Or all wrong?

A Tear Is A Tear

(Wonwoo)

 

Wonwoo skimmed the lyrics nothing seem to prick his attention. Maybe it wasn’t the right thing after all but he wasn’t going to give up hope.

 

There was something that Mingyu made him feel it was something he couldn’t quite explain but he was going to keep trying to figure it out.

 

For now he shouldn’t be worrying about him self and more about Mingyu. Wonwoo stood up and began to walk back to the hospital when someone suddenly caught his attention.

 

(Jisoo)

 

Jisoo turned his head and let his eyes wander over the figures whole body. He let his hand fall to his side as the person finally stopped hugging him.

 

Instead of talking to the random person who hugged him he walked straight up to the figure. Jisoo stood now in front of the figure and gazed into his eyes. 

 

“What do you want?”

 

“I need to talk to you.”

 

“About what?”

 

“Something personal!”

 

“What you ended up getting into bed with Soohye, you know I wouldn’t be surprised!”

 

“Are you calling me some sort of now!”

 

“I don’t know you would seem like someone who would do that!”

 

“I knew it was stupid to come here!”

 

“Yeah it was Jeonghan! Go run back to your ty girlfriend!”

 

“Joshua you don’t understand do you?”

 

Jeonghan moved away from Jisoo and turned around as he started to walk off before someone grabbed his wrist.

 

“Josh you obviously want me gone so just let me go.”

 

“Firstly, why the are you being so calm right now, and secondly, what don’t I understand!?”

 

Suddenly, Jisoo was pushed straight in to Jeonghan. Jisoo turned around and looked Jungkook straight in the eyes as if to say “are you as crazy as he is or even worse.”

 

Quickly, Jungkook smirked and created a hand gesture which told Jisoo to get going and everything would be fine. Jisoo stood up straight and walked passed Jeonghan heading down the hall to the door.

 

Jisoo stopped and turned to look at Jeonghan.

 

“You wanted to talk to me right?”

 

“Y-yes?”

 

“Well, lets go!”

 

“Oh, ok coming!”

 

Jisoo walked out of the hospital while Jeonghan quickly followed behind. Jungkook got his phone out and began to text the one and only Taehyung.

 

KOOKIE- Taetae hyung they are on there way out be ready!!!!

 

TAETAE- Already there! Oh and so sweet of you to call be your hyung ;D

 

KOOKIE- Cool! And that’s because you are my hyung Taetae:D

 

TAETAE- Yeah, I know (sadly) :(

 

KOOKIE- Don’t worry Taetae I know you wish I was your hyung ;)

 

TAETAE- oh really and what makes you think that ha!?

 

KOOKIE- how about we talk about this later and right know focus on these two at hand k?

 

TAETAE- Sounds like a plan ;) oh gtg they arrived hehehe mission start now!!! :)

 

KOOKIE- Be a good detective now ok 

 

TAETAE- Of course police officer now let me continue my mission.

 

KOOKIE- OK! Good luck!

 

Taehyung sat in the tree low enough to hear the conversation but high enough not to be seen, and Wonwoo sat right beside him.

 

Jisoo stood with his arms crossed as he looked at Jeonghan. Jeonghan kept playing with the hem of his shirt and looking at the ground.

 

“So, I would love some answers right now!”

 

“Oh, yes, sorry!”

 

“Well, what did you want to talk about that’s so personal?”

 

“Ah, it’s kind of hard to explain seemingly we barely know each other!”

 

“We don’t barely know each other, we just don’t know the whole world about each other!”

 

“Yeah, I guess but, what I need to say is.............!”

 

“Is~~~ what Jeonghan, I cant frigging read minds!”

 

“I-I’m s-sorry!”

 

“About what!? There really is nothing to be sorry about Jeonghan!”

 

Jisoo turned around began to walk away when he was startled by the sudden shout.

 

“IM SORRY THAT I LIKE YOU!!!”

 

Jisoo slowly turned back to face Jeonghan. Jeonghan had his closed tight and his fists clenched by his side. Jisoo took a step closer to Jeonghan and looked at his closed that where somehow slowly shedding tears.

 

“I’m sorry, I like you Hong Jisoo, even though we have just met and Soohye was in the situation and everything that’s be going on with Mingyu and Wonwoo, I still found a way to end up liking you!”

 

Jisoo slid his hand over Jeonghan’s before slowly wrapping his other hand across his back. Jeonghan slowly opened his eyes to see that Jisoo had enveloped him into a hug with one hand whilst the other gently brushed on top of his hand.

 

Jeonghan released his fists and wrapped one of arms around Jisoo, who had already intwined their hands together. Jisoo then began to whisper into Jeonghan’s ear.

 

“I’m sorry!”

 

“Why are you sorry?”

 

“I’m sorry for being rude to you and being jealous of you and Soohye, and if it makes you understand me better as well, I’m sorry for liking you too!”

 

“Y-you like me too!?”

 

“No, I really like you!”

 

Jisoo then moved into Jeonghan’s eye sight. Jisoo was smiling and so was Jeonghan, Jeonghan then hugged Jisoo and lifted him up.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner Jisoo!”

 

“Because how could an angel ever fall in love with a devil?”

 

“It can’t, not when it’s the devil that feel in love with the angel!”

 

The two laughed until they were silenced by a high pitched squeal that came from the tree. Both boys looked up in the tree until Taehyung jumped down.

 

They both screamed loudly which made Wonwoo slowly climb down the tree laughing. Taehyung hugged them both together whilst Wonwoo kept laughing.

 

“I support this! Yay Mingyu wasn’t lying!!”

 

“Mingyu?!”

 

“Yeah Mingyu told us too—— be happy and not tell him that he wanted us to get you together or anything!”

 

“Oh really! Well tell Mingyu thank you.”

 

“I will!!”

 

Wonwoo slowly walked over after stopping laughing.

 

“First, you should have seen your faces and second, we should head back to Mingyu and cheek on him ok!”

 

“Yeah lets go!”

 

Taehyung and Wonwoo started walking back, and Jeonghan and Jisoo followed but this time hand in hand, side by side.

 

Taehyung ran to Jungkook when they arrived back at Mingyu’s room. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung and hugged him tightly whilst Wonwoo stood at the glass and looked at Mingyu.

 

Jeonghan and Jisoo made it to the large window and looked at Mingyu as well. Not long after Jisoo slowly turned Jeonghan to face him. Jisoo gazed into Jeonghan’s eyes before slowly locking their lips together. 

 

Wonwoo watched as the two enjoyed each other’s love. Once the two stopped dancing upon each other’s lips Wonwoo turned back to look at Mingyu. 

 

“M-Mingyu?”

 

A/N: So not only do we have Jung Eunbi from GFriend we also have Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. And Jisoo and Jeonghan are now together but watch out because The Jung Eunbi might be a little ferocious than you think. And what has happened for Wonwoo to say Mingyu keep reading to find out!!

 

I hope your enjoying it so far :) and thanks once again to all of my readers and subscribers:D