‘I’m happy to be around him,.....

A Tear Is A Tear

(Soohye)

 

It was the middle of the night when Soohye heard someone knocking on her door. She walked to the door only to see.

 

“Eunha!?”

 

“Hey, Yerin you look like you just woke up?”

 

“I did! Wait, what are you doing here?”

 

“Well, turns out I was actually going to come see you because I was in town but you asked me to come to you before I could surprise you!”

 

“So, you’re telling me you were coming all along!?”

 

“Yep!”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me!?”

 

“Because, I know you don’t like surprises, and I wanted to surprise you!”

 

“Seriously, if you know I don’t like surprises, why surprise me?”

 

“Because I am annoying, I thought you would have worked that out by now?”

 

“True!”

 

“Well, can I come in or am I sleeping in the hallway?”

 

“Oh, yeah sure come in!”

“Cool dorm, better than what we have back at home!”

 

“Yeah, I guessed that. Want a drink?”

 

“What do you have?”

 

“Water, coke, wine and that’s it?”

 

“Is it red wine at least?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Ok, pour me a glass!”

 

Soohye poured Eunha a glass and sat on the couch next to her. They began to discuss Jeonghan and how Eunha had a plan to sabotage everything.

 

(Wonwoo and everyone else)

 

“M-Mingyu?”

 

Wonwoo watched as Mingyu clapped his hands at the scene that had happened in front of his eyes. Mingyu then whistled which caught everyone’s attention including the nurse.

 

Mingyu managed to sit up but he was in a lot of pain. Amazingly his body was recovering quickly but not faster enough for him to leave right now.

 

The nurse was astonished as she slowly unconnected the machines from Mingyu. She allowed the others to come in and talk to him for a bit.

 

“Look Mingyu me and Kookie got Jihan toge— to be happy, see they are really happy!”

 

“I see Tae you did a very good job both you and Kookie!”

 

“What’s our reward Mingyu?”

 

Mingyu handed Taehyung two tickets to go to N Seoul Tower and then Lotte World with Jungkook. Taehyung was so excited he jumped up and down and hug Jungkook.

 

“What, Taetae?!”

 

“We got tickets to go to N Seoul Tower and the Lotte World!”

 

“OH MY, REALLY!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MINGYU!”

 

Now they were both jumping up and down hugging each other. Until the nurse asked them to leave because they were being dangerous.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook bid their farewells and left to go home. Once the two noisey ones were gone Mingyu turned and looked at Jisoo and Jeonghan.

 

“So, was I right or was I right?!”

 

“Right about what, Kim Mingyu?”

 

“That Jihan exists!”

 

“GAH! No, well maybe I guess but not Jihan!”

 

“Jeonghan you’re not an anime character so stop with that sound! And what would you want your ship name to be Shauhan?”

 

“No! Jeonghan and I like Jihan thanks Mingyu, oh and come to think of it we should be heading home to get so rest!”

 

“See Jeonghan, at least your boyfriend has some common sense, and I agree you should get some rest!”

 

“Hey Mingyu take that back! Well, why am I even worried about what you think you barely know me!”

 

“Well, Wonwoo told be a lot the last time we were here!”

 

“Wonwoo did WHAT!? Actually, speaking of Wonwoo and you, why is it that every time Wonwoo is around you his memory seems to last longer and not drift away?”

 

“I don’t know, maybe it’s because I’m happy to be around him, unlike you!”

 

“It is you! I knew it!”

 

“Come on Jeonghan lets go!”

 

“If you ever hurt Wonwoo again I will personally be there to assist in your death!”

 

“Jeonghan lets go!”

 

“Yeah go on Jeonghan!”

 

Jisoo took Jeonghan outside and away from Mingyu. What ever Mingyu said it brought something that Jeonghan didn’t want to remember from the past.

 

Mingyu turned and looked at Wonwoo who was just as confused as Jisoo.

 

“Mingyu?”

 

“Yes, Wonwoo?”

 

“What was that all about?”

 

“Oh, just something that Jeonghan is scared of, that’s all!”

 

“Oh, well I actually have something I want to ask you!”

 

“Ok, what’s the question?”

 

“Ah, when you are feeling better would you like to go to Coex Aquarium (코엑스 수족관) with me?”

 

“Sure, to be honest I have never really been there!”

 

“Oh, really, well that will be a first for the both of us then!”

 

“Really, cool I can’t wait hopefully I am better soon then!”

 

“Haha, yeah. Also do you mind if I stay here with you tonight?” 

 

“Of course.”

 

That night Wonwoo and Mingyu spoke about non sense until they both feel asleep. Mingyu feel asleep first and Wonwoo covered him up with the blanket, he couldn’t wait to go with Mingyu.

 

(Flashback)

 

Jeonghan was sick of the way that Mingyu was making Wonwoo feel so, after school he promised to go  fix the mess that Mingyu started.

 

After school instead of walking home with Wonwoo, Jeonghan went down one of the back streets and made his way to the orphanage. 

 

Once he arrived he knocked on the door of the orphanage and awaited an answer. The place was quiet and very creepy, a little to creepy for Jeonghan’s liking.

 

Suddenly, the door opened revealing on grubby, grease covered Mingyu. Jeonghan stepped back and over looked him in disgust.

 

“Hi, oh look it’s Wonwoo’s new rich boyfriend.”

 

“Hi, my name is Jeonghan, and I’m neither Wonwoo’s boyfriend or rich!”

 

“Oh, well hi Jeonghan it’s nice to meet you but I got stuff to do so you can just leave, ok!”

 

“Uh, actually I am here to talk to you?”

 

“Do you have an appointment?”

 

“What, no.”

 

“Then leave!”

 

“No! You keep hurting Wonwoo and I am here to tell you to stop!”

 

“I’m sorry but I have not been in contact with Wonwoo since you left here with him!”

 

“Oh, really then how do you describe the letter that you told Soohye to give to him!”

 

“Who the heck is Soohye?”

 

“The girl that you replaced Wonwoo with!”

 

“First, I would never replace Wonwoo with anyone in my life and second, the only girl that I talked to in this hell is Yerin, no weirdo called Soohye!”

 

“Don’t pretend Mingyu I know you know everything and all the answers to what I’m saying!”

 

“To be honest I can only answer questions and the one you asked I already answered!”

 

“Mingyu, start to face reality your parents are dead they ain’t coming back, and Wonwoo is not to blame for that!”

 

“You don’t deserve the right to talk about my parents like that, and I was never blaming Wonwoo for anything that happened!”

 

“Look, I’m just here to tell you that Wonwoo deserves better than you, and he also doesn’t need the crap that you keep chucking at him ok!”

 

“Fine, just leave ok, I never want to hear about you or Wonwoo again!”

 

“Goodbye, Mingyu!”

 

Mingyu slammed the door as Jeonghan started walking away. He slid down to the floor and screamed.

 

Jeonghan slid a smile across his face as he walked out the gate when suddenly the door flung open and a really angry Mingyu stormed out of it.

 

Jeonghan watched as Mingyu approached him, to his surprise he was really tall. Mingyu grabbed Jeonghan by the collar and tightened his grip. 

 

Mingyu was starting to cut off the air stream for Jeonghan to breath. Jeonghan had to find a way to get Mingyu off him, and soon enough he found the perfect opportunity.

 

A/N: yay I finished another chapter. I don’t have much to say so please I hope you enjoyed this chapter and glad that y’all are reading this. 

 

Thank you and enjoy your day or night :D