The Gold King

COLOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jinu]

King's Tower, a place where the WHEEL is being kept and guarded. This is also the home of the Gold Clansmen, the guardians of the ancient relic.

I stare at the huge double door in front of me. This door leads to our King's quarters where the Gold clansmen gather for council. I open it, hoping to discuss something with the Gold King but only Mino and Hoon are there. The two of them are sitting on the sofa located in the middle of the huge room, playing poker.

"Oh? You're finally here." Hoon looks up from his cards. "What's with the serious face?"

"Where's Yoon?" I ask.

Mino throws a card on the table. "We don't know. We were actually wondering ourselves. We thought, he's with you."

"Why?" Hoon asks. "Do you need something from him?"

I shake my head. "I just want to ask him something."

The two of them stop playing and turn to face me.

"What's it about?" Hoon asks again.

"It's about my sister." I answer.

Mino and Hoon exchange worried looks.

"Is it about you being a Gold clansman?" Mino frowns. "Has she finally asked you about your work?"

I shake my head. "It's more than that. Something's happening to her and i want to know the reason behind it."

"And you think that only Yoon can provide for the answers you're trying to look for?" Mino raises his eyebrow.

I nod.

"Why do you think so?" Hoon narrows his eyes curiously.

"Because Jisoo dreamt about the WHEEL."

Hoon and Mino stiffen. They look at each other, frowning. No doubt, they're also wondering why Jisoo would dream something about the WHEEL.

Mino forces a laugh. "Well, isn't that normal? I mean, it's just a dream."

"I hope so but this dream of hers.." I pause. "..she told me that she has been dreaming it ever since she came here at the city."

"That's weird." Mino comments.

"I know." I say. "And there's more. Jisoo gave me some names and i tried looking for it in our database under the category of the WHEEL and they were there!"

"Holy !" Mino exclaims. "Then, it's not just a dream."

"So? What did you find about them?" Hoon leans closer.

"Nothing. I tried to open the file but the folder is empty." I frown. "It was erased in the database."

"Or it's just classified." Hoon narrows his eyes. "Only Yoon can access this information."

"Then, let's just wait for our King." Mino picks up and shuffles the cards. "I'm sure he's on his way here now."

•••••

[Jisoo]

"I need you to come with me." B.I says.

I take a step back without realizing and the Red King sees it. He narrows his eyes at me before closing the gap between us. He is now towering over me and i can't help but cower at his presence.

"You're afraid." B.I whispers and i shiver.

I try to look at his eyes. "I--" i swallow.

B.I smirks. "I can smell it on you."

I blink. What the hell? What is he, a dog? "I'm sorry but i don't know what you're talking about."

"You saw one of mine getting beat up, right?" B.I studies me.

I purse my lips. How did he know? And how did he find me? Did Chan already wake up?

"I'm sorry but you have the wrong person." I shift my head to the other side so that i can avoid his hot gaze.

"Don't with me." B.I suddenly grabs my chin, forcing me to look at him. "I know it was you."

Oh god! I'm so dead. I shouldn't have lied to him. What is he going to do with me now?

"Please don't kill me." I close my eyes.

I keep my eyes shut but when i feel his hand drop from my chin, i try peeking through my right eye and see him smirking. Is he laughing at me right now? I blink a couple of times. The nerve of this guy!

"You're pretty interesting." B.I puts his hands inside his jeans' pockets, tilting his head.

I feel my eyebrow twitch. I'm trying so hard to prevent myself from scoffing. I don't want to piss him off than i already did when i tried to lie to him earlier.

"Was that a twitch i just saw in your eyebrow?" B.I asks, leaning forward. "Are you annoyed with me right now?"

"What? Of course not!" I lie. "Pfft. I have a this sickness where some parts of my body twitch from time to time. it's involuntary."

B.I smirks again. Argh! I wanna rip that mouth of his off of his handsome face! Omo! I widen my eyes. Did i say handsome? Ugh! What is wrong with me?

"Anyway, like it or not, you're coming with me." B.I reaches out to grab my wrist.

"Wait!" I struggle but the Red King is just damn too strong for me. He starts to drag me with him.

"Let her go."

We turn and see Lee Taeyong standing just a few meters away from us. I can see his hands balled into fists at his side. I look up to see what kind of expression he's making and i shiver. Taeyong's eyes are cold and dark, his jaw clenching.

B.I pulls me behind him. "Not happening."

I wince when i feel B.I's grip tightens around my wrist. I look around and notice that some students have started to gather around us. They're murmurming while observing the commotion that's happening outside their school.

"Ow!" I bite the inside of my bottom lip. "It hurts! B.I, you're hurting me."

Taeyong's expression softens. He looks at me worriedly. B.I looks behind him to check me and i feel his grip loosening a bit.

"I said let her go, B.I!" Taeyong shouts. "She's a civilian. She has nothing to do with us. If you want revenge for your fellow clansman then take it on me instead."

B.I smirks. "Well, this is interesting."

B.I suddenly pulls me towards him. He puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me even closer. Our cheeks, almost touching.

"I've never seen you lose your cool before." B.I teases. "You're distracted, Lee." He laughs. "Careful, your feelings are showing."

Taeyong growls. "Say whatever you want, just let the girl go."

"I don't think so." B.I remains undaunted. "I need her."

The people around us gasp even Taeyong seems a little surprised and lost. I widen my own eyes.

"Yah! What are you saying?" I glare towards the Red King. "You're sending them the wrong message."

"I don't care." B.I dead-pans. "I'm just telling the truth."

"If you're not going to let her go then i will be forced to use my COLOR on you." Taeyong takes his stance.

"I'd like to see you try." B.I smirks, taking his stance as well.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter