Quench All

Royal's Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The replacement issues gone as the wind blows, the palace is in peace once again. no one knows what makes those nightmare for the Crown Princess stopped. But no matter who it is, the Crown Princess know and scared that she would regretted what ever she had done to that person.

 The problem that she heard when she visiting the Secret Agent office were waiting to be revealed to the public by those who trying to find her mistakes. but the Crown Princess know, there's someone who is going to protect her.

 

Following the Queen dowager request, Jennie go out to met Yi Yeon's mother.

 She looked at the sight of the grand Mansion as the car stopped in front of the gate.

 "it's big." she mumbled to herself.

 A guard walking towards the car, and Jun come out. The guard was surprised at the sight of the Crown Prince's Head of Guard, he immediately bowed.

 "Captain Kim." he scaredly looked at the car, afraid of who might be inside.

Jun followed the guard stare

 "it's the Crown Princess. Open the gate." Jun ordered him.

 he felt sad knowing his Prince really black mailed from coming here. The guard nod before instructed his fellow guards to open the gate.

 Jun entered the car, and Jennie already stared at him.

 "it is okay ?" she uncertainly asked.

 "there's just one person who forbidden from going inside, don't worry your Highness." and Jennie doesn't want to ask any further about it, she know who is it already.

 Their car entering the mansion garden, Jennie looked at the scenery. Her smile grew at the sight of flowers inside the garden.

 "it's beautiful, just like in the Queen dowager pavilion." she unconsciously let out her thought.

 "the Crown Prince ordered the Gardener for it because she can't come here." Jennie looked at Jun immediately, the fact making her feels sad all of sudden.

 "did she really never come here ?" she looked at the Guard in front of her lowered his head, she got the answer.
 

The car stopped at the entrance, and Jun get out from the car before opened the door for Jennie. An old lady came closer when Jennie coming out from the car, it's the former Queen.
 Jennie looked at the smiling lady, she suddenly thought of Yi Yeon. The lady somehow resemble the Crown Prince when she smiled. She gasped when she finally realized it, she momentarily bowing her head.

 "Your Highness." she heard the old lady laugh heartily, 

 "I'm not a Royal anymore." Jennie looked up instantly.

 "you're still the Crown Prince's mother." the old lady laughed even more. She comes closer to hug Jennie before tapped the young Princess shoulder softly.

 "not just your face but your heart must be beautiful too." Jennie blushed at the compliment.

 Yi Yeon's mother warm just like the Queen dowager had told her.

 Jun looked at the sight, he walk closer to the Royals.

 "your Highness, I have to go back to the palace now. The others guards would be waiting for you here."

 "oh ? Yes. You can go. Thank you for sending me here."

 Jennie feels a little bit unsure stayed here without people she know,  but she understands that Jun have to guard Yi Yeon.

 It was calming her down knowing Yi Yeon always send her Head of Guard whenever she's going out from the Palace, making sure she is safe till she gets back.

 The Crown Prince maybe didn't said it out loud, but it surprised Jennie at how can she knows Yi Yeon would do everything to protect her. And it's confused Jennie for what slowly growing inside of her heart.

 


 The Great Hall filled with silence even though two people was facing each other.

 Yi Yeon raised her head at her father who sat in his throne.

 "you were stopping all the new weapons for being produced in another country after invited them to the launching. Japan and United States has been sending their unhappy thoughts to me. Tell me a good reason for all of those." the king look at Yi Yeon.

 "Korean imperial should start to stand up for itself. I just showed them that we ready for it."

 the king was a little taken aback with Yi Yeon's explanation, he never thought of something like that would come from his daughter.

 "did you know that can make those countries unhappy about it ?"

 "our country weren't there to make them happy. We're there to make sure our people is safe."

 "you know you are you saying right now ? You could start a war."

 "let them try. We are really ready for that."

The king scoffed at the Crown Prince confidence, thinking his daughter just talking nonsense.

 "you are braver than the last time I saw you."

 Yi Yeon looked straight at her father eyes

 "have you ever standing up for your people, your Majesty ?"

 the king was silent for a while, before looked at his daughter.

 "I did, and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter