What dream are you trying to live?

A Tear Is A Tear

“YERIN!?” The other three repeated after Mingyu.

 

The couple that helped Yerin and Mingyu at the hospital decided to adopt one of the two. The wife’s mother always wanted a granddaughter and, the couple thought that the girl had a lot more respect than the boy.

 

A couple days after the two had made their way back to the orphanage the couple came to collect Yerin. Miss Tanya heard that the couple wanted to adopt Yerin because of how kind she was. 

Miss Tanya cursed under her breath but soon went to collect Yerin. Once the couple had signed some paper work and had learned much about Yerin they were ready to leave. Yerin was asked to pack her bags as she will be leaving soon.

 

Instead of leaving she begged to stay with Mingyu. Mingyu looked at her expressionless and no matter how much she screamed his name he just looked her in eyes and told her to leave. After that she screamed out his name again but the only answer she got was his retreating back.

 

Yerin finally gave in and left Mingyu to himself. The couple put Yerin in the back seat and began to drive away. Yerin stared up at the window to their old room but all she saw was the pure white curtain and the blood drenched curtain. She wished to see Mingyu standing there just to see her leaving but that never happened.

 

On the way to her new house, Yerin couldn’t help but shed a couple tears. When her new mother saw her wiping her tears away she smiled and began to talk to her.

 

“Are you gonna miss that place?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, you did spend your whole life there so I don’t blame you!”

“I guess.”

“What do you think about a new name?”

“A-a new name?”

“Yep! I’ll let you choose.”

“Uhh, ok.”

“So we have a few options such as Asumi, Honoka, Hisaya, Machiko, Natsumi, Soohye, Sumire, or Yumika?”

“Oh! Natsumi sounds nice.”

“WHAAAA! Soohye suits you better don’t you think?” The new father finally joined the conversation.

“Honey! Don’t interrupt!”

“Oh! Sorry Insert name here!”

“Hun~~~!”

“No it’s ok! I actually like Soohye!”

“Well, it does suit you.”

“Thanks! I like it a lot! By the way I never got your names?”

“Our names are Elizabeth which is myself and this here is Ash!”

“Oh! Cool names!”

“Well thank you Soohye!”

“So where are we going to live!”

“Well, have you ever been to Australia?”

 

The three boys were now standing around the blood covered Mingyu and the so called Yerin.

 

“What ever her name is we should help this young man who has been hurt!”

“W-won-woo I-I-I’m s-s-so-orry!”

“What for? And how do you know my name?”

“I-is it t-to la-lat-late t-to s-sa-say I-I l—“

“Your losing to much blood!” Wonwoo walked over to Mingyu and picked him up with ease in to a princess carry. All the while Jeonghan and Jisoo stood in confusion!

 

“So your real name is, Soohye right?” Jisoo started off.

“No! My real name is Yerin.”

“How? You told us it was Soohye!”

“That is my second name because I was adopted with a chance to have a name change.”

“Soo your telling me the girl that left me crying on the grass in seventh grade was ‘Yerin’ all along?”

“Yes and I am sorry for leaving you Jeonghan”

“I-it’s ok, I guess!”

“I never stopped loving you the whole time I was away from you!” Those words pierced Jisoo’s heart and shattered it into tiny pieces. Next it was burned then thrown into a tornado which took them out to sea. Maybe the feeling was a little exaggerated but it was just how he felt but, why? Jisoo didn’t have feelings for the older. So what was the reason for his heart to dissolve into his blood.

 

“Well, the person I like will never love me. So, my feelings can grow once again for you, Yerin.”

“Whom did you like Jeonghan?”

“Well, I’d rather not say!” Jeonghan glanced in the direction of where Jisoo was standing as to create a hint. To his surprise Jisoo had walked away.

 

“Oh~~~~, I didn’t know you liked Jisoo!”

“GAH! No I don’t like him!”

“No! Sorry, you love him!”

“No Yerin! I love you!”

“Well, if your willing to give him up than.”

“Than what?”

“Than it’s your loss! He is quite a hottie!”

“Huh? He is just completely cute!”

“So are you dating?”

“WHAAAAAA!”

 

Wonwoo was sitting in class with Jeonghan a couple of weeks after Jeonghan arrived at school. Yesterday a new girl arrived in class, she said she wasn’t going to stay long as she was going to Australia soon. Jeonghan and Wonwoo had become what you would call friends that weren’t friends.

 

That day at lunch they decided to go see the new girl as no one else came up to her. She was quite pretty and Jeonghan sort of fell for her looks at her first sight. Wonwoo on the other hand sort of recognised her from some where but he didn’t know where.

 

“Hi~ my name is Jeon Wonwoo!”

“And I’m the angelic Jeonghan!”

“Uh, hi.”

“What’s you name.” Wonwoo questioned.

“My name is Yer— Soohye, Kim Soohye!”

“Well it’s nice to meet you.” Wonwoo continued.

“Wonwoo wanted to ask if you wanna be friends?”

“What!? I did not! That was you!”

“No that was you!”

“Stop trying to act like your all innocent Jeonghan!”

“What! I’m not acting because I am innocent!”

“What dream are trying to live.”

“A better one than you getting Mingyu back!” Although they were have a play fight Jeonghan took it to far making Wonwoo break out into tears.

“How can you talk about him like that!”

“Wonwoo I’m sorry!”

“Mingyu?!” Soohye finally spoke.

“Yeah Kim Mingyu from that random orphanage!” Jeonghan responded.

“You know Mingyu?” 

 

A/N: Sorry I have taken so long to update! (Ugh I at writing!) 

 

Any way I hope your enjoying it! Thanks for reading this! 

 

AND HAPPY JUNHAO DAY EVERYONE :)))