The Gold King's Letter

COLOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jisoo]

Where am i? What happened to me? Ah! I remember now. I am the Silver King. I was reincarnated for the second time as Kim Jisoo. My COLOR made this possible.

I try opening my eyes but they're too heavy for me to lift. I try to move my hands this time but i can't feel them.

Am i dead?

Ugh!

I'm in pain, so much pain. What's happening to me? Am i really dying? In any case, i'm getting tired of this pain. I need rest.

•••••

"Head Yang Hyunsuk, the Blue King wishes to see you."

Yang Hyunsuk, the Head of Hue City looks up from his pile of papers. He furrows his eyebrows.

Not this again.

The Blue King has been bothering him lately. He persistently asking him for an audience with Kim Jisoo but he can't afford to do that right now especially that they're in the middle of interrogating her.

YG sighs. "Let him in."

His secretary bows down before retreating back. A moment later, Suho, the Blue King appears. He eyes the Head carefully while standing in the middle of the room. YG smiles at the King.

"Please, have a seat." YG gestures to one of the chairs.

"Where is she?" Suho ignores the Head's hospitality and remains standing. "It has already been two days since i brought her in. I need to see her."

"Why?" YG feigns ignorance. "She's safe. Isn't that enough?"

Suho tightens his jaw. Now he knows the Head is keeping something from him. He just hopes Kim Jisoo is really safe just as what the Head keeps insisting.

"And besides Kim Jisoo-ssi refuses to meet anyone." YG tells him. He suddenly sighs, shaking his head. "Ah~ i just don't know what to do with her anymore. She's not cooperating at all."

The Blue King senses something from YG's statement. He takes a careful step forward. GD who is on standby quickly blocks Suho's way, pointing his gun at him.

"I swear, if you lay a finger on her, i'll kill you myself." Suho threatens.

"Relax." The Head laughs. "When i said she's not cooperating at all, i was talking about the Chromes' case."

Suho eases. He takes a step back, calming himself. Suho doesn't get it either but something is compelling him to care for the girl.

"Now, if you'll excuse me." YG stands, tipping his head slightly. "I still have things to do."

The Head starts to move, heading for the door. Suho doesn't make a move to follow Yang Hyunsuk. It's pointless anyway. No matter how many times he tries, YG just won't let him meet her.

"How is she?" YG whispers to GD as soon as they made a distance from the Blue King. "Did she already talk?"

GD purses his lips, biting his bottom lip. "Not yet, sajangnim."

YG growls, feeling frustrated. "Do whatever it takes for her to talk. We don't have much time."

•••••

[Suho]

I can only stare at the retreating figure of the Hue City's Head. After the Head left, i choose to head to the Blue clansmen's quarters. Each clan was given a room where they can have their own council. Well, it's more like a prison honestly. Wherever we go, we are still under their observation.

By the time i arrive, my clansmen are already there waiting for me. Somehow, my clansmen were set free after i captured Kim Jisoo. The FCA told me it was my reward for pledging my allegiance to them. Allegiance my ! I didn't actually do it for them. I just want to minimize the damages the Chromes have caused.

"How is it?" Xiumen asks as soon as i enter the room.

I shake my head.

"Just as we predicted." Xiumen adds. "They're keeping something from us."

That's not exactly what i'm worrying about. The day i captured Kim Jisoo, the Head immediately took her away and hid her from us. I'm afraid something has already happened to her.

And there's something else.

JB showed me that clue he was talking about that very same night. It was a letter written by the previous Gold King for the Silver King and to be honest, it made me even more confused.

The letter reads:

Dear Old Friend,

I'm sorry i couldn't save you that day. You'd probably scold me for saying this but i can't stop blaming myself for your death. I shouldn't have left you that day. If only i was there with you, i could've prevented you from coming.

I promise you, that won't happen again the next time we meet. The duty you left me, i'll make sure to fulfill it no matter what. I'll carry it and pass it on to my descendants.

If there's one thing i regret the most, that would be not seeing you before i leave this place. I wish i could've said my goodbye to you, one last time.

PS.

Please tell Seungyoon how much i love him the next time you see him.

From your dearest bestfriend, Soohyuk

Just what does it mean? What did he mean by meeting up next ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter