To many memories

A Tear Is A Tear

 “Kim Mingyu why aren’t you awake, GET UP NOW” Miss Tanya spoke not even caring that the poor boy had been awake for 3 whole days cleaning and, polishing the house or that he had just lost his family the only family he had. “Yes miss Tanya” mingyu managed to speak some words before the elder lady blubbered on “you know if you weren’t here with those other pesky mutts l would have my own husband and, I would be rich but no I’m dealing with you ing kids” the woman stormed of leaving mingyu to clean up the mess she had made again.

 

Mingyu was the only boy that cleaned up in the house along with a girl, the girl was pretty and very sweet her names was Yerin. She was the only girl in the whole house well except Miss Tanya and Mingyu put all his trust in her after one special night. Yerin was in the orphanage because she was abandoned she had lived there since the age of 3 years but, one day she left and never came back leaving Mingyu to give himself doubt about life. 

 

Mingyu was walking back from class holding his newest assignment but, he wasn’t thinking about the best way to present it like he usually does no he was thinking about that once lost name, Wonwoo. He kept asking himself if it could actually be his best friend but, the boy had never known anyone by that name and, then mingyu realised he let his guard down making him rush to his lonely cabin. Mingyu opened the door and then slammed it behind him chucking his books on the floor then heading to his bed, he then slid his hand under his pillow to grab out a —knock knock— Mingyu quickly stood up and walked to the door. Before him opened it he clenched his fist suspecting it to be the annoying jocks from down the hall, as him opened the door a familiar sound washed over Mingyu.

 

Wonwoo was placed in hospital for two weeks some time to heal and contain a small virus that he had caught, but the rest of the time to figure out what had happened, in the end the doctors found that Wonwoo, had mild cognitive impairment which lead him to have memory loss and other side effects. The poor boy would never remember anything more than the last 10 minutes of his life, all the time, which meant his Mum had to quit her job and jeonghan, his only friend would have to be with him all the time. Out of everything Wonwoo only remembered one thing and that was a mysterious boy who had cried for so long that not even the saddest thing could trigger a watery eye for him.

 

“I don’t know jeonghan it seems like I did but, you know how I am” jeonghan looked at Wonwoo he was worried about his future what if something happened him, what would wonwoo be then “Are you ok though” wonwoo turned to jeonghan and spoke with shaky words but, tried to hide them “yea I just need to find my dorm” jeonghan reacted quickly “do you know where to go if not I can help you let’s go to the office come on”.  “I know where I’m going jeonghan you need to stop worrying about me you have your own life” wonwoo gave jeonghan a half smile trying to hide his true feelings again “ ok but please text me when your there and tell me the room please” jeonghan held wonwoo’s shoulders just so the message got through and then slowly parted away from him. Wonwoo quickly grabbed out his phone and his room number, texted it to jeonghan, and then made his way to the dorm.

 

“Oh hi again” wonwoo spoke as the surprised mingyu looked at him by the open door “hi again w-what are you doing here” mingyu returned an answer with a shocked expression now because, usually the only people who come knocking at his door were the annoying jocks and the groundskeeper. “Is this  wait a second  here is this adore u building level 2 dorm 45” Wonwoo was very specific just in case he forgot where he needed to go “yea it is why, do you have something for me” wonwoo was starting to get confused by how many times mingyu had changed his expression then wonwoo dropped away from his daze to respond. “Well if you consider me as something then yeah haha” mingyu looked at wonwoo in so much confusion “what” wonwoo realised how odd that sounded and had to fix his mistake “I’m so sorry I meant this is the dorm I was given are you my roommate?”

 

“I’m your new roommate is that ok” Yerin stood at mingyu’s small door to his tiny bedroom “Why are you here this isn’t the girls room” 

“Well I got kicked out you know she wanted a spare room so yeah that’s how come I’m here” mingyu wasn’t sure how to respond so he just stood there and stared at Yerin “um I can go and sleep in the boys room if you don’t wanna share a room with me gyugyu” that nickname always got to him so instead of looking like a weirdo he welcomed her in. “Ummm” the two stood in front of mingyu’s tiny single bed and they both ended up laughing at their situation.

 

“Your my roommate” mingyu answered back “um I guess are you ok with that” wonwoo was afraid of what mingyu would say “ahh I guess it’s ok”

“Well may I come in or is that illegal here” wonwoo joked but mingyu didn’t understand what it meant. “Oh sorry it was a joke but can I come in please” 

“Ah yes you may” mingyu spoke softly causing shivers to run down wonwoo’s spine. When wonwoo walked in the room he felt sadness and basic depression wash over him but, he didn’t speak a word of what he thought. Wonwoo placed his bags on his bed and started to unpack when he got interrupted by mingyu “um why are you unpacking now” mingyu questioned when suddenly wonwoo turned and hit mingyu in the head knocking him out completely.

 

A/N: thanks for making it this far tbh I thought you would have all left by now Well I said that last time to so yeah. So I’m not good at cliffhangers please don’t mind if it’s completely horrible. I would love to hear what you think will happen in the next chapter thank you for reading this and have a good day/night.