Love!

A Tear Is A Tear

Soohye took a step back and looked up into Jeonghan’s eyes. A tear slowly trickled down her cheek as she smiled at him. Jeonghan was confused was he not supposed to answer with yes, why was she crying, but why was she smiling as well.

 

“Soohye?”

 

“Yes, Jeonghan?”

 

“Why, are you crying?”

 

“Because of you silly!”

 

“Wait, what did I do?!”

 

“You are forcing yourself to love me!”

 

“What, no! I really do love you Soohye!”

 

“Jeonghan if you love me then.....?”

 

“Soohye I do love so why are you hesitating or whatever your doing?”

 

“Jeonghan it’s obvious you don’t love me the way I love you!”

 

“But I don’t understand?”

 

“Jeonghan the person you really love was standing in front of you for awhile you were just to silly to admit your feelings!”

 

“But your standing in front of me right now. Why you using past tense?”

 

“Hong Jisoo you baka!”

 

“What I told you I don’t like him?”

 

“Stop being a tusndere*”

 

“Did you just call me a tusndere! I feel offended!”

 

“You will be even more offended soon if you don’t tell me the truth!”

 

“What truth!?”

 

“The truth that you like Hong Jisoo!”

 

“I said I don’t like him ok!”

 

“Could you be a yandere* as well?”

 

“WHAT!”

 

“Well tell me the truth do you like Hong Jisoo!?”

 

“Well I don’t know so yeah!?”

 

“BAKA!”

 

“Okay~~ I may have feelings for him?!”

 

“Tusndere, Yandere, Baka!”

 

“Ok I like him!”

 

“Ha I did it! I now ship you two!”

 

“What but he doesn’t even like me!?”

 

“Shuahan, JJ, Jihan, HongYoon?!”

 

“I kinda like Jihan!”

 

“Well it’s settled Jihan it is!”

 

(Jisoo and Wonwoo)

 

Jisoo looked at Wonwoo astonished. If Wonwoo has a bad memory why did he say yes, and why was his cheeks a bright shade of red.

 

“Yes what?”

 

“I-I have had that feeling!”

 

“Really! What is it? Is it a sign that I’m dying because I DON’T wanna die!”

 

“No, it’s.....……………………… Mingyu!”

 

“Mingyu is the reason I’m gonna die? Well he did bite me once with those huge, sharp, get the girls, canines! Wait is he a snake?!”

 

“It’s, Kim Mingyu!”

 

“Ahhh Wonwoo is Mingyu planning on killing me, because I will instantly apologise for using his favourite shirt to wipe up the wine stain!”

 

Wonwoo walked out the room, grabbing his phone out of his pocket as he did so. Jisoo on the other hand has never been this confused since Mingyu forgot the number to opening a suitcase! The nurse soon walked in only to sit down next to Jisoo with a saddened expression on her face.

 

(Flashback)

 

“You know Kim Mingyu?” Wonwoo turned to look at Soohye.

 

“Yeah I stayed with him at the orphanage why?” Jeonghan backed away as soon as Wonwoo stormed towards Soohye.

 

“YOU TOOK MINGYU FORM ME!” Wonwoo yelled before grabbing Soohye by the collar and bringing her to his height.

 

“W-Wonwoo please l-let me g-go!”

 

“YOU PLACED YOURSELF WHERE I SHOULD BE! YOU MADE SURE MINGYU ONLY SAW YOU!”

 

“W-Wonwoo please s-stop!” Soohye struggled to speak as Wonwoo tighter his grip on her shirt.

 

“I lost Mingyu because of you, and you think you can just walk back here and act like he didn’t exist and that he means nothing?”

 

Jeonghan stepped in and loosened Wonwoo’s grip on Soohye before enveloping him into a hug. Wonwoo sobbed into Jeonghan’s shoulder and repeated Mingyu’s name over and over again like a broken record. Soohye watched as Wonwoo shed tears for the boy she secretly had a crush on. 

 

She soon realised that the connection between the two was un breakable and she had interrupted already to much. Soohye stood up and placed a note in her place before walking away, the note had Wonwoo’s name on it. 

 

Soohye planer on opening it for herself because she couldn’t find Wonwoo but, turns out he was right in front of her the whole time. Soohye looked back at the letter she stole from Mingyu and let a small tear roll down her cheek.

 

(Jisoo)

 

The nurse looked into his eyes and gently held his hand. Jisoo looked at her waiting to hear the worst from her as Mingyu has sadly passed, or Mingyu went to heaven and left you here, even though Jisoo is heaven.  

 

Jisoo looked down at the ground and closed his eyes. Without seeing the nurse she changed her expression to a more gentle and friendly one.

 

“ Sir, your friend is in a really unstable condition but, we can say he is alive!”

 

“Really! Well of course he is alive because he’s Mingyu right?”

 

The nurse laughed at the way Jisoo was trying to cheer himself up. She then handed him a cookie.

 

“Here take this! We are not certain when he will be able to have visitors but for now because he has so many machines around him it is dangerous even for nurses if that makes any sense?”

 

“Really, Well thank you for that! Also that makes no sense but I’m just gonna go with it!”

 

“That’s ok but I can take you to see him from outside his room if you like?”

 

“Yes, please that would be nice!” 

 

Jisoo looked up into the nurses eyes and waited for her response.

 

“Ok this way!”

 

The nurse stood up and pointed towards the hallway.  She than started walking and Jisoo followed.

 

(Wonwoo)

 

Wonwoo walked out of the hospital holding the phone in his hands it was quite dark because it was night. 

 

He looked up and walked forward straight down a lane full of cherry blossom trees, as he walked down the path he typed in many different things to search up, but none felt like what he was looking for.

 

Wonwoo was thrown to the ground and then toppled on top of a long haired boy. Jeonghan helped Wonwoo up and without saying anything he ran straight to the hospital.

 

Wonwoo picked up his phone and dusted it off. He then looked at the screen and pressed the bar at the top. Bringing up the keyboard he began to write.

 

‘What Is Love?’

 

A/N: TA DA so sorry for not updating hopefully the next chapter doesn’t take as long!? Also I want to know if you want Soohye to stay Soohye or become Yerin?! If that makes any sense. Sorry once again and thank you for reading:)