Or someone known?

A Tear Is A Tear

“Jisoo-Oppa” a voice interrupted Jeonghan walking to the end of the hallway. Jeonghan stopped in his tracks making Jisoo bump into the back of him. A girl came around the corner and ran up to Jisoo, hugging him when she reached him. Jeonghan slowly stepped back away from the two before running away, but Jisoo didn’t even realise that Jeonghan was gone because he was to busy hugging Soohye back.

 

“Jeonghan-Oppa I need to tell you something!”

“What’s up Soohye?”

“Well, …………… ah”

“Soohye? What’s wrong?” Jeonghan sat there patiently whilst he awaited Soohyes answer. Before Soohye could speak some of the year 7 girls came up to them and began to tease Soohye. Jeonghan stood up and kindly asked the girls to leave and, after a bit of convincing they finally left but so did Soohye. When Jeonghan turned around he realised that Soohye was gone but, in her place was a small piece of paper. Jeonghan picked it up but before he could read it Wonwoo interrupted him telling that class was ready.

 

Jisoo parted away from Soohye after awhile only to see that Jeonghan was no longer there. Jisoo worried that Jeonghan may have gone to the jocks himself so, instead of telling Soohye what had happened Jisoo ran off down the hall. After a while Jisoo came to a stop before questioning himself why was he going after Jeonghan, why did he care so much about someone he just met, why is everything about Jeonghan and, “WHY DOES MY HEART BEAT WHEN I’M AROUND YOU?!” Jisoo screamed. Without realising he got the attention of some people that didn’t need any attention.

 

Jeonghan was making his way home after school when he remembered the piece of paper he found in Soohyes place. He quickly grabbed his bag from off his back and started to go through it. Once Jeonghan realised that he must of left the bit of paper at school he quickly ran back as fast as he could also, forgetting that Wonwoo was walking home with him. Wonwoo picked up Jeonghans bag and kept walking because he knew that what Soohye wrote down was important.

 

“What are you doing Jeonghan, what’s wrong?!” Wonwoo spoke whilst Jeonghan shock him.

“She’s back, she’s here, she hugged Jisoo, she’s back!” Jeonghan began his rant.

“Who hugged Jisoo?” Mingyu interrupted Jeonghan shacking Wonwoo.

“KIM SOOHYE!” Jeonghan yelled gaining everyone’s attention in the café.

“WHAT?! WHOSE THAT!” Mingyu and Wonwoo said in sync.

“Uh…………Wonwoo, she’s a girl from primary school the girl that was only friends with us, the one that helped you when Mingyu left!”

“WHAT? M-MINGYU!” Mingyu stuttered before falling over a chair that he backed into.

“Mingyu? Soohye? Jisoo? Jeonghan, who are these people?”

“Wonwoo, we need to go, now, please!”

“Uh, ok?”

“Thank you for making my friend comfortable here and, I am sorry about your injury but, we will be leaving here now so you won’t see us again”

“Jeonghan?”

“Yes Wonwoo”

“I’m not leaving!”

“What! Wonwoo we have to, before well, before things start to happen!”

“Jeonghan I’m going to stay with Mingyu.” When Wonwoo pointed towards where Mingyu was there was only thin air.

“Mingyu?” Jeonghan questioned before realising that Wonwoo began to cry. “Wonwoo please I am sorry don’t cry” but before Jeonghan could apologise once again Wonwoo slapped him across the face and ran after Mingyu.

 

Jeonghan finally arrived back at school and luckily the teachers hadn’t gone home yet so everything was still open. Jeonghan ran through the hallways trying to get to his classroom but once he got there it was to late the teacher had already locked the door. Jeonghan knew that whatever Soohye couldn’t say to his face she would write down and most of the time it was important. 

 

So, Jeonghan broke the window of the door and unlocked it from the inside but, in the process of breaking the window Jeonghan set off the alarm. Ignoring the alarm Jeonghan ran to his desk and started searching it, once he found the piece of paper a familiar siren went off outside the building. Jeonghan slid the note in his pocket when he heard the police officers ask him to step outside with his hands up.

 

After explaining everything to the police they took Jeonghan home where he was sent straight to his room for causing a huge commotion. Once Jeonghan was alone in his room he opened the note only to read words that made him jump out his window and run to Soohyes house.

 

Jisoo stood at the attention of three very tall jocks who did not look happy to see him. Jisoo slowly turned to make eye contact with them when all of a sudden one of them welcomed him in. Jisoo did not agree to go in but thy dragged him anyway after awhile it finally occurred to him that the jocks were drunk. Jisoo asked to use their restroom which seemed to have been taken, he then tried to go through the front door. To his surprise he got out without being seen which he thought wasn’t going to work leading him to face palm himself. 

 

Soohye looked at Jisoo confused and was about to speak when she got interrupted by Mingyu running back to his dorm. Not far behind a crying Wonwoo followed trying to make it there before Mingyu locked the door. And after everything Jeonghan finally caught up to their last seen moments. Jisoo saw Jeonghan walking or trying to jog from up the hallway and when he finally reached where they were Jisoo grabbed Jeonghan by the arm stopping him in his tracks. 

 

Before Jeonghan could catch his breath, Jisoo to let go of Jeonghan, Soohye to ask what was going on and for Wonwoo to make it to the dorms door a painful scream echoed through the hallway casting silence everywhere else. The scream came from the other side of Mingyus door which lead Soohye, Jisoo, Jeonghan, and Wonwoo to come to the outside of it.

 

       

 

         사랑하는 천사, 나는 슬프게도 오늘 떠나야합니다. 나는 당신의 반응을 듣지 못합니다. 그러나 언젠가는 당신을 다시 만날 것을 약속드립니다. 전한은 당신을 사랑합니다!

        (Dearest angel, I must sadly leave today so I am not able to hear your response to what I will say but I promise I will one day see you again my Jeonghan I love you!) 

 

 

 

A/N: HAPPY JIHAN DAY! Today’s Jihan day and well that and this chapter is the only thing that has gone right today. Please I hope that your days are really nice for I don’t wish pain on anyone of you. Lately, I wish that I wasn’t alive I know your probably thinking that why would I care about this persons life but I guess to know that people actually know I exist is a good thing in life. Even though that makes no sense I thank you all for the time you take to read my chapters thank you and enjoy your day/night :)))