An unknown feeling

A Tear Is A Tear

Jeonghan and Jisoo sat down inside the small Minka after about twenty minutes of Jisoo admiring the environment surrounding him. “Want some tea?”

“What do you have?”

“Well, I have Bancha, Sencha, Matcha, Genmaicha and Kamaricha”

“You must like tea that ends with cha”

“Ha, oh well I guess so”

“Wait, dose the Matcha taste like the Matcha milk tea from gong cha”

“Actually it does, you want some”

“Yessss”

“Ok then, how do you OH MY LORD YOU HAVE A BLACK EYE”

“Yeah, looks like I’m twinning with you now”

“Who did this to you” Jeonghan had dropped the tea bags on the counter and ran over to observe Jisoo’s eye but why. Jeonghans heart was racing so he backed away from Jisoo that way he wouldn’t notice. “Hey you ok, you just like jumped back for no reason?”

“Me, yeah I’m fine but who did this too you”

“Oh well, just some people that’s it”

“WHO DID THIS TO YOU”

“OK, OK, calm down, the three jocks that are a couple dorms down from Mingyu”

“Come on let’s go”

“Wait, What - what about my tea”

“It can wait, can’t it”

“It can but I can’t”

“We are going wether you like it or not”

“Why do you care about me so much we just meet you know”

“Ah.... I’m just ..... ah .... sick and tired of those god damn jocks”

“WAIT, haven’t you only been here for like a week or something”

“Haha this is my home town, that’s why I know this place”

“Oh, wow and I still barely know you”

“Fine let’s have a conversation about each other with some Matcha tea then, we get those jocks ok”

“Ok”

 

Mingyu had just been released from hospital and was walking back to his dorm with Wonwoo. It was midday and Mingyu was quite hungry and so was Wonwoo but they didn’t tell each other until Mingyus stomach growled. “Are you hungry!” 

“Ahh, maybe”

“Same lets go to ah...... spring day cafe”

“Yes I love that place but, I’m broke”

“Oh, well I’m not come on let’s go”

“No, I can’t let you do that you literally just got out of hospital with me”

“True but I do need to repay you for the mess in your dorm, your head, hitting you and well, everything”

“Hmm, yeah you do have a point but it’s still no I can’t let you do that”

“I don’t care I’m buying you food wether you like it or not”

“Ok then”

Wonwoo grabbed Mingyus wrist and started to run towards spring day cafe. After getting there Wonwoo was puffed out and sweating whilst Mingyu was standing in silence with the weirdest facial expression one could imagine. Mingyus heart was racing at the speed of a Lamborghini at 759 horsepower it felt like, if it hit 760 horsepower he would explode. Wonwoo looked up at Mingyu and realised that he had a bright red face. Wonwoo didn’t mean to make Mingyu embarrassed, if that was what he was feeling. Wonwoo stood up in front of Mingyu and waved his arms in front of him to gain his attention. Once Mingyu realised that Wonwoo was trying to get his attention Mingyu looked down into Wonwoos eyes. Mingyu stepped back and began to scratch the back of his neck that was sweating a lot, along with his palms. Wonwoo stood still wondering what he did for Mingyu to show this kind of behaviour or, maybe it was just his normal behaviour. Mingyu began to go through little tiny memories in his head. 

 

Wonwoo and Mingyu made their way inside the café and took a seat near the window. The two boys looked at the menu as they sat across from each other. Wonwoo stood up and asked what Mingyu wanted after some time. Once Mingyu told him, he went to the counter behind the long line up. Mingyu finally had some time to match up the obvious. He went back to go through his memories of a young boy named, Wonwoo. As Mingyu looked at the past in his head he began to look at Wonwoo a little more. In one of Mingyus memories he noticed that the young boy had a ring on with his name messily carved into it. When Mingyu looked back at Wonwoo he couldn’t see his hands to confirm it, so he pushed that thought away. Not long after Wonwoo came back to the table with the food and drink. Compared to Mingyu, Wonwoo got a lot of food that took up over half of the table top. Mingyu looked at his small sandwich and small flat white whilst, Wonwoo looked at his two cupcakes, four spring rolls, small soup, four dimsims, and a large cappuccino. The two were eating until, Mingyu noticed a familiar object on Wonwoos finger making him stand up and walk to the restroom. Mingyu stood in front of the mirror washing his face but was soon interrupted.

 

“Hey” Jeonghan started after a little bit of silence.

“What”Jisoo answered him.

“We’re going to those stupid jocks, now come on”

“Are you sure about this”

“Of course I am, who in their right mind wouldn’t be”

“Are you ok with this like what if you get hurt”

“I’ll be fine plus I have you right” Jeonghan reassured Jisoo with a wink.

“Ah............………fine then” Jisoo took a while to answer as he was questioning the reason why Jeonghan winked at him. As the two boys walked away from the garden, Jeonghan reached up his hand and pulled off a small branch from one of the low, hanging Japanese cherry blossoms and gave it to Jisoo. Jisoo took the branch from Jeonghan it was covered in all the pretty little pink flowers. When Jeonghan gave Jisoo the little branch he thought he was doing a kind gesture but, for some reason he felt an odd feeling instead. Once Jisoo claimed the branch from Jeonghans hand his heart began to race. There was an odd connection between the two that neither of them knew about.

 

A/N: hi everyone, in a couple days I’ll be going away and may not be able to update or work as much as I would like to so I am sorry for an inconvenience you may have with this. Also, I am very sorry for all my typos I’m not exactly an author so my skills a lot. Thank you all for reading this I really appreciate it, knowing that people actually read this makes my day! :) ))