The Silver King's Color

COLOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want what's in your head." YG says, leaning forward.

"What?" Jisoo frowns. "You mean the Silver King's memories?"

YG laughs, feeling amused. "They're also yours."

Jisoo's breathing suddenly hitches. She unconsciously grabs her chest, clawing it. Her head starts to pound really hard.

"What? I don't understand." Jisoo mumbles, frowning. "You're mistaken. They're the Silver King's memories. The Gold King told me so."

Yang Hyunsuk laughs. "Oh please. The Gold King lied to you. He thought that by doing that, he would be able to protect you."

Yang Hyunsuk or YG as what most people call him shows Jisoo the piece of paper he got from her earlier once again, showing an article about an accident happened twenty-two years ago.

"Tell me Kim Jisoo-ssi." YG smirks. "When was your birthdate?"

Jisoo blinks. She's not sure where YG is going to in this conversation.

"I believe it was the same day as this one." YG points the article before reading the heading. "Fourteen-Year-Old Boy Died in a Car Accident on His Way to the King's Tower."

Jisoo winces when a memory has suddenly invaded her head. She clenches her chest as the pain is becoming more unbearable. Jisoo snatches the piece of newspaper away from YG and read its content.

It says that the accident happened on January 3, 1995, the very same day Jisoo was born. Is it possible or just a coincidence? Just then, Jisoo remembers the other article she read earlier, the one that had Lee Jongsuk's orbituary on it.

"April 8, 1982." Jisoo mumbles.

"Ah!" YG exclaims, understanding what Jisoo is about to ask. "Yes. The day Lee Jongsuk died. It was also the day that Kim Doyeong was born."

Jisoo is hyperventilating now. She tries to calm herself by breathing in and out deeply. Everything is in jumbles right now and Yang Hyunsuk's continuous rumbling isn't helping at all.

"Lee Jongsuk, Kim Doyeong and you, Kim Jisoo-ssi." YG points Jisoo using her forefinger. "You three are one in mind and body."

"Wh— what did you just say?" Jisoo is grabbing her hair now, her eyes, unfocosed. "No, no, no. It can't be. That's impossible."

"No, it's not." The Head says. "It's possible as long as you have the Silver King's COLOR."

Jisoo pauses, looking at Yang Hyunsuk. The Head smiles at her. He finally gets the girl's full attention now.

"You have been reincarnated, Kim Jisoo-ssi." Yang Hyunsuk tells her. "And you're living your third life now."

Jisoo suddenly feels dizzy. She feels like the air has been knocked out of her lungs. Memories of her past lives keeps pouring inside her head, making her groan and scream.

"What's happening to her?" GD seems worried seeing the out-of-control Jisoo.

The sentinel runs to Jisoo's side and tries to keep her from thrashing around.

"Finally. It has began!" YG laughs, her eyes, full of excitement and anticipation.

•••••

Twenty-four Years Ago:

Kim Doyeong and Lee Soohyuk are still inside the Gold King's hut, talking about the Silver King's current circumstances.

"How long have you known?" Soohyuk asks the twelve year old boy who claims to be the reincarnated Silver King."

"Just now." Doyeong says. "My parents and i actually came here from Dye City for a family vacation. When we are nearing the King's Tower that's when these memories came crashing down on me." Doyeong suddenly laughs. "My parents got worried when i started thrashing around inside the car. They immediately brought me to the nearest hospital. The moment i woke up, i remembered everything."

Soohyuk marvels at the site of his supposedly friend. He still can't believe that the Lee Jongsuk he knew reincarted into a twelve-year-old boy. He's left speechless.

"Yah, are you listening to me?"

Soohyuk blinks, shaking his head. "Sorry. I'm still not used seeing you like..." He pauses. "...this."

Doyeong laughs once again.

"Anyway." Soohyuk interrupts. "If you're back, does that mean you're going to continue the research?"

Doyeong pauses, thinking hard.

"If you're going to continue, i suggest you seek Inna's help." Soohyuk suggests. "I heard she's heading her own research team."

"Is that so?" Doyeong contemplates. "Where is she now?"

Soohyuk smiles. "I'll bring you to her. Tonight."

•••••

[B.I]

"Hyung!" Chan immediately runs towards me as soon as he sees me enter our new headquarters. "You're safe!"

I look around and notice our increase of number. I see the Gray King huddled together with his three clansmen. The blue clansman's Chanyeol is with his cousin. Rosé's her name, i think. The girl keeps rolling her eyes at her overprotective cousin. There are two other girls hovering near Rosé. I believe their names are Jennie and Lisa. These three are always hovering near Jisoo and she actually told me about them. Then, my gaze falls on a particular guy. I narrow my eyes at him. Isn't he one of the Colorless clansmen? What is he doing here?

"Hyung." Chan calls for my attention. "They finally found DK and June."

I snap my head towards our maknae, forgetting about the Colorless clansman. "Where are they now?"

"Inside Song-hyung's room." Chan replies.

I start to head there but Chan suddenly grabs my arm, stopping me.

"But hyung, there's something else you need to know first."

I stare at his hand before giving our maknae a warning glare. Chan immediately lets go, raising his hands in the air.

"June-hyung is hurt." Chan tells me.

My jaw tightens, my fists, clenching. I can feel myself overheating. They hurt one of my own. Someone has to pay. I head towards Song's room and see my clansmen hovering around June who is lying on the bed, unsconscious.

"How's he?" I ask Jay.

"He's fine now." Jay replies. "He's feverish and seems to be in pain but thanks to the medicine DK bought, he's getting better now."

I turn to DK. He's also hurt. It looks like he fought his way to buy those medicine. I nod towards him, acknowledging his efforts to save one of ours. DK nods back.

"B.I." Song calls.

My eyes meet his. "What is it?"

"Jisoo left."

My eyes widen. I can feel my anger rising up again. I grit my teeth, closing my eyes. "What did you say?"

My clansmen draws back, sensing my anger. I even see Chan swallow, hiding behind Jay. Song purses his lips before speaking once again.

"If that's what you're worried about." Song continues. "Bobby's with her."

I try calming myself. I take a deep breath. If Bobby's with her then i shouldn't worry that muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter