A new friend!!

A Tear Is A Tear

It had been at least 6 hours since Mingyu had been admitted into hospital, Jeonghan had left to go back to school but Wonwoo decided to stay. Wonwoo felt really bad for hitting his new roommate with a bat so he told himself that as soon as Mingyu awoke he would tell him everything. In the duration of the time that Mingyu was unconscious Wonwoo was asked a couple of questions by the doctors. After being questioned for an approximate half hour Wonwoo made his back to the young man in the hospital bed. It was way past visiting hours but Wonwoo had his ways of being allowed to stay and so he did, he stayed until Mingyu awoke from his very long nap. Whilst Mingyu slept Wonwoo began to remember a moment of his past life a young boy with an injured leg crying for help. The boy cried in pain until a young Wonwoo appeared, Wonwoo could not see the boys face but what he did see was the blood drenched leg. Quickly young Wonwoo replaced the boys blood covered hands with a pure white shirt that soon turned red. Tears ran down the boys face but that was the only clear thing he could make out of the mysterious figure. Young Wonwoo stretched out his arm and wiped the left side of the figures blurry face making a stream of tears disappear into a small puddle on Wonwoo’s thumb. The boy cried out in pain once more but was then interrupted by his own thoughts which Wonwoo could not describe but, he could describe his own. In young Wonwoo’s mind he spoke words that were muttered but still understandable ‘ Why are so handsome my little ****** I do not wish to see these tears of pain run down your cheeks ever again I think ............. I- I...... love you *** ******’ who was young Wonwoo talking to? Wonwoo was soon awoken from his unknown memory by a delightful groan. Mingyu had finally awoken.

 

Jeonghan was walking back from class listening to a song that his friend wrote until he got interrupted by an unfamiliar voice. “OI, YOU” the voice yelled whilst approaching Jeonghan “yes mister” Jeonghan spoke with a nervous ring in his words “ WHERES MY FRIEND, THE LAST TIME I WALKED PAST HIS DORM YOU WHERE THERE, THEN WHEN I WENT TO CHECK ON HIM I FIND BLOOD EVERYWHERE WHAT DID YOU DO” the boy screamed at Jeonghan making it hard to understand him. “How do I know he’s your friend” Jeonghan spoke, thinking  he was being confident and smart but, it only ended him up with a black eye after the boy swung a punch at his face. “What did you do that for” 

“WHERE IS KIM MINGYU” Jeonghan jumped back in case the stranger tried to hit him again “He’s in the hospital if you give me a couple of minutes I would be able to explain to you what happened” Jeonghan stood in front of the boy trying to look intimidating “ok but if you dont tell me everything expect to be blind for the rest of your life” Jeonghan looked at the boy and then looked for a seat so he could sit down to explain what had happened. After a while of talking about the incident the boy spoke “ Wow I’m so sorry, I didn’t know.... look um this is my fault why don’t you come round to my dorm and put some ice on that eye of yours” Jeonghan nearly choked on air firstly because the boy was not yelling and trying to kill him in the moment of time and secondly because a stranger was inviting him over. “Um no I don’t even know you....... dude” 

“Omg your right I’m so sorry” the boy started to mumble to himself until Jeonghan interrupted “you know maybe if I got to know you I would come over” the boy jumped in excitement “really omg this is actually happening to me ahhhh” the boy screamed and then after a couple of seconds spoke again “the names Jisoo I’m Mingyus only friend and he’s mine” Jeonghan reached out a hand in a caring posture and spoke “ my names Jeonghan, you know how about I meet you here tomorrow we can get to know each other more then”. Jisoo linked his hand in Jeonghans and stood up “ ok Jeonghan I’ll see you here about 10:10am oh, and you can call me Joshua if you please” Jisoo walked away leaving Jeonghan jaw dropped not only is he specific on time he gets up early meaning Jeonghan would have to awake at like 9:00 which was like a scary time for him.

 

Jisoo soon arrived at the hospital that Mingyu was at it was past visiting hours but, Jisoo magically convinced the nurse to let him in. It was quite late at night so he expected Mingyu to be asleep and he was right when he opened the door he saw a sweet face that he thought he had lost forever eyes shut and mouth slightly parted. A small tear ran down the side of Jisoos face until a slight beep scared him he followed Mingyus arm down to his hand with his eyes only to see an unfamiliar face sleeping right beside Mingyu. The boy sleeping next to Mingyu must be Wonwoo the boy that Jeonghan had mentioned before Jisoo walked over to bed aiming to grab Mingyus left hand only to notice it linked with another’s. Jisoo looked at the pair and noticed a ring on the boys finger it looked like one that Mingyu had described before but Jisoo didn’t take much notice and went to speak with the nurse. “Excuse me miss but do you know how long that boy has been here for” 

“Oh him he’s been here since your friend has been placed here, he claims it was his fault he also asks to know more about the boy but that is against our rules so I cannot provide him with that information” Jisoo looked at the nurse confused but then thanked her and smiled before running out of the ward.

 

A/N: Thank you all for reading this at the moment it’s kinda weird and I understand if your all like this is so messed up. I have ideas for the next chapter so I’m hoping it won’t take as long as this one but idk. Thank you again and I hope you enjoyed!