Unison is just the beginning

A Tear Is A Tear

‘YOU CANT LEAVE ME I-I...... DON’T GO MINGYU PLEASE I BEG OF YOU MINGYU NO!’

 

‘WONWOO GO AWAY, IF I NEED TO LOSE EVERYTHING I NEED TO LOSE YOU TOO, NOW GO BACK TO YOUR MUM!’

 

‘YOU DON’T NEED TO LOSE ME, PLEASE,  I SWEAR I’LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES, JUST DON’T LEAVE PLAESE MINGYU!’

 

‘WONWOO PLEASE UNDERSTAND, THAT I’M NOT MINGYU ANY MORE AND I’LL ONLY HURT YOU MORE IF I STAY!’

 

‘NO YOU CAN’T GO, IF YOU DON’T WANT TO HURT ME THEN DON’T LEAVE, MINGYU YOUR STILL YOU!’

 

‘I SWEAR WONWOO IF YOU DON’T SHUT UP AND STOP TALKING SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU AND THERE WILL BE NO WAY TO FIX IT!’

 

‘YOUR THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO SHUT UP, YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO YOUR WORDS, THE ONES YOUR SPEAKING!’

 

‘WONWOO SHUT THE UP AND LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE, YOU REMIND ME OF MY PARENTS, YOUR CARING, LOVING I DON’T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU WILL ONLY REMIND ME OF THEM, PLEASE GO THE AWAY BEFORE I HURT YOU!’

 

‘NO!’

 

‘WONWOO!’

 

‘NO, I NEVER WANT TO LOSE YOU, WHY DON’T YOU LISTEN TO ME NOW, YOU ONLY SEE DARKNESS BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED THE OTHER DAY, YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU OUT OF THAT DARKNESS AND I WANT TO DO THAT, I WANT TO BE YOUR GOD DAMN LIGHT MINGYU, IF THAT DOESN’T TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED TO STAY THEN—‘

 

‘wonwoo’

 

‘NO, KIM MINGYU, I-I ............  I LOVE YOU............., I HAVE LOVED YOU FROM THE DAY WE GOT TRAPPED TOGETHER, SINCE THE DAY YOU HURT ME AND WOULDN’T STOP CRYING UNTIL I ACCEPTED YOUR APOLOGY, SINCE THE DAY YOU KISSED ME, MINGYU I LOVE YOU, THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE!’

 

‘Wonwoo that’s exactly right but, we all lose the ones we love, that’s why I need to let you go’

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH” Mingyu awoke with a scream once again. He had been having this same dream or nightmare for a while before he got admitted into hospital, that night before he left hospital the next day he had the dream once again. Mingyus scream woke up Wonwoo who was sleeping on the chair next to him. Wonwoo jumped and hit his head on the lamp that was just above him, Mingyu also jumped when he heard the bang that Wonwoo caused. For some reason the loud noises didn’t alert any of the nurses or the doctors which seemed weird but, the two boys have caused a lot of noise before so it may not bother them any more. “Are you ok” they spoke in unison making each other laugh. “Haha yeah I’m fine” they replied also in unison.

 

Jisoo placed the piece paper from the ground down and picked up one of the scrunched up pieces when he opened the paper up it had the number 2 on it. Jisoo suspected it was the second piece of paper so he took out all three and placed them in order. Once Jisoo had placed them in order he picked up the first piece and began to read the words written on it. To his surprise the words made a song and they were the lyrics. Jisoo read the lyrics aloud not knowing that someone was standing on the other side of the door listening to him.

 

First page:

I got a coffee in one hand and I put on a,

An earphone with the other,

Walking in the wind that brushes past the, 

Fingertips,

Someone who would do trivial hobbies together,

Someone who would hug me even though I’m fussy

I was hoping that kind of person is somewhere and here you are,

I keep debating wether I should talk to you or not,

It keeps getting tangled in my head,

The coffee that I wanted to share with you, 

I already finished the second cup,

I’m falling for u,

I’m falling for u, 

I’m falling for u once aga—“

 

A bang from outside the door interrupted Jisoo from continuing. The bang was followed by some voices mumbling to each other. Jisoo quickly shoved everything back in the box and slid it under Mingyus bed before standing up and brushing the dust off his pants. Jisoo walked to the door wondering who was there, when he opened the door he found three of the universities jocks that were in the football team. The jocks stood at the door towering over Jisoo who was questioning what they were doing there. “Where’s the boy?” One of them asked in a deep voice which made Jisoo jump back. “Who?”

“You know the boy that lives here”

“Mingyu, he was placed in hospital the other day, why?”

“None of your business twig” 

“Firstly, it is my business as he’s my friend and secondly, I am not a twig what gives you the right to call people names like that”

“Oh look the twigs getting angry and technical, haha well then, I like to get technical to TWIG” Jisoo grew furious at the fact that he was getting called a twig by the dumbest but most popular boys in school. “Technical, isn’t exactly your type maybe you should try dumb-nical, it really does suit you”

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!”

“Oh no I didn’t call you anything I was just telling you a couple of facts” Jisoo smirked more with each word he spoke.

“Dumb-Nical is that a word” one of the jocks asked the one that had been doing all the talking.

“Is it? Ahh I don’t know”

“Well if you went to class then maybe you would know that it’s not a real word but, it should be in your case”

“That’s it I have had it with you” and before Jisoo could come back with another smart remark one of the jocks gave him a black eye. After causing a scene the jock walked away with the other two and went back to his dorm. Jisoo sat up from being knocked off his feet and began to try and fix his eye sight. Jisoo opened his eyes after a couple seconds and saw an unfamiliar face that soon stretched out hand to help him up. To his surprise it was a girl but one he had never seen before. “Are you ok mister?”

 

A/N: I should have warned you all before that violence and self harm is included and that it begins to get worse throughout the chapters. If this is isn’t what you like to read I will understand if you do not want to continue reading. Once again thank you for reading and have a good day/night.