The King's Sword

COLOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jisoo]

I stir on my chair as i feel the ground shaking beneath me. I try opening my eyes and realize that i'm not being bound by chains anymore. I groan as i try to move my shoulders. I look down and stare at my hands.

Who freed me from my bindings?

Anyway, this is my chance to escape. I drag myself from the chair and start to limp my way towards the door. Thankfully, whoever helped me left the door open for me.

I don't know how or why but my feet brought me in front of the WHEEL's room. It's like i'm being hypnotized to come here. I raise my hand and touch the metallic door.

This is where it all started and i'm the reason why the COLOR appeared to this world. This all happened because of me and i need to fix it somehow.

"I knew you'd come here."

I jump, turning around. There, standing a few meters from me is the person i thought i'd never see again.

•••••

[Bobby]

There it is again. The shaking. We, including Mark and Winwin from the Grey Clansmen can't help but wonder as to what is happening right now. The three of us are feeling restless. Seeing that we can't do anything made us feel more stupid and worthless. Somehow I need to do something to quench this restlessness so i stand and start banging the cell with my shoulders.

"Stop it." Winwin reprimands me. "You're only making our situation worse."

I ignore him and continue to bang myself against the metal bars.

"Hey!" Winwin sounds irritated. "Didn't you hear me?"

"Hyung." Mark whispers, pulling the older guy back. "It's not the right time for us to argue. Something's happening out there and we don't know anything about it. We're all just sitting ducks here."

We all fall into silence.

"If there's a perfect time to escape, this will be it." I tell them out of nowhere. "Whatever's happening outside is making them occupied."

The two Grey clansmen stare at one another. I pause and study the handcuffs around my wrists.

"If only i can free my hands from these cuffs." I mumble, feeling irritated and hopeless at the same time.

"Step aside."

My body moves by instinct. The metal bars separating us from the outside world are now gone. It seems like someone threw a huge boulder to it.

"What the—" Winwin exclaims, his eyes widening towards Mark. "What just happened?"

Mark only shrugs, looking speechless. I squint my eyes towards the silhouette standing in front of our cell. My eyes widen when i recognize the person responsible for it.

"You—"

"Yes, it's me." The man can only roll his eyes. "Now let's go! They're all waiting for us downstairs."

•••••

"Head JYP!"

Suzy, the secretary of JYP himself runs to her superior. She looks worried and restless at the same time. JYP frowns before excusing himself from YG.

"What is it?"

"There's something you need to know." Suzy whispers while eyeing YG from afar. She's careful not to get heard. "It's about Taecyon and the others."

That gets JYP's full attention. "What about them?"

Suzy bites her bottom lip, hesitating. "They're back from their mission."

"And?"

"I'm afraid they failed to carry your orders, sir."

•••••

[Suho]

My fight with the Red King is still going on when a strong gust of winds suddenly appears, making us stop. It is then followed by a loud crashing coming from the back entrance. There's dust coming everwhere, forcing everybody to cover their eyes and ears. When the dust finally clears up, we notice three silhouettes standing by the back entrance.

"Who said you can trash my place?"

Our eyes widen upon hearing that familiar voice.

"It's the Gold King!" One of the sentinels shouts.

I take a step back, looking shocked. Kang Seungyoon is alive. The Gold King still lives. Yoon eyes everyone around. YG meets his gaze. The Head seems to be lost and confused. JYP who also looks shocked immediately runs to his colleague and whispers something into his ear.

"Mino." Seungyoon calls for his clansman.

Song Mino looks at him with sad eyes before retreating back with a girl.

"What are you doing you imbeciles!" YG shouts, his voice strained and angry. "Catch them! Don't let any clansmen out of here alive!"

The sentinels working under YG immediately surround us, pointing their tourmaline guns at us.

"What a bunch of traitors." Sehun grits his teeth.

"Who cares?" Lay scoffs. "We were never on their side from the start."

"If it's a fight they want, we'll give it to them." Chen braces himself. "They won't win against us especially that we have three Kings on our side."

I look at B.I. As much as he hates the idea of us joining forces, it can't be helped since we're both being targetted by the enemy right now.

"No."

We all jump when Mino has suddenly appeared behind us.

"Leave the fighting to my King." Mino suggests. "He'll hold off the enemy while we make our esca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter