The King's Assembly

COLOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[B.I]

"What's going on?" I ask one of the kids from the Gray clansmen. I think Mark is his name. "Why's everybody in a frenzy?"

Mark stops from talking to his fellow clansman to address me. "I think someone from the reckon team got hurt. It's a mess!"

My heart suddenly pounds. I didn't wait for him to finish talking and immediately squeeze my way in the crowd. I see Doyoung being carried by his fellow gray clansmen, putting him on one of the folding beds inside the makeshift clinic.

"Get out of the way!"

I turn, making way to the green clansmen. JB, the Green King is running with the unconscious Bambam on his back. Behind him is Lisa who's crying her balls out seeing her boyfriend got hurt.

"Jisoo." I whisper. "Where is she?"

I look around for the black haired girl, not minding the curious eyes darting on my direction.

"Hyung!" Chan suddenly pops up beside me, grabbing my shoulder.

I turn to our maknae. "Bobby. Where's Bobby? He was suppose to be with her."

"Calm down, hyung." Chan grimaces, seeing my fear-strickened expression.

I let out a small growl before leaving Chan behind. I was frustrated. The only remedy for my rising anger is Jisoo. I need to see her safe. After maneuvering my way around the growing crowd, my feet suddenly freeze upon seeing the familiar figure of Bobby standing together with Suho and the Gold clansmen.

I carefully walk my way towards them, taking my time to reach their side. Part of me is screaming to stop and turn away but my body is refusing what my mind is telling it to do.

Finally, Bobby is able to sense my presence. His mixed emotions are visible through his face. He looks sorry, guilty, afraid and ashamed at the same time.

"B.I, i'm so sorry." Bobby whispers to me before making way to reveal Jisoo, lying on a stretcher.

She was pale, her heart-shaped lips are cracked and blue. I am horrified to see her like that. There's something inside me that snapped. My knees start to buckle, landing itself beside Jisoo's body. I can hear her friends crying especially Jennie who surprisingly looks more fragile than Rosé. She was wailing while burried on Rosé's neck.

"B.I-ssi." Jinu, Jisoo's brother tries to call for my attention.

"Shut up!" I shout, making everyone around us flinch. "Just shut up for now."

"Suho." I hear Xiumen whisper. "D.O said there are a few of the dark clansmen snooping around the area. I'm afraid they might've followed them here."

I suddenly stood, swallowing the lump forming inside my throat. Someone has to pay. I turn around heading for the exit.

"Yah, where are you going?" Xiumen frowns.

I see Suho pulling Xiumen back. He shakes his head towards his clansman, warning him to stay away from me. He made a right choice seeing that hell will break loose soon and they don't want to get caught in it.

•••••

[Suga]

"Ow!" I squirm again in front of the mirror. "Aish."

"Still having a hard time with the fangs?"

I turn and find Yang Hoseok. He's leaning against the door frame of the toilet i'm currently in. I roll my eyes before getting myself a bandage on the cupboard. I head outside the room, bumping his shoulder.

I see him smirk before following me. He makes himself comfortable by sitting on the sofa in front of my bed. He watches me as i change into a clean shirt.

"You know, we've always known that you're one of us." Hoseok comments, making me flinch.

I pause and throw him my unamused expression. I scoff. "One of you?"

He raises his eyebrow before spreading his arms like he's trying to present something. "Yeah. Traitors and backstabbers." He pauses to make an emphasis. "People like us who knows the concept of survival of the fittest."

I grimace, feeling bitter. He's right though. I betrayed my own clan to join the dark clansmen. It's too late to back out now.

"Just take us for example. Pentagon and i left our own Head, Park Chongmin for YG. Well to be specific, it's the power that drove us to betray him."

I pause and look at him. It's true. YG's new found COLOR made most of the sentinels to betray their old masters. I frown, hating the idea of getting betrayed. If it wasn't for... I stop, shaking my head.

I sigh tiredly. "I'm tired."

Hoseok smiles, standing up. "Of course. I'll just be outside if you need me."

My frown deepens. The Head still doesn't trust me, i see.

Hoseok heads for the door. He turns to smile at me before closing the door behind him. I'm finally able to relax. I slump myself against my bed, looking up at my ceiling.

"Now, what do i do with this information?" I whisper, looking at the usb on my hand.

•••••

[Jay]

I knock on the door leading to our King's room. When no one answers, i decide to just open the door on my own.

"B.I." I call out.

I spot B.I sitting on his bed. He's trying to bandage himself. I hear him groan while trying to encircle the piece of cloth around his torso. I approach him and notice how hurt he was after facing those dark clansmen on his own who were snooping around the hide out. He got so angry after seeing Jisoo in that kind of state.

I sigh. "The Kings' Assembly will take place soon."

"And Jisoo?" B.I asked. "How is she?"

"Her brother already took care of the basic treatment but she's still unconscious."

B.I pauses. I can see his hands balling into fist at his sides. I grimace. Our King reaches out for his shirt, wearing it. He moves to stand.

"Let's go."

By the time we arrive at the assembly area, all of the Kings and their second in commands have already started the meeting. Mino and Hoon from the Gold clansmen also came to represent their clan.

An hour before Jisoo's group arrived, RM and his Colorless clansmen showed up. Kim Taehyung was indeed true to his word. He managed to convice his clan to help our cause.

"How did you manage to obtain this information, RM-ssi?" Suho asks the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter