The Targeted Jisoo

COLOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jisoo]

The blue haired guy is wearing a mask. When i try narrowing my eyes to study his key features, he suddenly grabs my neck and lifts me up until my toes can no longer reach the ground. I struggle to breath, clawing my way out of his grasp.

"Pl—please." I beg. "Can't—can't breath."

The guy lets me go but goes for my rib, kicking it. I hit the wall and land on my back. I gasp out of pain and shock. My vision blurs. I try to shake off the grogginess away but the guy kicks me again. This time, on my head. I scream.

"Please." I cry out. I can already feel my blood, trickling down on my face. "No more."

The guy only laughs. He grabs me by my hair and forces me to stand up. "You should have thought that before you sold me out to the Reds."

The blue haired guy then kicks me on my gut, sending me flying across the alley. I summon all my strength and begin crawling much further away from him but my assailant catches up with just three steps. With his long strides, it won't matter how far i'll crawl, he'll just catch up to me.

"Where do you think you're going?" The blue haired guy pulls my hair, dragging me back to where we were.

I'm crying while holding on to his wrist to lessen the pain on my head. The guy lifts me up and starts choking me. I struggle. I try kicking him. I even claw and punch him but nothing is working. I just watch him smile while draining the life out of me.

"Any last words?" He sneers.

"Yeah, i do."

Just as i am about to lose consciousness, i hear a voice coming from behind us. Then, i smell something burning. The blue haired guy quickly jumps out of the way, letting me go on the process. I drop on the ground with a bang.

"What are you doing here?" The blue haired guy asks, confused.

I open my eyes and see a shadow standing in front of me. I try tilting my head upward and finally able to meet my rescuer's gaze.

"B—" I choke. "B.I."

The Red King is staring down at me with his furrowed eyebrows. "You look like right now."

I try to laugh but it comes out gurgled. I think i might've hurt my rib pretty badly.

"Can you move?" B.I asks, his expression unreadeable.

"I don't think i can right now." I wince.

"Alright then." B.I then turns to glare at the blue haired guy, squaring his shoulder as if stretching it. "Just wait for me there. This won't take long."

I haven't realized i'm already smiling. I think i'm just relieved that someone arrived to save me. This is different from when the Blue King came and saved me from my hostage taker. When i saw B.I standing between me and the blue haired guy, i felt secured. Maybe i trust the Red King more than i know.

"You're August D., right?" B.I asks casually. "When i heard about your description from my clansmen, i immediately ran here, assuming you'll come for her for selling you out."

The blue haired guy clacks his tongue then smirks. "I didn't know i'm that popular. Did you perhaps follow all of my exploits in the underground world?"

"Of course i do." B.I smirks back. "I know how a criminal mind works. Afterall, i used to be one of you."

"What did you say?"

This is also my first time hearing this. So, B.I was once a criminal? When? I can't help but get curious. Did it happen before him becoming a King?

"Prepare yourself." B.I lights up his hands and took a stance.

"." The blue haired guy curses but also takes his stance. "I guess i'll have to fight my way out of here."

B.I laughs. "I'd like to see you try."

The blue haired guy seems to hesitate. I don't know what's the reason for his hesitation but i don't like what i'm getting from him. It looks like there's still something up his sleeve that we do not know.

B.I charges with his flaming hands. The enemy jumps out of the way, evading the attack. B.I continues his assault by throwing more of his fireballs at him. The blue haired guy can't do anything but to dodge.

"Damnit." The blue haired guy losses his balance.

B.I uses this opportunity to catch up to him. He grabs the enemy's collar and pulls him closer but the blue haired guy turns the tables on when he also grabs B.I's shoulder and goes to kick his gut. I scream B.I's name. The enemy has somehow forced B.I in a close combat.

"How do you like that?" The blue haired guy laughs. "You and your clansmen are only good at long distance attacks."

B.I suddenly grabs the enemy's neck, making him jolt. B.I then leans his head back and gives the enemy a taste of his head . The blue haired guy staggers, holding his broken and bleeding nose.

"Argh! What the ?" The enemy groans. "What did you just do to my nose, you motherer?"

B.I stand up, cracking his knuckles. "Yah, why do you think i became third King?"

B.I burries his right foot firmly on the ground and spin-kicks the enemy, hitting him on his face. The enemy cries out in pain before hitting the concrete ground. He even coughs out blood.

"That's right." B.I smiles, widening his eyes like a maniac. "It's because i'm strong, stronger than the Blue King himself."

B.I grabs the blue haired guy by the helm of his shirt and lifts him up. I marvel at how strong B.I truly is. He's like a loose canon out there. No wonder most of the clansmen are afraid of him. He's like a predator looking for his prey.

"You can challenge me to anything you want but i'll still come out victorious in the end." B.I says.

The blue haired guy laughs. I frown. Has he finally lost his mind? I can't actually blame him, not after receiving all those beatings from B.I. The guy even looks like he's about to lose his consciousness any minute now.

"You may be strong but can you even protect anyone with that power alone?" The blue haired guy then rests his gaze on me.

Seconds later, i can feel myself getting lifted up. I scream, making B.I turn towards me. He sees me, heading straight for the wall. B.I lets go of the enemy and immediately catches me. I hear him grunt. I just realize he cushioned me from the impact.

"." B.I looks down to check on me. "Are you alright? That ing bastard."

When we turn around, the blue haired guy is nowhere to be found. The enemy took advantage of the situation and escaped. I unconsciously reach out for B.I's shirt and hold on to it tightly like my life depends on it.

"Hey." B.I notices my grip on his shirt and tries to get them off him but i just hold on tighter.

B.I sighs, giving up. I'm just really scared that i can't seem to let go of him. His presence is the only reason why i still haven't cried and lost my mind. The heat he's emanating is proff that i'm still alive. I flinch and gasp when B.I suddenly lifts me up.

"Wh—what are you doing?" I stutter.

"You can't still walk, right?" B.I stares at me. "You can't actually go home looking like that. You'll just make your friends worry."

I bite my bottom lip and let myself be carried by him to who-knows-where. B.I's right. It hasn't been that long since the hostage taking incident. If my brother and friends find out about this, they will surely worry.

"Just tell them you're with me." B.I says, making my eyes widen.

"Are you out of your mind?" I shout. "It'll just make them worry more."

B.I frowns, looking confused. I close my eyes, shaking my head. Does he really not know of his own reputation around? My friends will surely flip out when they find out i'm with him. They'll think i got kidnapped by the notorious Red King.

"Never mind." I say. "I'll just tell them i'm with my brother."

"Then, there's no problem." B.I starts to walk, carrying me on his arms. "Let's get you treated first."

•••••

[Jay]

"Jay! Jay!"

I'm busy getting ready to open my bar when i suddenly hear someone shouting my name desparately. I can literally hear June's running footsteps upstairs. I thought he's already done for the day but as expected of a manwhore, that guy just won't stay still for a moment.

"Jay!" June slams the door open leading to the bar.

"What?" I glare as i flip the chair from the table, bringing it down to the floor. "Keep it down, will you? You're too loud."

"Listen to this, Jay." June ignores me and begins to rattle on his own. "It's B.I!"

"What?" My head spins around, facing him. "What about B.I?"

"Our King." June pauses for some dramatic effect. "For the very first time, he brought a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter