“He bit his tongue!”

A Tear Is A Tear

Jeonghan started to worry about Jisoo not being there he started to create mini ‘things that could go wrong’ in his head. Luckily, when he arrived Jisoo was already there but he had got himself food and a drink which left Jeonghan to worry about his timing. “I’m so sorry you had to wait for me look I’ll pay for food you if haven’t payed you ahh I mean”,

“Slow down I can’t understand a single word your saying, your worse than Mingyu when he bites his tongue with his sharp canines” Jisoo kind of laughed at trying to understand Jeonghan before he went to speak. “Oh really that happens”

“BHAHAHAHA I DON’T KNOW BUT MINGYU COMPLAINS ABOUT IT HAHAHAH” Jisoo couldn’t stop laughing that he had to yell what he was trying to say which gained the attention of everyone around him. “Oh my god I’m so sorry everyone he just .... ah........ bit his tongue ... yeah he bit his tongue please continue on with whatever you were doing ..... thank you” everyone turned back to their table and continued on with their doings. 

 

“Come Jisoo before we get kicked out anyway” Jeonghan grabbed Jisoo’s hand and dragged/fast walked him out the café. After a while they had walked to a bridge surrounded by beautiful Japanese cherry trees that hung just above the boys heads, followed by a small Minka that looked so modern even though it was quite old. “Woaah what is this place it’s ............. I don’t have any words to describe it with just wow” 

“This is MY secret garden it’s pretty isn’t it”

“PRETTY ITS, ITS ........ ASTONISHING, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, what’s a word that starts with C”

“Calm down there are much better places in the world it’s really just a garden” Jisoo had the most shocked expression on his face when walking into Jeonghan’s garden, Jeonghan on the other hand looked at Jisoo and his heart began to race is it because, he found Jisoo’s expression funny or something else. Well either way Jeonghan slid that thought away for now and begun to show Jisoo around.

 

Wonwoo said goodbye to Jeonghan as soon as Mingyu began to move, he quickly placed down his phone and moved up to Mingyu. Mingyu began to slowly awake from his very long nap which made Wonwoo squeal with excitement alerting the nurses. “Look I need to tell you a lot of stuff plea—“, the nurses interrupted Wonwoo by asking him to leave was their something wrong with Mingyu? Wonwoo stepped outside the room whilst the nurses began to make sure that Mingyu was ok to be undone from all the machines. Once the nurses had finished undoing all the cords and checking Mingyu was ok they allowed Wonwoo to go back in the room. “Look I know that I may have accidentally, ok purposely hit you with the baseball bat but you must know that—“ Wonwoo was interrupted again but this time but a soft finger that was placed on his lips followed by “shhhh it’s ok you have apologised enough but I’m going to yell at Jisoo when I get out of here” Wonwoo stood staring right at Mingyu in shock. “What the .......... what!?” 

“Yeah I heard I’m not deaf you know and I was having a good dream at that time to”

“Uhh what....... you were awake” 

“Yep did I not just say that”

“Ah.... yes you did but I’m confused the nurses said you were out could”

“Haha yeah I was but that doesn’t mean that my ears still couldn’t hear a word or sound that echoed in the room”

 

Jisoo opened up the box with the two W’s on it carefully. Inside the box there was a couple pictures, about three pieces of scrunched up paper, a pen out of ink and a little red notebook with a tiny lock on it. Jisoo grabbed out the pictures that were quite neatly placed together by a paper clip, the top picture was a blurred one that seemed to have been taken in a classroom. In the picture a boy was creating a love heart shaped card where he tried to write neatly but it didn’t turn out that way. It was dated the day before Valentine’s Day which kinda made sense with the love heart shaped card. Jisoo took off the paper clip and moved the first picture to the back of the pile but, to his surprise the next picture was completely black and so was the next. Jisoo reached the 20th completely black picture of the pack and had kind of lost hope for the next picture. The last picture was an actual picture and a very clear one at that in the picture, two boys one a little taller than the other wore identical clothes, both with a grey jumper each containing one single pocket. Each of the boys had one hand in their pocket on the outside of each other whilst, their other hand was placed in the others pocket linking their hands in warmth. The slightly shorter boy had his head resting on the taller boys shoulder who placed his head on the shorter boy. Jisoo questioned why there were only two photos out of everything. As he placed down the photos he picked up the pen that seemed to be specially made as he had never seen one such structured. The pen used the function of a fountain pen but it was kind of bent and was wrapped in a shiny piece of paper that didn’t reveal its purpose for being there until Jisoo placed the pen down. Once the pen hit the ground the piece of paper came off and revealed some writing. It was written in Korean but Jisoo could read it ‘olaen sigan jeon-e na hante igeol jwoss-eo. geuligo uliga dasi mannal nalkkaji neoleul da sseulyeogo naega sseulgeoya.’ (My dear you gave this to me a long time ago and now I will use it to write all about you until the day we meet again).

 

 

A/N: So I don’t think this chapter was to good tbh I feel it shouldn’t have been contained in the actual story but it’s here now so yeah I hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading. I used google translate for the Korean part so I am sorry if anyone reading and knows the language finds a mistake. Thank you once again and I would also like to thank my friend firstly for supporting me in writing and for sharing ideas that I may or may not use in the story. Thank you for all you have done for me you know who you are!