mingyu he needed an answer to this weird feeling.

 

“Ah sure, what’s up?”

 

“Well it’s kinda a weird question!l

 

“Go on I don’t remember everything!” Wonwoo was obviously joking around trying to forget something that was hidden away in his mind. 

 

“Haha well the thing is Ah?”

 

“Continue...........?!”

 

“Well uh, do you ever have a sort of pain in your heart?”

 

“Like a heart attack? No I haven’t!”

 

“No when your around someone that’s pretty, angelic, cute, hot, y, and everything else!”

 

“Let me think a bit?”

 

(Flashback)

 

It’s now lunch and Mingyu decided to take Wonwoo to his favourite spot near the big tree. There Mingyu would sit down and watch the boys play soccer and the girls gossip about who they like. Mingyu was usually alone but now he had Wonwoo only if Wonwoo would stay.

 

Mingyu sat down and Wonwoo followed. They ate their prepared food under the tree and Wonwoo couldn’t stop his heart from beating he was sitting next to Mingyu again but not as in the classroom seats. He was mostly happy because Mingyu kept touch his arm in Maths when he was writing.

 

“Wonwoo?! Why are your cheeks red?!” Wonwoo quickly covered his cheeks. Was Mingyu looking at him to notice or was it just to obvious.

 

“GAH! What no I’m not I’m no they’re not!!!!”

 

“Ok then!” A slight smile crossed Mingyu’s face. Wonwoo was just trying to ignore what had just happened when all of a sudden he felt a soft touch to his shoulder followed by an uncertain weight. To his surprise Mingyu had leaned on his shoulder and now Wonwoo was about to let his heart explode.

 

“Wonwoo can I be your friend?” Wonwoo had never been asked to be anyone’s friend and Mingyu had never asked anyone to be his friend. Mingyu stayed on Wonwoo’s shoulder waiting for his reply and because he didn’t want Wonwoo to see his flushed cheeks.

 

“Ah sure! But why me!? Like where’s your friends!?”

 

“Well! You are my friend now aren’t you!? So I guess I’m leaning on his shoulder!”

 

“Haha yeah I guess.” By then both the boys cheeks had flushed a new shade of red and Wonwoo’s heart was acing in pain and it was all because of Kim Mingyu.

 

(Present Jeonghan and Soohye)

 

Jeonghan sat in Soohye’s dorm on the couch. Soohye was making some rice when suddenly someone grabbed some chopsticks and took a heap of rice. 

 

“Hey that’s mine as well!” 

 

“I know but some of it is also mine!” Soohye grabbed the chopsticks off of Jeonghan and placed them on the bench. She then walked up towards him and held both his hands in hers before closing the small gap between them. Once Soohye pulled away she looked it Jeonghan’s eyes.

 

“Yes!?”

 

(Present Wonwoo Jisoo)

 

“Yes!?

 

 

A/N: I hope this helps everyone to understand what I’m writing now if it doesn’t I’ll try to make it better. Thanks for reading, and subscribing