Right.....

A Tear Is A Tear

(Jeonghan) 

 

Jeonghan rushed into the hospital and slammed his hand on the counter. After taking a couple of minutes to catch his breath he began to speak.

 

“Hi! I’m looking for a guy that may have come here, he’s quite tall but a little shorter than me, he has pink coloured hair, wait, grapefruit pink to be exact with a 6/4 side part. He has dark brown eyes, nice cheekbones, a really cool jawline, and he was wearing a nice light pink long sleeve top with some light blue jeans that are slightly ripped at the top!”

The lady behind the counter was astonished, how could someone describe a person that well?! 

 

“Um, is he your boyfriend?”

 

“WHAT! NO! HE’S, he’s just a friend! Yeah, just a great friend.”

 

“Really~” 

 

The nurse leaned over the counter and looked at Jeonghan in the eyes.

 

“Ok, he went down the hallway!”

 

“Oh! Thank you so much!”

 

Jeonghan ran off down the hallway after politely bowing towards the lady. The lady shock her head and laughed.

 

“A great friend...............”

 

(Flashback)

 

Wonwoo looked up from Jeonghan’s shoulder only to see that Soohye was no longer sitting on the seat but in her place sat a small letter. Wonwoo stopped hugging Jeonghan and walked over to the letter he grew more curious with every inch he got closer to it.

 

Wonwoo picked up the letter and to his surprise he found his name neatly written on the front. Wonwoo turned the letter over to see Mingyu’s signature on the back, Wonwoo gasped before looking up to see Jeonghan watching him.

 

Wonwoo slowly opened the letter and pulled out a small piece of paper. Wonwoo slowly unfolded the letter and began to read. Jeonghan watched as he did and he also watched the tears form in Wonwoo’s eyes again.

 

(Soohye)

 

Soohye finished her glass of wine and poured herself another. She couldn’t stop thinking about Jeonghan, could she have made a mistake by letting him go? 

 

(What happened before) 

 

“You should go at least talk to him!”

 

“But, what if he doesn’t want to talk to me?”

 

“I don’t care you need to tell him how you feel or you’ll just cause yourself more pain!”

 

“But, we literally only meet a couple of days ago!”

 

“And it will take you years to get over him if you don’t tell him right now!”

 

“But, I don’t even know where he went!”

 

“No more ‘buts’ either go to his dorm, the place you were last with him alone, or to the hospital!”

 

“But, what if I don’t find him!”

 

Soohye shoved Jeonghan out the door and locked it. Now Jeonghan was standing there stranded in the middle of the hallway wondering if Soohye really even loved him?

 

“GO!”

Soohye yelled from the other side of the door which made Jeonghan jump in surprise. Soohye then walked to the kitchen and wiped her eyes but, that didn’t help by much seeming as she wouldn’t stop crying.

 

Jeonghan slowly walked away from the door as he followed Soohye’s advice.

 

(Soohye) 

 

She skulled the fifth glass of wine for that night before soon pouring herself another glass full. Soohye wiped her tears on her sleeve before looking up at the wall. She then pulled out her phone and texted her friend Jung Eunbi (Eunha).

 

Soohye hopes that she would answer and that maybe she will help her. 

 

YERIN- Eunbi~~ I need your help please~~

 

Soohye began to worry that maybe Eunbi may not answer her for a while but still she waited.

 

———————5minutes later————————-

 

EUNBI- Ha! After not talking to me for ages you can’t even say hi to me! Pfft and I should help you!

 

YERIN- oh well I’m sorry my fair lady! Hello, there miss Jung Eunbi I need your help, do you mind helping me please!

 

EUNBI- Much better now what’s up?

 

YERIN- YES! I PASSED! it’s a guy.................

 

EUNBI- Ok! Where is he yah no I can punch well!

 

YERIN- *mumbles* no you can’t! I mean he doesn’t need to be hurt it’s mostly my fault!

 

EUNBI- You know you can’t mumble when texting and your seriously gonna do the ‘its not you it’s me’ thing *pukes in mouth* 

 

YERIN- Please just come by I’ll explain everything when you get here ok?!

 

EUNBI- Ok, I’ll see yah tomorrow then! *mumbles* geez she really doesn’t like to spill the beans

 

YERIN- Thank you Unnie!!!! And I thought you said you can’t mumble on text?!

 

EUNBI- Yeah you can’t, but I can hahaha ok we will continue this tomorrow see you then!

 

YERIN- Yep see yah than!!! :) (and thank you)

 

EUNBI- Bai!!!!!!! 

 

YERIN- BAI (when I she gonna stop texting)

 

EUNBI- Seriously!! -__- ok I got to go now so seriously bye :)

 

YERIN- *leaves you on read* 

 

Soohye put her phone on the ground and sighed to herself, would Eunbi really be able to help her, what if she’s just doing this out of plain jealousy? After asking Eunbi to help her Soohye hadn’t been feeling that it was the right thing to do but for now it will do!

 

(Wonwoo)

 

Wonwoo stared at his phone screen as he went to press the search button. Once Wonwoo had pressed search it quickly loaded but to his surprise it wasn’t what he was expected at all! The first thing that appears on his screen is a large picture with a play button in the middle of it.

 

Wonwoo took a closer look at the picture only to realise it was the girl group Twice. Wonwoo slightly laughed to him self as he looked through his search history. Whilst scrolling through his history Wonwoo looked at how many times he had searched up BTS, BLACKPINK, GFriend, Twice and so many others.

 

Wonwoo soon realised why that song came up. He then had a thought that maybe if he couldn’t get any scientific answer he would read the lyrics and see if he could make out what it was. He clicked on a link below the large video and waited for it to load.

 

Once it loaded Wonwoo took a seat on a bench near by and began to read the lyrics.

 

(Jisoo)

 

Jisoo and the nurse finally arrived at the room that Mingyu was currently in. Jisoo walked closer towards the window and looked inside it, there he saw Mingyu surrounded by at least 7 large machines. 

 

Nearly every cord that was in that room was connected to Mingyu, at this sight Jisoo began to tear up until he was surprised by a small gap on his shoulder.

 

Jisoo turned around and was approached by a familiar face that he hadn’t seen for a while. Jisoo was then hugged out of random by the person but Jisoo didn’t mind he hugged him back. 

 

It felt nice to be enveloped in someones arms once again but before Jisoo could really enjoy the moment out of the corner of his eye he saw a tall figure.

 

 

A/N: YAY I updated! Thanks for reading even though it’s terrible. Also are you really enjoying the story so far because if not you can always tell me in the comments ways I can improve or ways that help you understand the story please feel free to ask. I just want it to be enjoyable for you to read anyway thanks to you all :)