Full of Water

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The shooting incident turn out be a huge news. People are talking about that, some are concerned about the Prince and the Princess safety but there's people who think this is because the Royals have been ignoring Pyongyang's request.

 Yi Yeon is frustrated with all the chaos that happening, she can't do anything because the man already died right in the spot because the police shoot him.

 

The King were angry when He heard the news, ordered the police to investigate the incident.

 "who dare try to kill the Crown Prince ??? Find out who did this, I'll face them by myself !!" He screamed at the Ministers who came to the meeting. They all bowed frantically,

 "yes your Majesty !!"

 

 

Jennie is in her room with Mrs Oh, still shaking from the last event. Yi Yeon is nowhere to be seen since she take Jennie in their pavilion, and the older can't help but feeling worry. Jennie remember when the incident happened, all Yi Yeon care is about her. That's leave a warm feeling in Jennie's heart, no matter how much she trying to deny it.
 

The door opened shocked Jennie who still deep in thought, she look at Yi Yeon who walked closer to her.

 "where's your phone ?" the younger words are rushed, like she's been chased by. Jennie can't help but frown

where is the gentle girl yesterday ?

 "why do you ask ?" Jennie crossed her arms, glaring at Yi Yeon stone cold face.

 "just give me your phone !!" she startled at the shouting. She look how the younger stop and breathed out heavily. Mrs Oh scaredly gave Jennie's phone to Yi Yeon, making Jennie shocked at the old Maid action. But she was more shocked at Yi Yeon who walked toward the TV before smashed it with a sword that hung at the wall, successfully breaking the poor screen. She dropped the sword on the floor,

 "don't you dare to go out." Just like that, the crown Prince leave the room.

 "are you insanely crazy ????" Jennie screaming at Yi Yeon's back.

 

 

Yi Yeon entering her grandmother pavilion. she just back from the meeting with the Chief of police station when a message from the Queen dowager came. She gave her grandma a bow before sitting in front of the old woman.

 "why did you called me, grandma ?" the tiredness in her face are showing, and the Queen dowager know that.

 "can't I see my grandchildren ? Besides I was so worried about you and the Crown Princess."

 "I'm sorry for making you worry, grandma. But we're okay now, please don't worry."

 "the look on your face shows everything, my child." Yi Yeon just lowered her head, don't know what to say at the fact.

 "father is there to find out the incident,  and I think it's not a big problem. The man who shoots the gun are drunk. The Pyongyang have stopped the replacement message." Yi Yeon trying to explain to her grandma, who just nodded her head.

 "if the problem isn't that big, why did you grounded your wife then ?" the old woman looked at her grandchild.

 "the news are all around trying to make her look bad in public. The maids in the palace even gossiping about it, I don't want her to hear it all. It's wasn't even her fault." Yi Yeon raised her head only to meet with her grandma looking at her back with a smile, she followed her grandma and looked at her back. There's Jennie looking at her. Yi Yeon simply lost in words.

 "I'm sorry." it was barely like a whisper but Yi Yeon hear it right. She briefly standing when Jennie started to cry.

 "yah! Why did you crying ??" Yi Yeon angrily yelling at the crying girl. the Queen dowager shaking her head at her grandchild.

 "get out, your Majesty." she surprised at her grandma order but go out anyway. She look at Mrs Oh w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter