Un-like y-o-u!”

A Tear Is A Tear

(Jisoo and Jeonghan)

 

Jisoo took Jeonghan out of the hospital and sat him on the bench outside. By then Jeonghan was raging with anger it was like steam was coming out of his ears.

 

Jisoo wrapped his arms around Jeonghan and held him tightly, whatever happened in the past it has really got to Jeonghan.

 

“Jeonghan please tell me what’s wrong?”

 

“He hurt Wonwoo! And he didn’t even care, and he’s gonna do it again!”

 

“Jeonghan whatever happened in the past you need to forget it, Mingyu has changed and he will never hurt Wonwoo, ok?”

 

“You don’t understand, Mingyu hurt Wonwoo so much that, well that he, I don’t wanna talk about it!”

 

“Jeonghan it’s fine you don’t have to tell me. You know what, how about we go to the movies tomorrow?”

 

“But I’m so poor, how about we stay home?”

 

“Nope, I’ll pay for you and I’ll pay for all the food that you eat!”

 

“I don’t eat that much, well I mean I like eating lots of Kimchi and noodles maybe even hamburger!”

 

Jisoo helped Jeonghan up and began to walk away from the hospital. 

 

“What movie do you wanna watch Jeonghan?”

 

“Can we watch Midnight sun?”

 

“What!? I thought you would wanna watch something more action packed like ant-man and the wasp, not some sad romance story!”

 

“Hey, you judging my taste in movies, and anyway I feel like watching Midnight sun!”

 

“No I’m not, I’m just surprised that you would like romance movies.”

 

“Well, there is still a lot you don’t know about me yet.”

 

“True, well anyway let’s meet at MEGA COEX movie theatre (메가 박스 코엑스) 7 tomorrow night, that gives you enough time to sleep and get ready, ok?”

 

“And eat, you forgot that I eat, and yeah that’s fine.”

 

“Oh my, I’m sorry and give you time to eat as well!”

 

“Ok that’s good enough, well I’ll be off and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

Jeonghan smiled and kissed Jisoo on the cheek. Suddenly, Jisoo was hit on the arm by some thing very hard. When he looked to see what it was he saw a kid crying.

 

Jisoo walked up to the kid and placed his hand on the kids shoulder. The kid quickly moved it away and cried even more.

 

“What’s wrong little one?”

 

“Evil, you are evil, both of you!”

 

“Why are we evil?”

 

“YOU ARE BOTH EVIL AND A DISGRACE!”

 

“Why!?” 

 

The kid hit Jisoo in the same spot over and over again until it began to hurt.

 

(Soohye and Eunha)

 

Eunha explained her plan to Soohye that seemed to still not understand.

 

“Damn, I thought you were smart!”

 

“I am, you are just confusing me, can you please explain it again?”

 

“Fine, so we find out when they go on a date together, and I kiss the other guy in front of your guy making him jealous or really mad, sad, however you wanna describe it and BOOM you’re together with your guy!”

 

“Yeah, that makes no sense but I think I kinda get it.”

 

“How can you not get it?”

 

“Ok, so we find out whenever they are going on a date together, at some point in the time they are together you are going to sabotage by kissing Jisoo, which will make Jeonghan upset causing him to break up with Jisoo and realise he still loves me, and we end up back together, right!?”

 

“Yeah, what you just said, look I’m tired I need my sleep, and so do you.”

 

“Ok I’ll grab you a pillow and a blanket.”

 

Soohye got all the stuff and prepared a nice bed set up on the couch for Eunha. She then cleaned up the glasses and put the wine bottle away before turning the light off and walking out.

 

“Yerin!”

 

“Yeah!?”

 

“You called me unnie before, I’m the one that should be saying that!”

 

“Oh I did? Well, ok sorry about that, anyway goodnight.”

 

“Goodnight, unnie.”

 

Soohye walked off to bed and fell fast asleep, Eunha on the other hand was sorting through her bag. Eunha snuck into Soohye’s room and took her phone, surprisingly her password was just seven zeros.

 

Eunha went through the contacts until she found the one she was looking for. She put the number into her phone and sent a text to the number.

 

(Flashback)

 

Jeonghan reached for the silver chain that was hanging around Mingyu’s neck without any second thought he ripped it off Mingyu and dropped it on the ground.

 

Mingyu slowly let Jeonghan down as he fell to his knees and picked up the broken chain from off the ground. Mingyu slowly stood up and clenched the chain tight in his hands.

 

Jeonghan stepped back slowly, although he did the best thing he could in the situation he felt that the necklace was more than a mere accessory.

 

Mingyu stretched out his long arms and grabbed Jeonghan before he could go any further, he tightened his grip once again. Mingyu moved him self closer to Jeonghan and moved the boys hair out of his eyes.

 

Jeonghan was surprised Mingyu didn’t seem mad, in fact, he was smiling, SMILING! Jeonghan softly spoke, feeling like he may have just released Mingyu from a hidden hell!

 

“Mingyu?!”

 

In fact, Jeonghan hadn’t released Mingyu from a hell he placed him in a deeper one. Mingyu still held his fathers chain necklace in his hand as he made the fake smile disappear in an instant.

 

“You, really are something Jeonghan!”

 

“Mingyu, please let me go?”

 

“You come here to tell me to stop hurting Wonwoo, then that I replaced him with some person I don’t even ing know, then you break my fathers chain necklace!”

 

“Mingyu I’m sorry about that!”

 

“At least I’m happy to be with Wonwoo, unlike you, at least I can tell the truth and not make up some imaginary friend, at least I can care for people and things, un-like y-o-u you!”

 

“Happy! To be with him! You aren’t even spending time with him! And NEVER compare me to you, understand!”

 

Mingyu pushed Jeonghan to the ground and put his foot on top of him. Mingyu leaned down and looked Jeonghan in the eye, who was trying to get free from Jeonghan.

 

“NEVER come here again, because if you do I’ll be at your doorstep the next day waiting to assist in your death, then blame it on suicide, understand?”

 

“Y-yes!”

 

“Well then, we shall let this discussion never be spoken of again. Oh, and we must not let Wonwoo know of this!”

 

“Yes, Kim Mingyu! I understand!”

 

“Good. Well, you better run off home it’s getting late.”

 

Mingyu smirked as he allowed Jeonghan to get up. Jeonghan got up and walked away from Mingyu without speaking a word. As Jeonghan walked away Mingyu fell to the ground.

 

He knew that Jeonghan wasn’t going to tell Wonwoo that anything happened, but he was going to tell him something. Mingyu decided not to think about that and deal with Miss Tanya who was now right behind him.

 

Jeonghan looked back at Mingyu expecting to see him crying. Instead, he saw something that made him run straight back no matter how mad Mingyu was.

 

(Jisoo and Jeonghan)

 

“OWWWW”

 

“EVIL, YOU ARE EVILLLLLLLLLLLL!”

 

“Hey kid, my name is Jeonghan do you mind telling me why me and my friend are evil.”

 

“My dad said that boys who kiss boys and girls who kiss girls are evil!”

 

“Are you sure you heard him right!?”

 

“Yes! And he said that if I ever see a boy kiss a boy, to tell him, so he can teach you a lesson in life!”

 

“Your dad is an alien, he’s brain washing you!”

 

“IM NOT AN ALIEN AND NEITHER IS MY WIFE!”

 

“AHHHH, NO NO NO NOT YOU!”

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah uh thanks for reading, bye.