The Aftermath

COLOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Days Later...

"You incompentent fools!" YG shouts, addressing GD and his team. "How long will it take you to find just one girl?"

GD sees his team members flinching. Their heads are low, feeling ashamed. Two days have already passed but they still weren't able to find Kim Jisoo.

"Forgive us Sajangnim." GD apologizes for them. "It seems like the clansmen are helping Kim Jisoo to hide."

What GD has said only makes YG angrier. "Then what's the purpose of the tourmaline induced guns we made? Aren't you supposed to subjugate them two days ago?"

Seungri bites his lower lip. He knows the Head is talking about him. Instead of capturing the Red and Blue clansmen, he chose to let them go.

"My men are very capable of judgement, sajangnim." GD defends his men. "They decided that finding Kim Jisoo was the main priority so they just did what they think was right at the moment."

YG remains silent. This is the part of GD he never likes, the attachment he has with his men is only making him weak. He stares at his talented sentinel and studies his face. As per usual, GD is wearing his blank expression.

YG only smiles, feeling amused. If he wants this talented people to stay at his side, he needs to at least be nice to them. Well, more like pretend to be nice to them.

"Of course." YG fakes his smile. "I don't doubt the loyalty of your men, Jiyong-ah."

"Head Yang Hyunsuk?" A staff suddenly appears from the door. "Everyone has been gathered."

"You stay here." YG tells GD. The Head of Hue City stands from his seat. "I still a have meeting to attend to."

YG has finally arrived inside the great hall where their meeting will be held. The huge double doors open, revealing his fellow Heads with their bodyguards and the Green King with his assistant.

"Good day." YG greets. "Sorry for the wait."

"Hmph." Park Chongmin frowns.

The Head of Tint City is the type of person who doesn't like to wait. He especially despises YG for he acts like a boss around them. Instead of getting angry with him, Chogmin chooses to turn his irritation to the clansmen.

"And where is the Colorless King?" Chongmin arches an eyebrow. "This is supposed to be an important meeting."

JB only smiles. "Forgive him. It seems like the Colorless clansmen are going through something right now. Don't worry though, i'll relay everything we're going to discuss here later."

Chongmin growls but doesn't say anything back. JB is not stupid. He knows too well that he and the other clansmen aren't welcome in their midst.

"Head Yang Hyunsuk." Bang Sihyuk, Head of Tone City starts. "If i may ask, where's the girl? We thought you already took care of it."

"How long do you plan to make us wait?" Chongmin added.

"Now, now." Head Lee Sooman of Shade City interjects. As the oldest member of the FCA, he has the responsibility to pacify all its members. "Let's not be hasty about it."

"You're not the only one who's being impatient about it." YG admits, making the rest of them to stare at him. "I, too wants Kim Jisoo to be found as soon as possible."

"Then, what seems to be the problem?" Chongmin glares. "We've wasted too much time and efforts, not to mention the resources!"

YG's mouth draws into a thin line, his jaw tightening. He doesn't want to show these people of his true nature so he tries to calm himself.

"You're talking as if you've contributed something into our cause." JYP finally speaks up, defending his friend.

"What did you just say?" Chongmin scoffs.

Park Jinyoung, the Head of Dye City glares towards Park Chongmin's direction. "You must've forgotten who started all of this. It was Head Yang Hyunsuk who gave us this opportunity to fight so quit your yapping."

"Yah—"

"Come now Head Park Jinyoung-ssi." There's amusement on Lee Sooman's face. "It may be true that the Tint City Head hasn't contributing that much to our cause but you can't just be blunt about it."

"Are you insulting me right now?" Park Chongmin's eyes turn into slits.

"It's true, is it not?" Bang Sihyuk adds. "JYP is contributing by providing us those tourmaline stones we're using against the clansmen. SM has been sending his strongest men as an army to fight the opposition, YG has the knowledge about the WHEEL while i have the money and you?"

The Green King only watches them bicker among themselves. Mark, the Green clansmen's number two is giving him a questioning look.

"What are we even doing here?" Mark whispers. "They're just arguing among themselves."

JB only smiles. "Watch them carefully Mark. This is what happens to those who wants to stand on top."

"Gentlemen, please." Yang Hyunsuk closes his eyes, his voice strained. "This is not the right time for us to fight."

Everyone has gone quiet. They compose themselves, contemplating about their misdeeds.

"Then, may we ask what happened to the Gold clansmen?" Lee Sooman asks. "Last time we heard, they were supposed to rescue their King."

YG purses his lips. He, himself doesn't know what became of the Gold clansmen. His gaze falls on to JYP, his closest confidant. The latter slightly shakes his head indicating that his men are still looking for them.

A skilled team composes of JYP's strongest elite were left with the job of assasinating the entire Gold clansmen. They made sure to arm themselves with tourmaline injected guns which they later called TI guns but the said group wasn't able to arrive at the assigned place.

"Rest assure that the Gold clansmen are being taken care of." YG answers.

"You mean you still haven't found them." Chongmin scoffs, smirking. "Let me remind you that they're not the only clansmen we need to think about."

YG growls. He really doesn't like this guy. He's getting into his nerves now. All he does is point his flaws in front of the council.

"About that." JB, the Green King suddenly speaks up. "Why don't i help you with your clansmen problem? You know too well that my men have the COLORs to counter these traitors' own COLORs, right?"

The whole council stare at him. They seem to consider the Green King's offer. Mark swallows, thinking he doesn't like his King's idea.

"I mean, come on. We're all friends here, right?" JB shows them one of his arrogant smiles. "And besides these clansmen are keeping Kim Jisoo with them so i reckon if we help you subdue these traitorous clansmen then acquiring Jisoo will be a piece of cake and your plan for world domination will be within the palms of your hands in no time."

"We appreciate the sentiment but i don't like the way you talk." JYP admits, narrowing his eyes at the Green King.

"This is why i handle the talking." Mark groans, smacking his face with his hand.

"Nonsense." YG smiles. "He's right. We're all friends here."

"See?" JB faces Mark, smirking.

"Now, JB-ssi, do you really mean what you just said earlier?" YG asks. "Can you really subdue those traitorous clansmen?"

JB smiles meaningfully. "It's possible as long as i have the Colorless clansmen's help."

"Head Yang Hyunsuk!"

The council inc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter