The Colorless Clansmen

COLOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Rosé]

It's saturday and I'm currently waiting for the girls to arrive. I set down the book i'm currently reading and pull my earphones out of my ears. I look up and check the time on the watch hanging inside the cafe.

When we heard of Jisoo's involvement in a fight between the three Kings from Jennie, Lisa and i immediately reached for our phones and dialed Jisoo's number but before she could've picked up, Jisoo was already standing in front of our doorstep.

We bombarded her with questions but she seemed kind of out that day. That was when Jennie stepped in, saying Jisoo needed her rest. For some unknown reason, Jennie too seemed kind of distracted that day and that was why i proposed this girls' dayout to them yesterday while we were having our breakfast.

I look around to check for any signs of my friends but only a group of girls gossipping with each other and a couple arguing with one another are present at the moment.

"I heard the Greens are holding another party." One girl says. "And they said that everyone's invited."

"Jinja?" Girl two asks. "Are you going then?"

Girl one shrugs. "I don't know. After all, they're still clansmen."

"Yah, why waste such an opportunity?" Girl three finally joins in. "This may as well be our only chance of hooking up with them."

I roll my eyes, scrunching up my nose. Ugh! How can they think about hooking up with one of them? Well, i don't mind dating one as long he's a blue clansman.

I raise my cup of coffee but realize that it's already empty. I look for the waitress to ask for another refill but she's still busy with another customer. I can see the pitcher on the counter.

"May as well walk and stretch my numb legs." I stand up from my seat, smoothing my rose patterned dress with my empty cup on hand.

I'm about pass through the arguing couple when the guy suddenly stands up, pulling me towards him. I gasp.

"You're finally here!"

I gape. Oh. My. God. Why is June of the Red clansmen doing here? And why the hell is he talking to me? We don't even know each other! I want to say something to him but my damn mouth just won't move!

June snakes his arm around my waist. "She's the one i'm talking about, Jihyo."

The girl who i assume to be Jihyo glares. She narrows her eyes at me before standing up from her own seat. The people inside the cafe are starting to stare at us now.

"Oh really?" Jihyo smirks. "It looks to me like you just pulled her out of nowhere. Do you even know this girl's name?"

June gulps. He looks down on me while i just stare at him, unmoving.

"Of course." June says.

He does? I frown. I don't remember sharing any classes with him. Jihyo perks up. She crosses her arms, waiting for him to tell her my name.

"Her name's Rose." June says and i actually flinch, feeling surprised.

How did he know? I mean, it's Rosé but it's still close to the original one. I gape at him.

"I don't believe you." Jihyo deadpans. "You're lying."

"I'm not." June also deadpans. "I already told you, i'm trying to change now starting by breaking up with all of you."

Hold on. Does that mean he has other girlfriends except for her? Oh my god! What a player.

"It took me for a while but Rose's the one who made me realize that i can still change for the better."

June looks down at me, smiling. I blink. What's wrong with this guy? Why is he doing this to me? I try to break free from his grasp but he's not budging at all.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

"Say another word and you're dead." June whispers back, gritting his teeth.

"No. I don't believe you." Jihyo keeps shaking her head. "June look, i don't mind sharing just don't break up with me."

I gape. What is this girl saying? Is she really okay with sharing her boyfriend with another girl?

"This is why i got tired of you." June finally lets go of my waist. I'm about to take a step away from them but June's hand is able to grab mine, pulling me back to him. "When are you going to learn to fight for what you truly want?"

Jihyo purses her quivering lips. She turns her glowering eyes at me, stabbing me with her piercing gaze. June's grip on my hand tightens. When i look up, it's already too late. June has managed to cup both sides of my face, tilting it upward. The next thing i know is him giving me a passionate kiss. My eyes flutter. I try fighting him but the way June moves his mouth on mine is just too breathtaking that i can feel my energy slipping away. I feel him smirk against my lips.

"You're a jerk!" We hear Jihyo's upset remark and her footsteps fading away after that.

June finally break our kiss and i catch my breath, looking confused. The people inside the cafe are also surprised. They all look strickened about the event that had unfolded in front of their eyes.

"Not bad for your first time, right?" June says. "And i must say, you're not bad yourself. You're actually a good kisser."

That's it. I slap him across his face so hard that it actually left a mark.

" you!" I run inside the bathroom and there, i cry my heart's out.

•••••

[Jisoo]

I adjust the straps of my bag as i make my way inside the train.

"!" I curse when my dress almost gets caught on the train doors.

The people inside begin staring at me. I just smile at them, making my way to the nearest vacant seat. I pull my phone out to send Rosé a quick message that i'm on my way now to our meeting place but something or rather someone has caught my attention.

In front of me is a man clad in a hoody. He seems kind of asleep. Well, i can't really tell since half of his face is covered by the hood but what really catches my attention is his neckless. I've seen that neckless before but i can't really remember where or when. I frown.

The guy stirs and i immediately look away. He stretches before standing up. He moves to stand in front of the train doors. I think the next stop is where he'll get off.

I can't really shake off this feeling that i've already seen this guy somewhere before so after seconds of debating with my own self, i finally decided to follow this guy secretly.

When the train stops and the guy goes out, i immediately follow him. As a precaution, i make sure to walk a couple of steps behind him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter