Welcome to Hue City

COLOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jisoo]

I struggle to pull my luggage with me as i make my way to my new home. Ah! I've always wanted to be here. I can still remember how i would pester my mother to transfer me to this place. At first, she was against it. She said that my brother, being away was already too much for her to handle but letting go of her princess would surely rip her heart apart. Dad had to indulge her with luxuries just to let me go. Dad also assured Mom that i would be taken care of since my brother will be with me.

Speaking of my brother, i crane my neck from here to there, trying to look for him. I frown when i see no sign of him. Is he lost again? I tap my right foot against the airport's floor, slowly getting irritated. I should've known this would happen. I fish my phone out of my purse to call him but a girl suddenly appears in front of me.

"GAAAHHH!" I almost drop my phone. "You scared me!"

The girl just smirks. "Are you Kim Jisoo?"

The girl has long, brownish hair with streaks of gray and a sophisticated feel to her aura. She's beautiful, alright but she seems kind of chic, not to mention presumptuous. The only redeeming feature she has are her cat-like eyes.

I blink. "Yeah? Why?"

The girl then grins, showing me her perfect teeth. "I'm Jennie Kim. I'm here to fetch you."

I blink again. "Wait, what? What about my brother? He's supposed to pick me up."

The girl who calls herself Jennie frowns. "Aren't you supposed to be staying at the dorms?"

"Dorms?" I gasp, finally realizing something. I can feel my heart hammering inside my chest and i'm pretty sure my face is as red as a tomato. This is how annoyed and angry i am right now. "Why that little--"

"Is there a problem?" Jennie furrows her eyebrows.

I look at her and sigh. This is not happening! I was not expecting to be living at the dorms. The fact that Mom allowed me to transfer here is because she knew i'll be with my brother. What am i going to do now? If i called Mom, she will surely fly here and take me back with her and i don't want that to happen. I sigh. That leaves me one thing to do then.

"Nothing." I finally answer. "Let's just go and head to the dorms."

We head outside the airport and are greeted by a man in suit who is waiting beside a black sedan. The man immediately runs towards us, taking my luggage away and storing it at the car's compartment. The man then rushes to the driver's seat as we make our way inside the car's backseat.

The car finally drives off towards our school. I can't help but feel giddy. I'm finally here!

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Jennie suddenly exclaims. I jump before turning to the girl sitting beside me. "Welcome to Hue City."

Jennie smiles and i smile back. Hue City is the biggest city in the country, big enough that you can start your own civilization. It's like living in a small country. You can see the malls, resorts, hotels, restaurants and many more towering here and there. But what i really like about this place is the WHEEL. I've always been fascinated by it and will do anything just to gather any information regarding this relic. My brother actually moved to this city with the very same reason.

We are now driving at the heart of the city and i can't help but stare at the scenery unfolding before my very own eyes. There are tall buildings everywhere and people walking and even running around the streets. Ah! I really want to explore this place.

"So, Jisoo." Jennie speaks and i turn to face her. "I can call you by your name right?"

"Of course."

"Why did you transfer to our school? If i'm not mistaken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter