I Saw You

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "you're disgusting !"

 She rubbed her forehead, looking at the file at her table. She is in her office, reading some reports from the governments. Just after the wedding, she is simply a Crown Prince. The responsibility for her become even more heavy, she was too busy with her work. She doesn't know the country problem is that much. Not to mention she had to deal with the diplomatic issues with another country.
 "these are the information about the  tax laws." she looked at the files and nodded.
 "I'll checked out the file."

 

 She worked at her office at day and go out from the Palace at the night to investigate about the problem she was take care of. She barely even got some sleep.

 "Your Majesty, did you want to just heading to the Palace now ? You need to get rest for the morning meeting with the King and the Ministers." Guard Kim asked worriedly. They at the market, trying to get more information. She released a deep breath before nodded,
 "let me see my Mother first, Jun-ah."

 "yes, your Majesty."

 she looked out the car window as it rode through the road, cars are still passing by no matter how late the night is.

 They stopped In front of the huge Mansion, the lamps are making it easier for the Crown Prince to see the building from her car. A small smile plastered on her face. For another minutes she just stayed like that, looking at the mansion through the car.

 "let's go."


 It was almost the time for the Sun to rise when the car rode away.
~...~~...~
 Jennie walking around the corner of the palace, trying to get used with the scenery. She is simply bored to staying at the pavilion, there's no one to talk to.

 She hope that she wouldn't have to meet with the crown Prince, and fortunately she didn't meet with the sight of the cold girl for these past few days.

 "I hate her so much." she mumbled to herself.

 She remembers how her father always come home and Complaining about why his child have to be a girl and He can't make His daughter marry the Prince. But when He comes back from the morning meeting at the Palace two weeks ago, He was so happy that She never seen Her father like that. And turned out She had to marry a girl, She can already know what future She would have.

 She doesn't know whether to be glad because Her dad stopped complaining about Her gender or even cursing Her life.
 "why the Prince even have to be a girl."

 it maybe a little better if She married to a Boy, Her life maybe would be less miserable.

 

 Yi Yeon let the maids helping Her to take off her Royal's robe, she just back from the morning meeting.
 "did you want to go and meet the Queen Dowager ?" one of the maids asked her.

 "I have some work to do." she buttoning her shirt.

She stopped when she realized something.

 "ask Mrs. Oh to take the Crown Princess there."

 "Yes, your Majesty."

 "take her there, so that my grandma wouldn't be lonely."

she looked at her reflection in the mirror,

 "so she will not feeling lonely at this cold Palace."


~...~~...~

 

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter